Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire defense is going to put the victim on trial. Of that I am sure and they are going to call up her friends and attack them about their lives, their histories, what kind of girl she "truly" was as they paint a picture which the media laid out in the first article on Daily Mail and make her appear to be something awful to sway the jury into thinking the trial is about her and not about him. Then they are going to throw up social media posts from people making it a race issue and claim he never had any chance for a fair hearing because anyone who could evvvveeer not think she was a prostitute and not think he was treated unfairly due to being black must be racist and must be unfair.

The entire defense will look completely beyond what he did and focus on these things. Seen it many times over and that is precisely why they want the case out of SLC because people in SLC do not deal with the modern nonsense as much as other places.

I think it's possible that he also subdued and disabled the victim when he turned off her phone.
I don't think she ever intended to go to his house, otherwise why not just meet him there? I guess he could have made up some story or reason to get her there, but my guess is that he overpowered her very soon after she got into the car.
He may have used a weapon, too. Imo

Yeah, there’s easier ways he could have done this, but it doesn’t seem like that’s what he did.

This appears to have begun in his car.

The article didn't mention that... But i'll pay attention next time. From now on i will just sit, watch and perform mental gymnastics without being judged. It was much easier to say "your time line is incorrect" instead of all the drama. I still think AA didn't act alone and that there is someone else involved who colluded or not with him. JMO or should i instead say THIS IS just "my Difficult and complex logical thought processes performed effortlessly with Inventive, complex arguments used to justify what is otherwise unjustifiable."???
Not playing the victim... i just think there are "healthier" ways to enlighten someone.

I also have not dismissed the possibility another or even others are involved. I think that for many reasons based on the things we know.

I can see it being just him and her but there is more to the big picture of him and the connections, etc. Imo. And he was not unknown to others nor was that house imo.

Question:

Was he recently acting online like he still looked like his modeling pics?

(ETA, O/T, I have heard about people posting old, (“skinnier” for example) pictures of themselves on their dating profiles, lying about their height, etc.

I always think to myself how lame that is because they are going to see you when you meet up with them anyway.)

ETA2: just a thought, maybe Kenzie finally met him in person and saw he didn’t look like his modeling pics anymore?

I’d like to see a side by side of his modeling photo to his present photo.

Last edited:
IMO the only 2 facts that could point to premeditation are that they met in a park and her phone went dead immediately. Everything else was stupid and sloppy. (Using his phone, his pictures, his house, burning the evidence in his own backyard etc)

Phone records will be very telling. If I'm on my way to meet someone at 3am and my battery is about to die, guaranteed I'd be sending a quick text along the lines of "battery almost dead, be there at 3am, don't stand me up!"

I have a hard time giving an idiot like AA credit for what I assume will turn out to be coincidental luck.

IMO the only 2 facts that could point to premeditation are that they met in a park and her phone went dead immediately. Everything else was stupid and sloppy. (Using his phone, his pictures, his house, burning the evidence in his own backyard etc)

Phone records will be very telling. If I'm on my way to meet someone at 3am and my battery is about to die, guaranteed I'd be sending a quick text along the lines of "battery almost dead, be there at 3am, don't stand me up!"

I have a hard time giving an idiot like AA credit for what I assume will turn out to be coincidental luck.
The premeditation angle is interesting given the scarce facts we know. Makes me wonder if they are drawing that from digital evidence and discussion with other subjects both prior and after.

Biggest unanswered questions at this point:

What was the nature of their relationship?

How did this park meetup come about?

Who shut her phone off?

Where did the attack begin?

How did her murder occur?

How the hell was this guy a model?
I can't figure out the park meet-up, but I think he shut her phone off when the attack began at the park. No idea about the rest. I don't think she knew his house was the destination, though I don't understand why she got out of a Lyft with her luggage, and it appears, had no plan for other transportation later.

Margarita, I'm sitting here looking at AJ's paper for his USU geology class. I teach college at a uni with a similar admission standard (but in California). I see papers like this one all the time and what impresses me about his paper is that, even for a college freshman and even for an ESL student, it's got so many errors. A simple use of a spellchecker would have helped.

To me, that indicates a student who really thinks they are much better than they are. Surely, they are not getting the A's they think they deserve, so why don't they take advice and learn to improve?

In AJ's case, though, the errors are in several different categories (unsupported assertions that show he is either bs-ing, plagiarizing -perhaps unwittingly- and that he lacks basic critical thinking skills). Further, I think he is trying to get on the prof's good side by saying things he thinks the prof wants to hear, as opposed to doing a genuine assignment. So, from my perspective, if this were a first paper, it's a C minus, with an admonishment to fix all the problems or risk a D or F on the next one. I would overlook the many, many syntax, usage and spelling errors for a first year ESL student, but refer to tutoring.

IOW, it would astonish me if someone with these skills (in 2016) would land a job with professional pay. So I'm back to pondering what he actually did for a living...

I don’t think we know what the Lyft driver saw/didn’t see, do we?
AC Doubt stated in a press conference that the driver did not see "them" get into the vehicle. I will try to find it. MOO
Still looking for the video. I think it's all the way back in thread #2 so it might take a minute but here's one article:

El Segundo Woman Mackenzie Lueck Vanishes After Taking Lyft From Salt Lake City Airport
[...]

The Lyft driver who dropped Lueck off told detectives that she met another person with a car, Salt Lake City Assistant Police Chief Tim Doubt said at a news conference.

