UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the so called 'mom' that told police she ran out of gas and left her little boy in her car, as she and her little girl walked to the station. And when she returned, her boy was gone. That was total BS, but she has never been charged with anything. I am embarrassed not to remember the poor boy's name now though... :( Metalwaha or something?
Yep, unbelievable!
Mother of Sky Metalwala still won’t talk to Bellevue police 7 years after son’s disappearance

Btw-- WELCOME to Websleuths, KkL ! :)

Eta : Sorry, didn't see the reply.
I would like to know if the other information concerning the evidence is in a reporters' Twitter, or another msm yet ?
If so, you can link it here and quote it !
Horrifying if that's what LE found.

The first thought I'd had was a sex-related motive.
But now I'm leaning towards a revenge motive.
I've a notion he'd been a constant nuisance to the other members of his family... and it finally culminated in a vicious, unspeakable act.
Based on the evidence of his past criminal record.
I was thinking the same.

Still catching up but I wanted to post this - someone else posted in the last thread but I haven't seen it on this one. It's a link to the Logan City Police Blotter. It only caches three days back. It's free and accessible by the public:

http://web.loganutah.org/Police/media.cfm

The original call about Elizabeth is still there - it came in at May, 25 2019 10:02:47. There are also references to some items that may be related to the case. One that I'm pretty sure came in at 7:05 pm today. The reason I believe it's related is that the Incident number is different as it includes CART, which may be the Child Abduction Response Team. There's no real info there other than it was a tip and the officer's report is still pending.

Hopefully it's something of value. The family must be going through hell right now.

ETA: To be clear the incidents marked with "CART" are related to the case.
Back to catching up...

Last edited:
Still catching up but I wanted to post this - someone else posted in the last thread but I haven't seen it on this one. It's a link to the Logan City Police Blotter. It only caches three days back. It's free and accessible by the public:

The original call about Elizabeth is still there - it came in at May, 25 2019 10:02:47. There are also references to some items that may be related to the case. One that I'm pretty sure came in at 7:05 pm today. The reason I believe it's related is that the Incident number is different as it includes CART, which may be the Child Abduction Response Team. There's no real info there other than it was a tip and the officer's report is still pending.

Hopefully it's something of value. The family must be going through hell right now.

Back to catching up...
All tips and CART related info you see there are related to the case.

One of my theories actually was that this was revenge for something, but I dismissed it because she is missing. I thought if someone wanted revenge they would want the satisfaction of knowing the person they hated discovered what they did. So like leave her dead where the mom could find her.

But now that you brought it up, I think the worst of this is not knowing where ES is. So perhaps you are right.
I have also had a "revenge" theory. Mom had what he didn't. Money, a job, a home, etc.. he took away the only thing he was able to. However that is pure speculation. This could be driven by much more and something completely different. I can confirm he was drinking Friday night.

I have also had a "revenge" theory. Mom had what he didn't. Money, a job, a home, etc.. he took away the only thing he was able to. However that is pure speculation. This could be driven by much more and something completely different. I can confirm he was drinking Friday night.

Boy, he was still drinking 12+ hours later when apprehended. No wonder he looks so deranged in his mugshot.

Those are all things he could have had but chose to have a life of crime, imo.

I find it really sad bio dad seems to be left out of much of this. Despite not knowing his daughter, he’s still her father.

Ugh, another kidnapping after a night of drinking. Reminds me of Shaylyn Ammerman. Dad, uncle and perp were up all night drinking and in the morning Shaylyn was gone.

Whatever AW's motive was IMO I think the deep, dark seed was already there and whether premeditated or spur of the moment he chose to act at that particular time. Millions of people have bad childhoods, tough breaks, use drugs, drink and are always broke yet they don't kill. It takes a special twist in their makeup to violently act out against another person, especially a vulnerable, innocent child. MOO.

Logan City Police Department
1 hr ·
AGAIN, We can’t emphasize enough, we need your help in locating Lizzy!

If you live or work at or have a business in the Southwest part of Logan or along the area of 1200 West between Nibley and Hyrum, we ask individuals to check their yards, buildings, containers and garbage cans for anything they don’t recognize.

If you locate anything please contact the Logan Police at 435-753-7555.

Thank you for your help.

Those are all things he could have had but chose to have a life of crime, imo.

I find it really sad bio dad seems to be left out of much of this. Despite not knowing his daughter, he’s still her father.

Or, it’s sad that the bio Dad has stayed away and was consequently left out in the beginning, because he chose to not be a regular part of her life.

It would take a lot more than being ignored to keep other parents away. MOO.

Is this area rural and do the homes there have water wells? Also, if there are nearby wooded areas, I hope the searchers are looking inside of dead/hollow trees.

JMO

I always wonder about wells... and the hollow trees. Ugh. Maynard case memories.

I just don't know why you wouldn't dispose of everything with the body, or at least in a dumpster or something. So weird to just leave it laying around to be found with evidence on it.

I always wonder about wells... and the hollow trees. Ugh. Maynard case memories.

I just don't know why you wouldn't dispose of everything with the body. So weird.
Within the immediate area of the home, in the more developed areas there are no wells. When you get outside of Logan into the hyrum, paradise, nibley area where he was found and traveled through, most water sources come from wells.

ETA: To be clear the incidents marked with "CART" are related to the case.
Back to catching up...
Tip May, 27 2019 08:45:41 CART128
CART TIP

Great find! Just to be clear though, I think that tip came in this morning @ 8:45 AM right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06