Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a question for an insider. What were her finances like? Was she hurting for cash? Perhaps she was depressed about not having money. I get that way sometimes.

We don't discuss finances a whole lot but she hasn't mentioned any issues there in the past. She does have a job and so there is money coming in.

Hold up.

If she was really destined for a park, and not been seen since, why aren’t police searching that park? There MUST be reasonable proof she left the park. Otherwise LE is just negligent and I doubt that’s the case.

So either
1. there are cameras showing her exiting the park
2. someone has come forward with info about how she left the park
3. Her phone moved out of the park
4. She is still in the park.
What if the location was just the side of a road, where someone in a car was waiting for her to arrive and then she got into that person's car. That might explain why the destination isn't being revealed as it doesn't really matter since they drove away, to parts unknown.

jmo

This is baffling. Hypothetically speaking, if she was dropped off at a park, why is LE not revealing that park name and location? Why are they not asking if anyone else in the park might have seen her? Why have there been no searches of the park? Why do they think she is no longer there? And even if she is no longer there, shouldn't LE at least search the park for evidence? :confused:o_O

But is that such bad advice? In today's society, I think it's a wide idea to use any precautions to stay safe.

I feel much safer in a ride-share like Uber or Lyft than I do in any taxi or city bus. The app knows the identities of both parties. The Lyft driver is an employee of that company (and provided proof of identity to become one) who is being constantly tracked by his mobile device. If anything, Lyft drivers are in a much more dangerous position than Lyft passengers are.

What if the location was just the side of a road, where someone in a car was waiting for her to arrive and then she got into that person's car. That might explain why the destination isn't being revealed as it doesn't really matter since they drove away, to parts unknown.

jmo

You might be on to something. If I was getting dropped off at a park in the middle of the night to meet someone, I wouldn't be getting out of that Lyft until I saw the person I was waiting for (might be inconvenient for Lyft but oh well!). I wouldn't just stand out there alone in the dark. Maybe she got out of the Lyft and got right into another vehicle so the park isn't really helpful for information.

Last edited:
You might be on to something. If I was getting dropped off at a park in the middle of the night to meet someone, I wouldn't be getting out of that Lyft until I saw the person I was waiting for (might be inconvenient for Lyft but oh well!). I wouldn't just stand out there alone in the dark. Maybe she got out of the Lyft and got right into another vehicle so the park isn't really helpful for information.
It does seem to make sense, I agree.

So....let's hope there are cameras around and that LE gets access to her phone. We need that info.

jmo

This is baffling. Hypothetically speaking, if she was dropped off at a park, why is LE not revealing that park name and location? Why are they not asking if anyone else in the park might have seen her? Why have there been no searches of the park? Why do they think she is no longer there? And even if she is no longer there, shouldn't LE at least search the park for evidence? :confused:o_O
Because they know she left the park, is my thought. She was returning from a trip, she had her luggage. If they felt she hung around the park don't you think they would be all over it? I believe they know she left, how they know it, I'm not sure.

I’m not sure Lyft just drops people on the side of the road. There has to be an address put in the app when requesting a ride.

If the Lyft driver saw her enter another vehicle, that info should be put out, imo.

We need to know when and where her phone was turned off.

Regarding where she was dropped off...here's the thing...a perp would expect police to know the location. So it's not like they are hoping the perp thinks they don't know where she was dropped off. So why keep it a secret? Are they conducting private searches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne