Found Deceased UT - Paul Swenson, 30, American Fork, 27 July 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Paul's body was found, his family confirmed on fb.

Thank you for posting this update. I'm so sorry everyone. May Paul Swenson Rest In Peace. My thoughts and prayers are with his loved ones.

Prayers my heartfelt condolences to Paul's wife, daughter and family!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Such sad news to hear, had a bad feeling when a body was found.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Oh NO. I'm so sorry. Prayers offered for his family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I just read that Paul Swenson has been found dead. Very sorry and so sad.
Toxicology hopefully will answer many questions I have regarding his death and disappearance.

RIP Paul.
I will not be surprised if it's a suicide. A sad ending regardless [emoji853]

I agree. I think he had some untreated mental disease. Poss drug use could exacerbate it. Prayers to the family.
RIP Paul.
I will not be surprised if it's a suicide. A sad ending regardless [emoji853]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

RIP Paul! I was so hoping for a different outcome[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my that's very sad news and did not expect this outcome tbh.

RIP Paul.

[h=1]Body found in South Salt Lake identified as missing American Fork man Paul Swenson[/h]
A cause of death was not released, as medical examiner’s office awaits toxicology results. However, the medical examiner added there were no signs of foul play.

South Salt Lake police spokesman Gary Keller said he did not know how the identification was made but said a driver's license was found on the body and tattoos also match up.

Swenson's family posted the news that Swenson's body had been recovered on Facebook shortly before police announced the identity of the body found in South Salt Lake.

"Thank you for your prayers for Paul and our whole family," the family posted. "We are asking for privacy as our family takes the time to absorb this tragic news and to mourn.

"We want to express our deepest gratitude to you as our community. Your support has lifted us. Please pray for us."
https://www.ksl.com/?sid=45418249&n...fork-man-paul-swenson-found-dead-family-says-

Very interesting that he was found so close to where he was last seen yet in all of those massive searches no sign of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
in2itive
Back