Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the interview with the handyman now and he said he wanted a secret door (bookshelf-type) and the room was only about 4 ft wide by 9 ft, I think. He said he wanted it soundproof so he could sit in there and listen to music. He described his girlfriend as Mormon and white. Still listening...

[bbm]

OMG
so she at least knew him from April!

Do we think her remains are elsewhere? Considering very little was removed from the house, speculation that bonfires cannot breakdown a human body even with accelerants... it made it seem that they only found very little remains (tissue)
They only mentioned the tissue, because DNA easily confirmed it was hers.

I’ll bet they have a hell of a lot more than that.

I’m convinced they have her remains.

MOD NOTE

No more discussion of the Lyft driver, please. He's a witness, but he has kept his public anonymity so far and we need to respect that. If there's a trial for the murderer, I am sure the Lyft driver will be key to the state's case. We also do not allow discussion of social media comments on WS so please do not bring whatever is being said or not said about the Lyft driver on social media here. Thank you.

Do we think her remains are elsewhere? Considering very little was removed from the house, speculation that bonfires cannot breakdown a human body even with accelerants... it made it seem that they only found very little remains (tissue)

There may be much more but still in the crime lab being tested bone fragments etc. They just needed something to link him to the murder ASAP so he didn’t become a fugitive.

I doubt it. Who knows precisely what they found. I think he flip-flopped between cocky and arrogant and defeated and paranoid. I believe every stupid thing he did was when he was feeling confident and all the smart moves he made was when he was paranoid.

I think he would have taken her through the back near the garage. He probably had a secret door.
I was thinking that too. However most of my family have Ring doorbell on the front and the accompanying Ring floodlight/camera (not sure the proper term) in the back of their house. Also, you can adjust the distance of the motion detector to alert , for example mine alerts when someone gets to my porch, but my parents have theirs set further out where it captures their entire driveway. (I don't set mine that far because we have very busy neighbors that were setting it off constantly) .

**I do 100% agree that he probably went through the back though. Maybe if they viewed the Ring footage (mine stores 60 days worth), they may be able to see her come to the house before, or potentially others that could be interviewed? Just thinking out loud.

Jeremy Harris on Twitter
UPDATE: #McKenzieLueck - @slcpd techs just removed several more bags of evidence from #AyoolaAjayi home. - Supervisor tells me they anticipate this is the last time they'll need to come here to gather evidence. https://kutv.com/news/local/live-updates-suspect-arrested-in-connection-with-mackenzie-luecks-death … @KUTV2News
D-MZW88UwAAFAcU.jpg

D-MZW87VUAAIlK1.jpg

8:57 PM - 28 Jun 2019

We actually have no idea how much of her they found. They didn't say, and did not take questions. Saying "tissue" covers a lot of bases, IMO. They also said this was still an active missing persons case 2 days ago, when they most likely had a very good idea that they'd found her remains that day (as I suspected). I think (MOO) she was dismembered, but that significant amounts of her whole person were discovered. I don't think he took her anywhere else but his back yard.

Wow. I had a gut feeling AA had previous victims. IMO - his violence escalated gradually from fantasy into reality.

From my brief research, I see that Utah has no statute of limitations for sexual assault charges.

I think there are more victims and AA is a narcissist who keeps souvenir *advertiser censored* photos. The victim may not have wanted to press charges because he was blackmailing her with a video. He may have threatened to post it on the internet or mail it to her parents. It sure wouldn't be the first time a woman kept silent out of fear.

JMO

They only mentioned the tissue, because DNA easily confirmed it was hers.

I’ll bet they have a hell of a lot more than that.

I’m convinced they have her remains.
Why would they not state that? I thought it was odd that really all they confirmed was that had sufficient tissue to determine it was from her. I wonder if it's a matter of any other remains they found, or where they found them, is related to making a case they don't want known publicly.

We actually have no idea how much of her they found. They didn't say, and did not take questions. Saying "tissue" covers a lot of bases, IMO. They also said this was still an active missing persons case 2 days ago, when they most likely had a very good idea that they'd found her remains that day (as I suspected). I think (MOO) she was dismembered, but that significant amounts of her whole person were discovered. I don't think he took her anywhere else but his back yard.
Unfortunately all those holes under the tarp lead to this logical conclusion IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bslnlaw