Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to find out about the car. Ted Bundy’s car didn’t have door knobs for the passenger to open the door to escape. Coincidentally, Ted Bundy also kidnapped and murdered women in SLC.

He also successfully lured women into his car without alarming them, and then took full control of them before he arrived at the place where he murdered them.

just frickin gross. it never fails to shock me...even though intellectually I know yeah sick people do that. But in my heart I'm always like OMG who does that??!

Well, like always...I wonder what other extremely disgusting things we will find out down the road.
JUST. SICK!

VIDEO
Raw interview: Contractor claims that suspect in Mackenzie Lueck case asked him to build soundproof room in basement
Jun. 28, 2019 - 11:32 - A Utah handyman claims that the man suspected in the case of a missing University of Utah student attempted to hire him to build a soundproof chamber in his basement.

A couple threads back there was a post with confirmation of POI's home insurance claim for soft plumbing issue. I don't doubt this request was made of the contractor. MOO

Was this creep in our country legally?

How long has he been in the USA?

I may have missed it, sorry if I did.

The neighbor video someone just posted said her cell phone was found there.

I can’t believe a big bon fire next to the house siding didn’t catch on fire. How can you make a bonfire that close to the house with gasoline? How do you keep it from spreading? I’ve only used a bbq and a fire pit.

MOO beyond being a merciless killer I believe AA craves fame. MOO his punishment should include the court ensuring he does not have a way to profit ir become famous for this.

Last edited:
Snipped.

Wow - that is GREAT news in this case. I hope previous victims feel safe to come forward.

jmo

I found it here.
Does Sexual Assault Have a Statute of Limitations in Utah?
"Simply put, Utah has no statute of limitations for most sex crimes. Generally, Utah Code 76-1-301(2) allows prosecution at any time for nineteen crimes, including the following sex crimes:
  • Rape
  • Rape of a child
  • Object rape
  • Object rape of a child
  • Forcible sodomy
  • Sodomy on a child
  • Sexual abuse of a child
  • Aggravated sexual abuse of a child
  • Aggravated sexual assault
This means that there is no statute of limitations for these sex crimes. The State of Utah can charge and prosecute rape at any time after the crime was committed."

ETA - Hopefully, other victims will feel more comfortable and safe to come forward because the monster has been caught.

The neighbor video someone just posted said her cell phone was found there.

I can’t believe a big bon fire next to the house siding didn’t catch on fire. How can you make a bonfire that close to the house with gasoline? How do you keep it from spreading? I’ve only used a bbq and a fire pit.

Can you link the neighbor video?

It's especially sad when people know the guy is dangerous...Come on, the warning signs were all over the place..... but nothing is done about it, until the worst scenario actually happens.
I had a stalker myself and this is --exactly--- what happens. :-(

I have not commented here much but have followed along. I am only posting now in the fast moving threads with the one thing that matters to me I say with inadequate words and that is not about the case and my thoughts but just to say

that I, like most, am heartbroken and feel such sympathy for the family, the friends and loved ones, in life and those that joined on this forum, and people on here that one could tell knew her family or her or of her, fellow students, parents with children who knew KL and more--not tagging because I worry I will miss one of the many I read in these tons of pages who if they did not know her, knew someone who did and so forth. I know we all hoped for a different outcome and despite the discussions, that is what most of us I hope have in common, is a sincere concern for the victims and the rare good outcome, like someone found safe which is all too rare. I am so sorry for the loved ones that that did not happen here.

May Kenzie RIP and may justice prevail. There are not words adequate to express the sympathy, we are not the ones living it but I hope through just typed words on a forum it can be felt how sincerely that is meant and brings the tiniest bit of comfort one day.
Ofcourse I had no intention of going by , and I appreciate your idea.
I will make a contribution to the fund.
As well, I will donate to a cat rescue agency, in Kenzie's and Nova's name.
For 4 years after Meredith Emerson died, I donated to the Longmont shelter, in Meredith's and her dog Ella's name.

What can we do, but remember and honor her in our own ways, and send prayers and thoughts to Kenzie's grieving family and dear friends.

Yours is one of the most touching posts I’ve seen. You are an example of all the good that is in this world. The bond between humans and their beloved animals is a a unique and special one; I cannot think of a nicer way to honor ML and Nova. Not to mention saving another precious four-legged one. Thank you.

Last edited:
JMOO I just can't see this as a relationship. JMOO was he a friend of a friend consoling her o ver the funeral. Offering her a place to stay til she left again? He probably said he had AIRBNB. Love to see his text to her. Maybe she knew his morman girlfriend? JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne