Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has always been a leading theory for me as well. Shades of Kelsie Schelling’s case, there are so many similarities imo including Kelsie going to meet him.

So maybe this, um, man didn’t want to be a dad.

Ita.
Always wondered if pregnancy was a possibility.
Also -- LE wouldn't have been able to get a search warrant without some tangible link between AA and Kenzie.
Good to see there are more arrests.
Justice is coming.

I hope she is alive somewhere.
Good god, I cannot imagine what her family is going through. Unspeakable.

Looks like

Looks like him. Set him free just so they can make a big show to get him the next day. Lol
That’s a little uncalled for. They didn’t have enough to hold him. Usually in cases like this there are other reasons to hold a person like parole violations or other unrelated warrants. They didn’t let him walk for a show. Much respect to SLC LE for how they have handled this case.

Thinking contractors are not in Army uniform
There are many people out there wearing military uniforms they never earned. See Stolen Valor. It’s not uncommon.

What bugged me about his resume was that you’d think he would capitalize both the U and the S instead of Us Army. In my mind, someone who served wouldn’t make that mistake. MOO

so how did they know? and they were taken outside, not inside an apartment - plus, the SWAT arrest is so close to the press conference - hmmmm

Can't remember exactly which case but I definitely remember at least one case where there was a PC going on while an arrest was being made. It kept the media's attention off of it while it was happening and it kept everyone away from the scene because they were all at the PC, not a bad idea really

Also interesting that they have taken TWO people into custody. My more familiar with LE friends on this thread, is there a specific reason they would send a SWAT team to get these two as opposed to some regular officers?
My guess is because of the amount of ammo they found in the house, they might suspect he is armed. Hunch only.

jmo

But I think that's exactly why people focus on the risky behavior. It's scary to think predators are out there, so we rationalize and try to make ourselves feel safer by looking at the risky behavior that led to the victimization. Having said that, I still lock my doors at night, don't go to isolated ATMs at a late hour, etc. to reduce risk. However, when I was a young, single woman I took many risks and felt I was invincible. That's what young people do. Most of us were just lucky that we squeaked out of those situations in one piece. Others are not so lucky.

Exactly, and I feel the same way about myself <3. I wish we would turn the narrative on the perpetrator and work on preventing these things from happening. Focus our speculation on the monster, not the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum