GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a verdict, but I am going to miss all of the humor when this trial is over. I find myself laughing out loud alot.

He is ,it is confirmed in the what does a fox say CD played backwards. Which btw is written by ylvis who maybe the undead elvis's son and the beats are rumored to be written by tupac and it was said to be produced by biggie smalls ..

I am not a verified insider to that case so take it as rumor. I am still waiting for the trial to happen in the PAUL is dead case. I have no idea why it hasn't been on Nancy Grace.
Knocks for the big tickle, man

Midnight here in flyover country and I have an 8am meeting. Have fun tonight, but I need to try to grab a few hours of sleep.

YoNo! How are you? I guess the band has the night off! Yay! :loveyou:

I'm good, thanks. :seeya:
I'm going to pay for being on the computer this long in the AM.
Bandwidth is already up there. :floorlaugh:

:loveyou:

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 17s The defense just walked into the courtroom. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeillTrial

No, no, no.
I'm getting tired (I'm an old lady and need my sleep) :floorlaugh:
1/2 hour more is all I'll do.
What time is it in Utah? It's 1:00 here.

I'm an old lady too, but it is only 11 here, which is the same time as Utah. I haven't been up until 1 a.m. in about 20 years. How do you do that?

Midnight here in flyover country and I have an 8am meeting. Have fun tonight, but I need to try to grab a few hours of sleep.

1 am here so if they go longer than 11pm I am done for the night.

I'm an old lady too, but it is only 11 here, which is the same time as Utah. I haven't been up until 1 a.m. in about 20 years. How do you do that?

I had teenagers a few years ago.
Now I have hot flashes!
Will I ever sleep well again?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

The jury must have eaten their wheaties before court this morning!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

They want their weekend .imo.

I would too,however if I were a DA no way would I ever close a case anywhere near a Friday.

Wow this jury is working hard. My eyes hurt from reading, my brain is mush, my stomach hurts from laughing at some of these posts. So I think I worked hard too right along with them. And you all have too!

CC @courtchatter
Just over 9 hours of deliberation and counting in #MartinMacNeill
1m
CC @courtchatter
Still waiting. *taps foot* #MartinMacNeill
ReplyRetweetFavorite
8m
CC @courtchatter
We should know If the jury wants to go home or continuing in any minute. #MartinMacNeill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu