Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen threads go this fast-

My deepest condolences to all of Kenzie’s friends, “sisters”, and family. I can’t imagine the pain you are going through. I will keep all of you in my heart and prayers for all the days to come.

As far as AA goes? Burn in Hell on earth. I hope your sentence is worse than death.

Honestly, and I hope Kenzie felt this way too, I refuse to live in fear. I will have casual relationships, I’ll run alone, I will dress how I like. I’m not doing it because I’m naive, but because I will not be afraid and I will live life how it SHOULD be led not how I’m told it should be led because I’m a woman, therefore I’m a target.

Personally, I hope they don't give him the death penalty. He should live with this in a cell for the rest of his life.
Personally, I hope they don't give him the death penalty. He should live with this in a cell for the rest of his life.

He probably has no conscience. I would rather see him in the chair than thinking about him going to the gym (which he loves) and laughing with 'friends', have a place to eat, sleep etc. He does not deserve to live. He's not remorseful, he's a a narcissist, he will feel sorry for himself, not for Kenzie and her loved ones. But I don't want Kenzie's family to have to go to court for years so I would be happy if this just offed himself after he told everything.

I'm kind of confused about where AA was arrested. Wasn't he living in the home they searched?
Also the contractor that said AA requested work done...did he ever do the work? Sound proof the room and put hooks in???

Arrested at a condo located on Temple West, not his residence.

Contractor did not take the job -- told POI he was too busy after it didn't feel right to him.

I posted these in the media thread.

I just wanted to say thank you all for the comments and support. This was obviously a devastating blow. I had wondered about this possibility but until it's reality you don't know how hard it will hit until it does. I hope this sick human being will pay ten times over for what he has done to our sweet friend. She didn't deserve this. Regardless of any choices she ever made she didn't. Thank you to all for the love. I haven't seen too many details because I needed some time after I officially heard the charges being read. Thank you to this community for being a support.

wow...you would definitely think that AirBnB should require at the VERY LEAST a background check! That's baffling. I hope they consider changing some of their policies after this case.

he doesn't have a criminal history though does he?

agreed tho, background checks for everything. but i'm biased as that's the field i'm currently in lol.

Just catching up and very behind but this guy had women coming and going? Really. I don’t find him attractive at all so why?

Prayers to Kenzie’s family and friends

He could've been BS'ing all of the women and making himself out to be more wealthy than he really was. And after hearing the cleaning person talk about all the cameras in the home, it's always possible they were filming *advertiser censored* in the home. Or maybe he was offering to photograph these women to help them with modeling or something? There's really no telling. I'd like to know what drew all the women to him too.

I haven't seen any confirmation of their meeting through the SD/SB route, but jeez, some of these famous weddings wherein a rich old geezer happily marries an also happy young gold digger, or the Playboy mansion filled with less than 20 year old nubile chicks and old white guys (I do believe Hef said the girls are all washed up at 21).......this has been going on for a very very long time with both sides getting what they want. It's just that the internet makes it easier.

Exactly! I said pretty much the same thing. These relationships have been going on forever. Some happily, some not. It's not the 'nature' of the relationship. It's the fact that a predator is a predator.

I just wanted to say thank you all for the comments and support. This was obviously a devastating blow. I had wondered about this possibility but until it's reality you don't know how hard it will hit until it does. I hope this sick human being will pay ten times over for what he has done to our sweet friend. She didn't deserve this. Regardless of any choices she ever made she didn't. Thank you to all for the love. I haven't seen too many details because I needed some time after I officially heard the charges being read. Thank you to this community for being a support.

Sending you love & light. Our hearts are broken at the loss of your dear friend.

I really am suspecting he played on her vulnerability following her grandmother's funeral and made it seem like he was being nice, sympathetic, and consoling about the recent death in the family.

I'm also wondering if his BS excuse to make the out of the way park sound less sinister was something along the lines of him being out of town himself but on his way back home, so just meet me here rather than waiting for me at my empty house.

Maybe SHE had as a policy to not meet someone at their house the first time she met them in person....

I don’t think that was it ... in the presser the PC said it was phone records. Both of theirs pinged within a minute of each other at the park, and he was the last known person she was texting with that morning.

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Salt Lake City police say the search for 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueck is a digital forensic investigation.

It comes after investigators say an Instagram follow made from Mackenzie’s account played a part in leading them to the home of the person of interest.

Instagram follow leads police to home of person of interest

hugs to you and yours - and I might stay away from the details for a bit and give yourself some time. again - so very sorry she was a vibrant person who should not be gone from us.

I’m so terribly sad for Kenzie’s family and friends. This is horrid. As bad as trafficking is, I truly thought she might be found within a ring, and rescued. I’m so sickened and sad. Prayers to her family and friends.

Honestly, and I hope Kenzie felt this way too, I refuse to live in fear. I will have casual relationships, I’ll run alone, I will dress how I like. I’m not doing it because I’m naive, but because I will not be afraid and I will live life how it SHOULD be led not how I’m told it should be led because I’m a woman, therefore I’m a target.

Preach it!

AirBNB favors the Host, not the renter, in my limited experience.

My feeling is that they will be in some legal trouble. Watch for it.

Unless she was a verified guests of his, Airbnb is in no way responsible. There are multiple reviews from verified guests that all was fine and they enjoyed their stay there. He had no criminal record. All appeared to quite normal. This is not an Airbnb issue, IMO. That said, I'm sure every woman who rented a room in his house via Airbnb and is now reading about this case is horrified at what happened and grateful to be alive.

MOO.

Hugs to you Yellowmoose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member