Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Franchi on Twitter
Police informed us, there will be no more updates on MacKenzie Lueck tonight. Investigators plan to be out here for hours.
D-Cuz8UUwAAq-lT.jpg

10:53 PM - 27 Jun 2019 from Salt Lake City, UT

I am a former coworker and classmate of Kenzie's. I worked with her at Grifols for 6 months. I do not know the person who owns that airbnb, but she worked there before and a few months after me, and there was a lot of turnover. They could have been a coworker, but I don't recognize the name or face.

(Marking to respond to later)

I am looking for an official okay to sleuth the homeowner. But I don't think we'll get that until he is named in mainstream media. So I'll just say that Amazon has some interesting book authors. One person wrote about a murder. Also, sometimes photographers take photos of people. And you can find those photos on Google if you know how to search. Really, really creepy photos, too.

I am looking for an official okay to sleuth the homeowner. But I don't think we'll get that until he is named in mainstream media. So I'll just say that Amazon has some interesting book authors. One person wrote about a murder. Also, sometimes photographers take photos of people. And you can find those photos on Google if you know how to search. Really, really creepy photos, too.

Holy cow, really? marking

The other live was ended, new breaking livestream on Fox 13... do the same MSM rules count for live streams over Facebook from official Facebook pages? If so, lots of interesting info. No definitive answers but a good summary of what is being searched and what has been taken.
OMGosh!! My kids came over for our weekly game night and I missed all the new info! Off to catch up!!

Thank you to everyone who has been extending their thoughts and love! I am utterly heartbroken and devastated by what I think this has the potential to be. It may seem small but I appreciate your comments and love. I fear I won't be getting too much sleep tonight.
Oh, bless you, yellowmoose. I can’t imagine how scared you must be. I’m so so so sorry. Let’s pray for a miracle. Hugs.

(Edit by me: grammar.)

Last edited:

547 N 1000 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84116

DELISTED
$259,900
4 Bd
1 Ba
1,862 Sqft
$140
Fairpark
  • Lot Sqft 6,970
  • HOA Fees $0
  • Year Built 1953
Completely remodeled home minutes from downtown. Updates include brand new kitchen, granite countertops, new white cabinets, new stainless steel appliances, remodeled bathroom, new flooring, tile, carpet and paint throughout. New double pane windows. Separate formal dining room and big basement laundry room fully finished. Not to mention the HUGE backyard and one car garage. This home has it all, come see for yourself!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member