GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if he will refer to their star witness <modsnip>? Funny how the prosecution used his testimony to support their case and they did not even have to pay for him

Spenser can you just skip to the explanation of why Marty didn't get Michele out of the tub?

I came into this court proceeding in the middle of it.....I thought I understood that MM was not a real medical doctor nor a real lawyer, if this is so, why do so many people still use the term doctor when referring to him?

Thanks for all the updates and explanations everyone :)

Geez, I hope it gets through this as fast as he went through the case yesterday.

Did Spencer just say "oodles"?

OMG! He just referred to Dr. Perper as Nancy Grace's expert!!! :lol:

He better hope that no juror is a NG fan. What a lowly irrelevant diss, no matter how one might feel about NG.

I came into this court proceeding in the middle of it.....I thought I understood that MM was not a real medical doctor nor a real lawyer, if this is so, why do so many people still use the term doctor when referring to him?

Thanks for all the updates and explanations everyone :)

It was transcripts he falsified etc. to get into the school(s)

Marty seems very pleased with Spencer and his medical arguments

What is he trying to say?

He just said that postmortem blood testing is not reliable but that the postmortem blood testing done by his own ME is reliable?? They used the same data.

Can I just say I'm glad that Spenser is being his typical self and starting to run on? I think every time he does this he loses the jury just like he loses up and I don't mean "loses" as in we don't understand, I mean as in it becomes blah blah blah blah and loses any and all effect.

The grinning/wide smiling must stop!

Mark O'Mara used that type of burden of proof board in his closing during the George Zimmerman trial...

IMO, O'Mara was a much better attorney, and there wasn't nearly as much evidence as there is here. :twocents: though!

Do you think Spencer tried hard to be every teacher's pet? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member