GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO he needs to stay alive until his pending charge is decided. Then have at er Martin :please:

Omfg I only knew about Michelle and her son, and I'm floored now, no wonder he raised my hackles whn the camera would zoom n on him, he had dead eyes, no soul. At all.

It warms my heart knowing he's so miserable in prison:) I hope he lives a VERY long time;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Way more "suicides" surrounding this man than I realized!
I knew about his son...
I did not know he had TWO BROTHERS AND A SISTER THAT COMMITED SUICIDE!
The article also says he felt one of his daughters had become an "embarrasment" and that they should both commit suicide.

" The woman claimed he also told her he'd killed his brother, Roy MacNeill, who "had repeatedly attempted suicide for attention, and had become an 'embarrassment.' "

"Another brother took his own life just two months before Michele died"

"A sister died in her early 20s after strangling herself."

"MacNeill has a whole history of people dying around him," Witney said. The woman who said they planned to run away together also claimed Martin once even offered to kill her husband "to relieve her of an abusive relationship."

I also didn't realize he had been accused of several rapes as well.
This guy is a serial killer IMO!

I came here to say "what a coward" when I read todays headline. Then I see this ^^^^^^ Congrats to the daughters who saw this through!

It warms my heart knowing he's so miserable in prison:) I hope he lives a VERY long time;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That evil man left death and destruction all around him all of his wicked life. Unfortunately, it took the death of this vibrant, beautiful lady, Michele, to protect the rest of us from him and his insidious ways.

Considering the recent histrionic event, I thought it appropriate to bring in a voice for Michele and her loved ones. The following is, in part, from a personal message received from Michele's lovely sister, Linda Cluff, last month after the guilty verdict.

I felt Michele with me when the verdict was read. I know she can
finally be at peace. We were preparing either way knowing we had done
everything we could to bring justice for Michele. The emotions we felt
were hard to describe really. It was like a burden had been lifted, but
there was happiness, anger, and sadness combined. It was pure
exhaustion, but you are too excited to sleep. When I finally laid down
it was like a dream and I went on a walk feeling like it was the first
time in years I really took a breath. I thought "it's a new day". I
said to myself, "Michele, we did it, you're free... finally."
- Linda Somers Cluff

I just heard on the news that the good old doc is in the hospital because he attempted to kill himself in prison! Anybody else heard this?

I stand corrected. MM will stay in the hospital another day or two on observation.
HLN reported that he had to have surgery after his suicide attempt, but I cannot find anything printed in MSM other than he used a razor blade to cut his femoral artery and fought the guards that were trying to stop him.
He is being held with guards at his door and they are not even allowing his lawyers in to see him.
I have a bad feeling about him! They better watch him like a hawk or he will escape!

It does say when he gets back to jail he will be on 24 hour suicide watch wearing the ripstop suicide prevention clothing to assure he makes it to his rape trial.

That trial should be interesting!

http://m.sltrib.com/sltrib/mobile3/57227774-219/macneill-jail-cannon-spencer.html.csp

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys I started the thread because I didn't see anyone here was talking about it....he didnt succeed but he did get Out of his cell and he IS in hospital and is expected to be returned this morning. So let's hope his butt is back swiftly in his cell and he doesn't try anything else....now they know and he won't have a moments rest...he will be constantly on watch on suicide lock down. I hope he likes his new suit! His batting filled straight jacket; and nothing else, not even a sheet.

He deserves it all of it.

I think this was a bid for attention and leniency and I hope the judge sees right through him. Here's a guy who's said many times that his family members who committed suicide were an "embarrassment" and claimed to have offered to "help" them to rid himself of the embarrassment. He also has a history of grand gestures when caught doing wrong. Classic.

Cathy from CourtChatter.com will join me tonight on Tricia's True Crime Radio. Cathy will discuss MacNeill's suicide attempt among other stories.

Beth Karas will join us along with Brad Norton. Mr. Nortan's relatives were on a plane that crashed in the Idaho mountains. He will tell us how you can help search for the plane from your home.

My co-host Michael in Minnesota joins me as well and our last guest is Drew Siegel attorney at law. You just have to listen because he is too complicated to describe in words. ;)

Tonight 8 PM Eastern. CLICK HERE to listen live

Dah! every body knew this already

I didn't know !! I appreciate the info ~
I have been taking care of my daughter who had her tonsils out a few days ago. It is so much harder on adults!

Is He back in jail yet?

When is the next court date he has to attend....the one his brave daughter has to testify again at?

Thanks in advance....

Saw this on twitter:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4h
Martin MacNeill Seeks New Trial On Murder Charge http://www.wildabouttrial.com/martin-macneill-seeks-new-trial-on-murder-charge/ … #MartinMacNeill

PROVO-- Martin MacNeill is challenging a guilty verdict delivered by a jury in early November convicting him of murder and obstruction of justice for the death of his wife Michele in April 2007.

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/loc...cle_2c806096-d117-5b6d-9a34-9af284888643.html

Just thought I would pass it along!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb
Back