Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it seems like people are still joining us and may not be able to catch up the past few pages over the past few minutes. These guys were arrested by the SWAT team. One appears to be our POI. The other is unfamiliar to me. I did confirm with my screenshots and don’t think he’s the one who left the Airbnb review.

Attachments

• 49173FD4-D205-44D3-A115-F740111E5A8F.jpeg
    49173FD4-D205-44D3-A115-F740111E5A8F.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 125
  • 24EEA3F7-6E2D-421A-AE0A-27A185BA520C.jpeg
    24EEA3F7-6E2D-421A-AE0A-27A185BA520C.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 124
Since it seems like people are still joining us and may not be able to catch up the past few pages over the past few minutes. These guys were arrested by the SWAT team. One appears to be our POI. The other is unfamiliar to me. I did confirm with my screenshots and don’t think he’s the one who left the Airbnb review.
... confused because it said on a tweet there was only one in custody?

SLC Police Dept. on Twitter
SLCPD took one person into custody this morning regarding the MacKenzie Lueck case. We will be providing an update at 11:30 a.m at the Public Safety Building. #MacKenzieLueck
10:14 AM - 28 Jun 2019
So the other guy wasn't arrested? I'm guessing it is his apartment? why not just say we took the POI into custody if it is him?

BBM

Randall Jeppesen on Twitter
#BREAKING Swat teams have detained two people in Salt Lake City. At this point they have not yet said if it is in relation to the disappearance of missing University Of Utah Student Mackenzie Lueck. We are working to confirm more details. Stay tuned to @kslnewsradio
9:41 AM - 28 Jun 2019

New Tweet on there says LE have confirmed one of the people is in connection with Kenzie!

Randall Jeppesen‏Verified account @RJENEWS 1m1 minute ago
#Breaking Police now confirming one of the people detained by police in Salt Lake City this morning IS connected to the Mackenzie Lueck case.

Thank you, Roadette. I was gonna try and catch up but I knew I never would with things breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13