UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m confused about whether or not he had a piece of her clothing in his possession.

They may have left it off the affidavit since it was to give the reasons for his arrest, which, technically, has nothing to do with ES. The items they did describe in the affidavit were directly related to his current charges - FTA warrant/probation violation, drug possession, paraphernalia, failure to stop for police, dangerous weapon, buying beer, resisting arrest, etc. So, it might not include all of the things that were in his possession. Weren’t there also reports that he was carrying a backpack? No mention of a backpack in the affidavit, either.

On the other hand, searchers did find some of her clothes in two different locations that were near the home and close together. That’s been reported more recently. LE confirmed that evidence was found nearby...not sure if they said clothes specifically.

We probably won’t learn much more about the clothes until additional charges are made.

I think they didn't mention the backpack because he had already gotten rid of it before he was picked up.

I think the poor sweetheart may have been crammed into that big backpack. :(

Several posters quoted your post before you edited it which keeps it hanging around until a mod deletes it or said posters edit their post and remove your quote.

For future reference, if you see a post that is against WS terms, click report but don't quote it in your post. It can shut the thread down while mods clean up and it can get messy.

BTW.. Welcome and so sorry for the circumstances of your membership.

MOO

I'm reading through the rules now, but can someone tell me what they are regarding information learned on a police scanner? Is that information to be shared or no? It's a public scanner if that helps.
We can’t discuss it here, some discussion happens on that thread in parentheses and you can have personal conversations with anyone about whatever you want

You really should become a VI.
Starting to wonder if this was not related to a SA; but more like a revenge attack ?
As in, he came over to his sister's house and wanted money or the use of a vehicle... and they refused ?
So he decided to 'get back' at them in the worst possible way ?

One of my theories actually was that this was revenge for something, but I dismissed it because she is missing. I thought if someone wanted revenge they would want the satisfaction of knowing the person they hated discovered what they did. So like leave her dead where the mom could find her.

But now that you brought it up, I think the worst of this is not knowing where ES is. So perhaps you are right.

I'm reading through the rules now, but can someone tell me what they are regarding information learned on a police scanner? Is that information to be shared or no? It's a public scanner if that helps.
We have a thread for the scanner! Myself and another user have been transcribing it, but it seems all correspondence related to Lizzi's case were moved to a private scanner channel Saturday night around 7.

Nope, we have a scanner thread in a private member only area. Things heard on that scanner can only be discussed in the private area, not here in open forum. Hope that helps.

Working on that now.

As far as motive, no one knows. Not sure anyone ever will. And I don't know that I want to have any idea what was going through his sick mind to drive him to do this.
Do you think he was desperate for money and a place to stay? Did he get along with his sister? You don't have to answer. Thank you

I
Do you think he was desperate for money and a place to stay? Did he get along with his sister? You don't have to answer. Thank you
I don't think he was desperate for housing. He hadn't been super close or in tons of contact with the sister until recently- by this I mean they weren't talking/seeing each other daily, it was far and few between for many months.

Wonder if he was in the habit of stealing from various places that he'd 'crash' at... to supply his (meth, cocaine, heroin, etc.,) habit ?
And he was caught and the sister or someone let him know he was no longer welcome after that night ?
And he snapped ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member