Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

liltexans

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck was last heard from when her plane landed at the Salt Lake City Airport at approximately 1:00 am on Monday, June 17th. She had flown home from her grandmother's funeral in Calfornia.

The SLC Police Case Number is 111129.

64600314_10213646125578622_976534147017211904_n.jpg

Media, Maps, and Timeline Thread

Find MacKenzie Lueck Facebook Page

Verified Insider:
yellowmoose (verified friend)

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE

Lay off Kenzie's friends now or warnings will be issued and you may find yourself on the outside of the thread looking in. Tricia is traveling and she is not in the mood to hear about anyone bashing Kenzie's friends. Unless you have been in their situation, I would think twice about judging their actions and statements. These are young people desperate to find their friend.

Also, a note about power posting. Some members are dominating the discussion in this thread and that violates our TOS. There is no need to respond to every post. Let others talk.

This post falls at random.

Please welcome verified friend of Mackenzie Lueck yellowmoose.

We have verified, short of hiring a P.I, that yellowmoose knows Kenzie and is a good friend.

You may ask yellowmoose questions. If you choose to disagree for whatever reason then you scroll by. Please do not argue.

Yellowmoose can give information without providing links.

Yellowmoose thank you for coming forward and helping us understand who Kenzie is and and about her life in general.

Thank you.
Tricia

Hello, All! I thought I would publish a timeline for those catching up or just joining. As there is a lot of hearsay, I chose to only include what we have learned from law enforcement.

To those who have been keeping up, let me know if I missed anything. Again, if it has not been confirmed by LE, it has not been included.

[Monday, June 17] Mackenzie (ML) lands in SLC at 1:35am after attending her grandmother’s funeral in California. She text her parents at approximately 2am to say she had landed.

After retrieving her luggage from baggage claim, ML gets into a Lyft at approximately 2:42am, where she is taken to her requested destination of Hatch Park located in North Salt Lake. At approximately 2:59am, ML exits the Lyft and gets into an unidentified vehicle with an unidentified person. That is the last time ML has been seen.

[Thursday, June 20] At 4pm, ML’s parents report her missing, after learning she has not shown up to work and missed a mid-term exam.

[Sunday, June 23] ML misses flight to LA for a wedding.

[Monday, June 24] LE holds first press conference regarding the disappearance of ML. LE lays out the above facts and during the Q&A with reporters confirms (1) that the Lyft driver is cooperating and has been cleared (2) ML made contact with the person picking her up; when probed about the term “contact” LE elaborated that the Lyft driver confirmed ML was greeted by an actual person [vs just getting out of the car and saying that’s my ride].

[Tuesday, June 25] LE holds news conference revealing still images captured from airport security footage. In it, ML is wearing black leggings, a white t-shirt, sandals, a black backpack purse and a blue shoulder bag. While actual surveillance video is not shared, LE remarks they have complete footage of ML at the airport, from the time she deplaned, walking to baggage claim, then exiting the airport and getting into her scheduled Lyft.

After the press conference, LE openly stated to several local and national media outlets that there has been no phone or bank activity since her disappearance. “Pretty much right after contact was made at the park—that’s when things went dark.” - Detective Greg Wilking

[Wednesday, June 26] LE makes an appearance on Fox News, where it is revealed to Shepherd Smith that ML was texting with someone while at the airport and that person is cooperating with police.

That doesn’t fit though.

This supports the Lyft driver’s account, as it makes sense that he would chose that meeting spot.

According to reports, and his available address history, he used to live .2 miles from that park.

The house that is being searched is about 7 minutes away.

Besides that, logically it never made any sense that it would be the Lyft driver.
Well I’m not surprised - very sad at this point and it’s not looking good IMO

I had mentioned thank goodness he didn’t reveal himself bc if he might have winked twice...no matter what he would have said the SM mob would’ve gone crazy as usual and made his life and his family’s life a living hell, moo.
As a former rideshare driver I never would have dropped her off there but Im sure some other driver would for the money.

Well I’m not surprised - very sad at this point and it’s not looking good IMO
No, it’s definitely not looking good.

This is about to become a homicide investigation, and I fully expect that to be announced at the next press conference.

Even if they don’t have her body yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member