GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mean to offend anyone, but I actually do believe that Alexis' story evolved over time or changed slightly on some issues over time. That really doesn't bother me though because most of her story has been consistent, and it's been consistent on the main themes -- but people's perceptions and beliefs can color recollections after so many years

Why would MM's own daughters want to try to have their father convicted of the murder of their mother. They wouldn't!!

Twitter - According to Ben Winslow, Spencer always smiles - in every case which Winslow has seen him.

66 seconds is a mighty long voice mail . . . . hmmmm - clearly this guy has never had a vm from my daughter!

I am not sure but Spencer just mentioned something about blocked calls and I did not get all of it but totally off topic and frankly interesting.

Slamming Rachel and Alexis. :doh:

Says neither are credible.

Isn't treating a victim's family with kid gloves, even when you're trying to impeach them, law 101? And that if you go after them you don't smile and smirk as u do so? Revolting AND bad strategy. Tone deaf. Is Ada next?

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 2m
Jurors are leaning forward, paying close attention as Spencer goes down the timeline. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeillTrial

There's no way Alexis spoke to Michele at 10:50 and she was fine and then by 11:30 she was drugged and dead in the bath tub

Don't mean to offend anyone, but I actually do believe that Alexis' story evolved over time or changed slightly on some issues over time. That really doesn't bother me though because most of her story has been consistent, and it's been consistent on the main themes -- but people's perceptions and beliefs can color recollections after so many years

Totally agree Minor. I noted that during her testimony and while some people want to liken that to "lying" it's more indicative of the process of memories over time also being influenced by her beliefs. Alexis believed what she was saying was the truth.

I am not sure but Spencer just mentioned something about blocked calls and I did not get all of it but totally off topic and frankly interesting.

I heard that too but he started mumbling and I didn't hear what he said or whose calls those were

If Spencer had such an issue with the ME testimony, why didn't he call his own ME?

Thanks wasn't enough! I'm betting that Dr. Perper "circled" on the slides or at least photographs of the slide-sections the areas of pathological significance! Also, I bet that a defense forensic pathologist would have demanded new histological slides from the blocks BUT betcha they were not retained since the first certificate stated "natural". AND.....an exhumation might have been part of the "new, defense" review request if possible...not a request that MM would have supported!

Alexis and Rachel are sitting in the gallery. I believe Alexis is with her husband.

DID you all notice:the "return call pad" identified MM as HUSBAND ....."ALSO DOCTOR"!!!!!

Maybe my mind is Spencer numbed.....what is significance?
Enlighten the dense (me:facepalm:) please. TIA!

Mr. Spencer, you had the nerve to call out the State on CHERRY PICKING... really?? What are YOU doing??

Sorry, I know he has to defend his client, but I am sitting here boiling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper