Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she worked or hung or frequented a nude strip club.... as this guy suggests......

do they really?
yeah they do. I know a few after hours clubs downtown from when I lived in Utah but no booze. Let’s say it is the strip club. So what would she be doing there after 1am? Picking up her paycheck? Odd to go there (or anywhere) first instead of home after a flight. JMO

Last edited:

Well that’s odd, and not at all helpful.

That occurred 500 miles away, and doesn’t bare any similarities to what happened here.

Kenzie traveled to a location that she had no known connection to, and did so after flying in at 1 am.

They also brought up another tragic, yet completely unrelated case yesterday.

They need to stop doing that.

well the FB PC, can't hear because of music
and the website one doesn't exist

I guess we wait for MSM story

I apologize for posting the links earlier and then KUTV didn’t cover it. The “Find MacKenzie” FB page had posted that KUTV would be live streaming it?
I just assumed it was going to be a presser from SLC police?

Last edited:
I apologize for posting the links earlier and then KUTV didn’t cover it. The “Find MacKenzie” FB page had posted that KUTV would be live streaming it?

I just assumed it was going to be a presser from SLC police?
Perhaps KUTV declined to cover because of the audio issues.

I give the friends a pass as they obviously don't have experience with this. They got a fast lesson in how to hold press conferences.

Did anyone hear anything useful from what they said?

jmo

I give the friends a pass as they obviously don't have experience with this. They got a fast lesson in how to hold press conferences.

jmo

Yeah I have to say bless their hearts for trying, but...

I don't see how this could be related. However if they think she was kidnapped as they say in the press conference, could this be related?
Westminster police searching for black SUV after woman is possibly kidnapped
I have no idea or any inside info.
Chi NOT intending to chase ghosts or de-rail but do the times fit even? That's like a 7 hour drive iirc.
ETA I don't see how it's related either

Last edited:

jmo
They think she’s in danger and was supposed to be in CA today

Well that’s odd, and not at all helpful.

That occurred 500 miles away, and doesn’t bare any similarities to what happened here.

Kenzie traveled to a location that she had no known connection to, and did so after flying in at 1 am.

They also brought up another tragic, yet completely unrelated case yesterday.

They need to stop doing that.
Right.

They're trying to be helpful, and trying to be good friends, which is commendable...admirable, even.

Clearly, though, her friends are out of the loop re: the case progress.

LE knows much more than they do.

And LE isn't doing a pc informing the public of that case and saying it may be related.

ML's friends/family need to take their lead from LE, rather than trying to drive the bus.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads