GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the state vs Martin Macneill ~ facebook page

Martin MacNeill will finally be sentenced on the murder conviction on September 19th.

That will be a relief! With Jodi Arias, there's been a huge delay because sentencing requires more hearings, but this, except for the delaying lawyer tactics, should have been over long ago, IMO. Unless I forgot something besides the fact they played games because of the case Alexis had against him.

Sent using Autocorrect Nazi on my Kindle Fire

Cathy @courtchatter
I will be tweeting from the #MartinMacneill courtroom today. He may or may not be sentenced on the sexual assault case. Stay tuned.

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·10 secs
I see the prosecutor and #MartinMacNeill's defense lawyer are huddling right now as the judge sentences a woman on a drug charge. @Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·10 secs

I don't see #MartinMacNeill in the courtroom. @fox13now #Provo #Utahfox13now

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·8 secs
#MartinMacNeill just brought into the courtroom after meeting with his lawyer. @fox13now #Utah

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·34 secs
#MartinMacNeill looks really thin. He's clean-shaven. He did glance over at his daughters, then quickly looked away. @fox13now #Provo #Utah

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·24 secs
#MartinMacNeill's case is called. Judge is going over Randy Spencer's motion to dismiss the case. #utahcrime

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·17 secs
"The police kept good notes on this interview," Judge McVey says. "The entire report was admitted at trial." @fox13now #MartinMacNeill

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·15 secs
Motion to dismiss/arrest judgment DENIED. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #Utah

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·1 min
Judge McVey moves ahead with sentencing. #MartinMacNeill will not leave jury box. Defense has nothing to say. @fox13now #Utah

Alexis Somers speaking to judge. "The last 7 1/2 years have been filled with my life's darkest days," she says. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill

She blames #MartinMacNeill for her mother's death. "It's been 2,714 days since I heard my mother's voice," Somers says. @fox13now #Utah

"My father sexually assaulted me on two different occasions," Somers declares. "I am NOT his only victim." @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #Utah

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·2 mins
Somers says "my father's evil" did not end at murder, tells judge that she was sexually assaulted twice. #MartinMacNeill

"Let him see he is not above the law," Alexis Somers says of #MartinMacNeill. @fox13ow #Utah

"Please give my father the maximum sentence," Alexis says. "I plead for justice." @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #Utah

"My father is a monster," Alexis says. Prosecutor now asking for prison time. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #Utah

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·38 secs
#MartinMacNeill is still seated in jury box among other inmates. Hard to see him, but doesn't look like he showed any emotion

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·57 secs
Judge McVey says #MartinMacNeill falls halfway between sanctions and imprisonment. @fox13now #Utah

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·59 secs
Judge says #MartinMacNeill would not qualify for sexual offender treatment because he refuses to cooperate or admit wrongdoing. #Utah

BREAKING NEWS: #MartinMacNeill sentenced to 1-15 years in prison, $1,125 fine. @fox13now #Utah

#MartinMacNeill’s defense lawyer bolted from the courtroom. Prosecution admits there’s a chance MacNeill could get out (eventually). #Utah

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·2 mins
Prosecution says #MartinMacNeill won’t get out if he doesn’t accept responsibility. He refused to cooperate with authorities. @fox13now

I chatted with the prosecutor on #MartinMacNeill's murder case. He wouldn't say if he'll ask for sex abuse sentence to be stacked. @fox13now

Looking forward to Friday! So far it's been a bad week for Martyboy :giggle:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann
Back