That was the last time she was seen. There was no word on whether she got into the car or a description of the person she was meeting.

It’s true that idiots can get lucky like the rest of us.

Her phone absolutely had to be shut off in order for everything to go to plan though.

I think it’s too big a coincidence that he needed her phone to be off, and it happened to die at the precise moment that he needed it to.

The entire defense is going to put the victim on trial. Of that I am sure and they are going to call up her friends and attack them about their lives, their histories, what kind of girl she "truly" was as they paint a picture which the media laid out in the first article on Daily Mail and make her appear to be something awful to sway the jury into thinking the trial is about her and not about him. Then they are going to throw up social media posts from people making it a race issue and claim he never had any chance for a fair hearing because anyone who could evvvveeer not think she was a prostitute and not think he was treated unfairly due to being black must be racist and must be unfair.

The entire defense will look completely beyond what he did and focus on these things. Seen it many times over and that is precisely why they want the case out of SLC because people in SLC do not deal with the modern nonsense as much as other places.
I think so too and that's exactly why I hated that article from the Daily Mail.
Some viewed it as a "nice article" about her lifestyle but in no way do I see it that way.

It was a few months out of her life, and there is evidence that shows she had only begun experimenting with it recently.

That's also one reason why I believe LE said they will not be giving out any more details about the investigation.
People are going to speculate and the defense will try to use it against her.

Hopefully AA will just plead guilty and they can avoid a trial altogether. Imo

Bringing over from the prior thread. The tip line is still active. :)

I just called the tip line and got a recording that says something along the lines of, "...Salt Lake City Police Department, if this is an emergency please dial 911...tip line for Mackenzie Lueck, case #19-111129...if you have a tip, leave a message..." then it goes to voice mail where you can leave a tip. MOO

It must be because someone tweeted them last night. I really wasn’t lying, it didn’t work for me.

I can't figure out the park meet-up, but I think he shut her phone off when the attack began at the park. No idea about the rest. I don't think she knew his house was the destination, though I don't understand why she got out of a Lyft with her luggage, and it appears, had no plan for other transportation later.

She was either going to get another Lyft home, or he said he’d take her home.

In my opinion.

I don’t think we know what the Lyft driver saw/didn’t see, do we?
Okay, here we go. Starting at about the 12-minute mark:

Reporter: Can you say, did the Lyft driver watch her get into the car, or make contact with the person or did she just say, "Oh, that's my ride."
AC Doubt: They did make contact.
Reporter: With the person in the car?
AC Doubt: Yes.
Reporter: And then they see him get in the car and drive off?
AC Doubt: I'm not sure if they actually got in the car or not.

Question:

Was he recently acting online like he still looked like his modeling pics?

(ETA, O/T, I have heard about people posting old, (“skinnier” for example) pictures of themselves on their dating profiles, lying about their height, etc.

I always think to myself how lame that is because they are going to see you when you meet up with them anyway.)

ETA2: just a thought, maybe Kenzie finally met him in person and saw he didn’t look like his modeling pics anymore?

I’d like to see a side by side of his modeling photo to his present photo.
Or maybe he used his past modelling experience as a way to connect with her. Maybe he told her he had contacts and could help get her involved with the agency he used.
He could have convinced her it was an easy way to make a lot of money, advised her to put together a portfolio and he would help her. Imo

It’s true that idiots can get lucky like the rest of us.

Her phone absolutely had to be shut off in order for everything to go to plan though.

I think it’s too big a coincidence that he needed her phone to be off, and it happened to die at the precise moment that he needed it to.

I agree that it’d be a big coincidence if the phone died right then, but there’s several plausible reasons why she might have turned it off right then—conserving battery, help it charge faster, show him he had her undivided attention, etc.

For all we know, since the Lyft driver did not see her/them get into the vehicle, AA could have incapacitated her, placed her in the trunk and turned off her phone. I'm not married to the idea but I think it's a possibility. MOO

ETA @margarita25, haha - just saw your post: :p

Great minds and all that :)

From his Model Mayhem profile, it’s seems he was active on that as recently as May of last year:

Details

Model Mayhem #: 3052639
Last Activity: May 11, 2018
Experience: Experienced
Compensation: Any
Shoot Nudes: No
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 180 lbs
Neck: 17"
Sleeve: 17"
Chest: 0"
Waist: 32"
Inseam: 38"
Shoe: 12.0
Ethnicity: Black
Skin Color: Brown
Eye Color: Black
Hair Length: Short
Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: n/a
Piercings: n/a
Genres: Acting
Art
Bodypaint
Cosplay
Dance
Editorial
Erotic
Fashion
Fit Modeling
Fitness
Lifestyle
Parts Modeling
Performance Artist
Promotional Modeling
Runway
Spokesperson / Host
Sports
Stunt

About Me

I'm an ambitious young aspiring model looking to work with professionals. I used every second of my life to archive my goals which is to be the best.
I am taking an acting classes while working with star talent management here in Utah. I will love to work with any organization that will be interested in helping me archiving my goals. Which is to be one of the best at what i love doing(modeling, and Acting)”

Does the height and weight match or did he lie about that? Just wondering.

Last edited:
I agree that it’d be a big coincidence if the phone died right then, but there’s several plausible reasons why she might have turned it off right then—conserving battery, help it charge faster, show him he had her undivided attention, etc.

Yeah. But looking at the situation as a whole, I think a nefarious explanation is the most probable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08