UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. New to the site and directly connected to Lizzy's case. Willing to answer whatever questions I can pertaining to the case without releasing sensitive info that could alter the outcome.

Welcome, and thank you so much for being here and being so active at getting verified. And....words cannot express what a terrible situation this is.

Hopefully most of us have more sense than that. I don't even air my speculations/theories sometimes out of respect for family.

It's hard to resist not passing along some pretty specific piece of information or a theory that is out there.

But yeah, family members and friends of theirs do read these pages and getting too graphic, too personal, too rude seems an unkindness to them

Whipple has a criminal history. In 2016, he was convicted of assault in an incident of domestic violence involving a "cohabitant," according to state court records. He was convicted of joyriding in another case that year. He was charged with possession of a controlled substance in 2017.

Evidence ties uncle to missing 5-year-old Utah girl, police say

Wonder if the DV incident is the one he posted about on FB, iirc he said he was physically violent with gf.

I was just thinking that the claim of a psychotic break would be a trace more plausible if he’d dropped her body on the sidewalk and just kept wandering down the street. Wouldn’t be any less horrible, but it’d at least give his lawyers something to work with.

The deliberate lack of cooperation with LEO won't put the odds in his favor, that is for sure. Utah LEO are tenacious, they will find this little girl.

They can hold him for a long time on the probation violation, and may very well do that until they find Elizabeth. The guy was on foot, and Logan isn't that much space. Folks have probably emptied out their own trash and dumpsters. They will find her.

Not yet, but I sent an email to the verified insider link. Hoping to get a response quickly.

What are the chances that my post was SS'd before I could edit and sent out?

I don’t know, but I did report a post that quoted yours, hoping for the mods to fix it. They are usually really quick. Try not to worry; you have enough going on!

Welcome to WS. I’m so sorry for the circumstances that brought you here. Whatever your relation to the case is (and you don’t have to say), I’m sure this is a devastating time for you and those around you. Thank you for being willing to get verified and share with us!

Edit to fix spelling

Last edited:
I am attempting to remove that first post until I learn the rules better but am unable to see where to do that at?

After you’ve posted something, you have an hour to edit it—you can’t remove it, but you can edit all info out of it. After that first hour, you’d have to hit ‘report’ and ask the moderators to remove it.

Hi all. New to the site and directly connected to Lizzy's case. Willing to answer whatever questions I can pertaining to the case without releasing sensitive info that could alter the outcome.

You really should become a VI.
Starting to wonder if this was not related to a SA; but more like a revenge attack ?
As in, he came over to his sister's house and wanted money or the use of a vehicle... and they refused ?
So he decided to 'get back' at them in the worst possible way ?

Last edited:
I don’t know, but I did report a post that quoted yours, hoping for the mods to fix it. They are usually really quick. Try not to worry; you have enough going on!

Welcome to WS. I’m so sorry for the circumstances that brought you hear. Whatever your relation to the case is (and you don’t have to say), I’m sure this is a devastating time for you and those around you. Thank you for being willing to get verified and share with us!
Thank you ever so much. I was seeing my unedited post in their reply but was hoping it was just because I hadn't refreshed my page. You're fantastic ❤

Starting to wonder if this was not related to a SA; but more like a revenge attack ?
As in, he came over to his sister's house and wanted money or the use of a vehicle... and they refused ?

I think SA, months in the making, if not longer. Jmo

Alex did not have a vehicle and walked EVERYWHERE. It was not unlike him at all to walk these distances. Add in some pumped up adrenaline from a possible incident and you have your answer.

I have a friend with a one car family. Many days she takes her husband to work and picks him up, but on the days she doesn’t, she walks. The distances this woman can walk and the speed with which she does it is amazing! We bought running shoes together 5 weeks ago and she literally walked the tread off of hers already! So I don’t doubt a 12 mile walk was no biggie to him!

Working on that now.

As far as motive, no one knows. Not sure anyone ever will. And I don't know that I want to have any idea what was going through his sick mind to drive him to do this.

Thank you ever so much. I was seeing my unedited post in their reply but was hoping it was just because I hadn't refreshed my page. You're fantastic ❤

Btw-- WELCOME to Websleuths, KkL ! :)

Eta : Sorry, didn't see the reply.
I would like to know if the other information concerning the evidence is in a reporters' Twitter, or another msm yet ?
If so, you can link it here and quote it !
Horrifying if that's what LE found.

The first thought I'd had was a sex-related motive.
But now I'm leaning towards a revenge motive.
I've a notion he'd been a constant nuisance to the other members of his family... and it finally culminated in a vicious, unspeakable act.
Based on the evidence of his past criminal record.

Last edited:
He was "homeless" recently, he didn't have a set address but would couch surf to different family and friends homes. Providence was a more recent location.

He doesn’t sound like the best roommate, imo.
Providence is listed in some of his past arrest records.
Btw, we can sleuth him & discuss his drug problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach K