Found Alive UT - Madelyn Allen, 19, seen leaving Snow College dorm, Ephraim, 13 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am local to the area, and this is really weird. Ephraim is a very small, one-stoplight town 40 minutes from the nearest freeway. There are no Ubers/Lyft type services here. There are no scooter rentals here. There are no bars in Ephraim, either. There is not a lot of crime here, besides normal student vandalism type things. The biggest tragedy this year was a student who died because he and friends were riding in an open car trunk and the student fell out onto the road. From what students are saying on the internal college app message board, she did not have a car. (That's pretty common for students who are from Utah, especially freshman.) It snowed on the night of the 14th, but the 13th was clear. I can provide other town context if people need it.
Thank you and WELCOME @Greenbouncyball

Yes--- boots on the ground, local "eyes" are always welcomed and appreciated here.

Please update with any local items you think might be interesting or involved.

Thanks for being here with us.

Here is the video of her leaving the building (instead of just a still image from the security camera as seen earlier.)

Hmm-- so nobody outside, looking in as I suspected .. I saw only her reflection.

Now where the heck did she go from there ??

And what are in the bags ??

I feel so bad for her parents and family and friends... praying they get answers soon !!!

We should also consider that her mental health issues might be related to finals and final grades, which were taking place when she went missing; was she perhaps going to fail or not do well in a class and feeling despondent about the consequences of that (losing a scholarship or not being permitted to continue on in her major)?

Here is the video of her leaving the building (instead of just a still image from the security camera as seen earlier.)

It looks to me like she has a white foam to-go box of food in the bottom of the bag with a red article of clothing on top. (I don't know for sure, but that is how meals are served at Snow, and living in the dorm she has a meal plan.) She is looking to the right the whole time, which is towards Center Street. That is where most people pull over to pick someone up.

The bag definitely has more than just the object on the bottom. Look at it full screen and watch frame by frame.
Also, she just hesitates ever so slightly while looking to the right, craning her neck a bit, before she completely pushes open the door. And as we can see, looks to the right after exiting.

It actually does look like a pretty full bag including clothing. Here are screen shots of video

Attachments

• D7684274-FBFC-45F4-80D9-692EE7E6F678.jpeg
    D7684274-FBFC-45F4-80D9-692EE7E6F678.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 236
  • 2BB92066-B5B4-40A8-9FF3-759AE8CE9D86.jpeg
    2BB92066-B5B4-40A8-9FF3-759AE8CE9D86.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 239
  • 4142C028-2000-4995-900C-1FD2FB84F966.jpeg
    4142C028-2000-4995-900C-1FD2FB84F966.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 187
It looks like she had someone pick her up. She's got a history of having issues, but fighting through them. I wonder if there's a possibility she called someone she met at the Launch facility? Someone who has similar issues that she connected with?

The phone is in the hand holding the bag. It looks like her shirt is thick and she is clutching it closed.

I noticed that too, thick shirt or something under her jacket. In the first still of her coming down the stairs you can see the fabric, imo a greyish color, right below the hand holding closed her jacket.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13
Back