GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from my movie.

I can't believe they're still in there! They must think they can get it done tonight. I wonder if some of them have tickets to the Utah-Arizona State game tomorrow?

:dunno:
BYU @ WISCONSIN @ 3:30 Saturday.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

You are going to a movie on verdict watch!?????????:banghead:

I know! But my son is at an overnight thing, and my daughter is having a late night at a trusted friend's house. THIS NEVER HAPPENS! I think about life before children, and how we'd see just about every movie that was released. Now, it's like, "MOVIE NIGHT? REALLY? Ooh! Ooh! What should we see? What should we see? Remember the last time we had movie night, back in 2007 - that was awesome!"

BTW, we wasted our movie night on Gravity. No offense to anyone who liked it; but I felt like someone who won the lottery, but had his ticket blow away in the wind before he could cash it in.

I'm shocked they are still pounding away. IMO they have to be close. They must be exhausted. if they were far apart IMO they would want a good night sleep. Time to digest and start fresh. They don't. Could they be just crossing the T's and dotting their I's. Just to clear up any doubts? I have never seen a Jury go this long. In one day.

This is the best jury EVER. And, if they find Martin guilty, I am going to send them a fan letter!

What are the odds that the jury will come back with a verdict tonight?
I'm drooping here- it's 1:44.
Will they announce the verdict tonight- if there is one- or not?

Back from my movie.

I can't believe they're still in there! They must think they can get it done tonight. I wonder if some of them have tickets to the Utah-Arizona State game tomorrow?

Welcome back.....you'll have to catch up on all the stand up comedians that have performed tonight.

Why not let jury listen to the recording in the courtroom, then if they need to listen to it further, they will have to come back when copy is available. Jury may only need to listen once to get what they need.

I wasn't planning on pulling an all-nighter........so here we go......

:drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll:

WAKE UP

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I know! But my son is at an overnight thing, and my daughter is having a late night at a trusted friend's house. THIS NEVER HAPPENS! I think about life before children, and how we'd see just about every movie that was released. Now, it's like, "MOVIE NIGHT? REALLY? Ooh! Ooh! What should we see? What should we see? Remember the last time we had movie night, back in 2007 - that was awesome!"

BTW, we wasted our movie night on Gravity. No offense to anyone who liked it; but I felt like someone who won the lottery, but had his ticket blow away in the wind before he could cash it in.

You should have told me you were seeing Gravity. I would have told you it stinks. You would have saved the money and had a good time with us.

So true! A few weekends ago, the whole family drove down to St. George, UT for the weekend (about 4 hours). On the way down, I talked through all the scummy things Martin had done. Despite the fact that WE'RE TALKING ABOUT ONE OF THE MOST NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE WHO HAVE EVER WALKED THE PLANET, about an hour into it, they were clearly getting bored. But by then, I was on a roll, and there was no stopping me. Eventually, I look back and my little girl has stealthily slipped on headphones, my son is asleep, and my wife is in the passenger seat, sneaking glances at a Reader's Digest.

I thought they all seemed a little thankless! I could have been obsessing over the Denver Broncos (one of my other big vices).
:floorlaugh: I fall to understand why our significant others are so unappreciative of all the valuable information that we so broadly and magnanimously proffer to them!

Just finished watching two movies and just had to check in here. Wow, surprised jury still going at it but good for them! I am a bit excited and nervous and felt kind of strange about that but 123 viewers on this thread so I am not the only one!

What are the odds that the jury will come back with a verdict tonight?
I'm drooping here- it's 1:44.
Will they announce the verdict tonight- if there is one- or not?
Find some chocolate and make a pot of coffee.
This jury want to wrap it up tonight!

Why not let jury listen to the recording in the courtroom, then if they need to listen to it further, they will have to come back when copy is available. Jury may only need to listen once to get what they need.

Because the jury needs to be able to stop it and start it, as they wish. Jury proceedings are to be private. If they are listening to it in the courtroom, others might speculate on how they look etc..their peers might feel uncomfortable etc..

Deliberations are to be private. Whatever evidence they go over, should only be known to them, and how they view it.

JMO

He is definitely ready to go home!

-------
Maybe he could lie down in the bathtub~ swear I am losing it. I do feel they are close to a verdict. Why stay til say 2am and then leave? Think how good we will feel as we beat HLN to the verdict.:floorlaugh: They are not on with their programs today, only repeats. happens all the time.:facepalm:

I am hoping the judge doesn't tell the jury that they can't reproduce the 911 tape tonight. Then tells them to go home. Oh. Oh. Just heard judges voice in courtroom say. "could you try to reach them at county atty's office?"

Jury indicates question...statement. 911 call is the last piece of information the jury needs!!!

911 call is the last item the jury needs to consider to make a decision

Since he is there, just let Marty record another phony 911 call. It doesn't matter what he says - he can huff and puff and lie just as well on a new one as on the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaryroute