Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Anyone can feel free to do so, have at it.

I just do not like it when people pick and choose. If one is going to say such things, then it applies all of the way around. Clearly he liked SLC, was welcomed at the church and the university--but now that he is under arrest he can't get a fair trial?

Jmo.

My stomach turned a little at comparing AA to Daniel in the lion's den... I don't think AA had better hold his breath. He's no Daniel. *kicks sunday school soapbox back under desk.*

JMOO

Just read the news report and then FB page of the lawyer Janet Fashakin in New York. Comparisons to the Central Park Five? AJ can't get justice in Salt Lake? He's in the lion's den? She doesn't use much logic in her post. I can't imagine these flawed arguments holding up in court too well.

AJ chose to live in Utah. He could have stayed in Texas with his "wife". He could have moved to NYC to be with a larger immigrant African and Caribbean population. California and Florida both have great beaches and large black communities. He stayed in Utah for a decade, of his own free will.

Even I know that a jury of your peers does not consist of, for him, 30 year old black males. Apparently, this lawyer thinks because of his race, those are not his peers if they are white?

I saw on her Facebook post that she has edited three times. In a Facebook post, you can actually go to the three dots and pull down the previous iterations of a post. In one of the edits, she said that she was just a spokesman for the family.

Even I know that a jury of your peers does not consist of, for him, 30 year old black males. Apparently, this lawyer thinks because of his race, those are not his peers if they are white?

I saw on her Facebook post that she has edited three times. In a Facebook post, you can actually go to the three dots and pull down the previous iterations of a post. In one of the edits, she said that she was just a spokesman for the family.

Presented with the same evidence, I feel confident that a jury of 30 year old black males would come to the same conclusion as a jury of whatever he would get in Utah. Facts are facts are facts. Just my .02 (and MOO).

I think It’s gotta be the state here.

They investigated this, and they filed the charges.

They’ve got him dead to rights, and I don’t think the Feds are going to touch it.

No reason to.

I think you are right. I think the only way the Feds get involved is if they discover AA is tied to some criminal enterprise or terrorism, but those charges would be separate from the murder charges filed by the state I think.
In my opinion it wouldn’t surprise me to find AA mixed up with either of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member