Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@yellowmoose, I hate to even ask this since it is really trivial in the overall scheme of the horror of this crime and the pain that Kenzie's family is going to endure every day for the rest of their lives, but do you by any chance know if Kenzie's cat has been taken in by someone? I could tell from her social media that she loved her cat (and animals in general). I hope her cat has a caretaker. Animals have feelings, too, and they know when their owners are gone.

I’ve been thinking the same and wanting to ask.

So they have met before? If so, what if he wined, dined and lied to her about who he was and she had never actually been to his house before. That night she met him on a pretense of I will meet you halfway and take you to my house tonight. She would have no idea where he lived so she agreed to meet halfway only she didn’t know he had lied about where he lived and thought that meeting at the park was on the route to his house, and that meeting at the park (halfway point) would have seemed normal. On that note, he has this completely planned out because he didn’t want her to know where he actually did live or she could look it up and see he was a fraud and also so the lyft driver wouldn’t have a record of what house he dropped her off at. The fact he did not go to the airport to pick her up shows he knew exactly what he was going to do and wanted no trace of him on camera. Apparently the area east of the park is more affluent and if she were to see him driving south then she would have known he was lying to her all along which is why I think he subdued her in the car somehow and turned her phone off himself right after the lyft driver left or just driven down the road out of sight and pulled over to subdue her. MOO

My heart is heavy right now and I send condolences to all friends and family and all those who held this case dear to them that are also heartbroken for someone we didn’t even know.

Nah, I think we’ll find out that they have a very involved past. Moo

Probable Cause Affidavit is available, has it been provided here yet?
Jeremy Harris on Twitter
NOW: probable cause statement released for #AyoolaAjayi LINK : https://kutv.com//news/local/jail-documents-reveal-new-details-about-arrest-of-mackenzie-luecks-accused-killer … @KUTV2News
D-LQIYmUwAEGOss.jpg

2:36 PM - 28 Jun 2019

PC Statement on Scribd: Probably cause statement for arrest of Ayoola Ajayi | Dna Profiling | Forensic Science

@yellowmoose, I hate to even ask this since it is really trivial in the overall scheme of the horror of this crime and the pain that Kenzie's family is going to endure every day for the rest of their lives, but do you by any chance know if Kenzie's cat has been taken in by someone? I could tell from her social media that she loved her cat (and animals in general). I hope her cat has a caretaker. Animals have feelings, too, and they know when their owners are gone.
It's not trivial. My son's dog came to live with me less than 24 hours later and I know that mattered to my son. I bet/hope that her family has her kitty.

I know the statement said charred belongings. Depends on what the phone is made of - if it’s a plastic, metal or glass bodied phone - how difficult to burn it’d be/how recognizable it would end up.

“Tissue” survived, so it stands to reason that a lot of other evidence did as well.

I've put this out there to ask myself and haven't heard back from most yet. I would imagine that someone has taken Nova in. My bet is someone from her family. I will follow up if I hear for sure.

Oh, man. I hate to read that. Hate it.

The neighbors' distress is certainly understandable.
The neighbors should not feel the need to apologize, though.
They did nothing wrong.
I hope they are not also being blamed and/or shamed on SM in the same atrocious way the Lyft driver has been.

At the point the fire started, ML was already dead.
There's absolutely nothing the neighbors could have done to prevent her death. Not one thing.

AA is leaving a trail of wreckage in his wake, and it's impacting many people's lives.
ML's family members.
ML's friends.
The Lyft driver.
His neighbors.
So many ancillary victims of AA here.

Let the blame for ML's murder lie where it needs to rest:

Squarely on the evil, vile, cretinous head of AA.

Creep.

JMO.
I’m betting plenty would be distraught even if there hadn’t been a fire. I would be if I found out something like this happened next door.

It's not trivial. My son's dog came to live with me less than 24 hours later and I know that mattered to my son. I bet/hope that her family has her kitty.

I hope so. Or one of her friends. This happened in the Watts case. He murdered his family, but not the dog and Shan'ann's brother took in the dog. Small comfort compared with the enormity of the loss, but I think it meant a lot to the family to have the dog. I hope Kenzie's cat is being cared for.

A coworker of mine has a brother who is an El Segundo Police Officer who is currently with the family. They are doing their best to protect the privacy of this poor family and keep the news vans at bay. Please keep them in your heart right now
Now I’m in tears again. Can’t stop thinking about her family.

What do you mean? I thought he was giving an example of why it's harmful to blame the victim?
I believe he was saying, “hey if society didn’t shame women for reporting rape this rape victim would have reported and pressed charges on this and we wouldn’t be here today”

I understand these debates aren’t needed as mods have instructed. So I’ll drop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Name Here