UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, we would like to thank all the law enforcement agencies and volunteers who responded today and continue to search for Elizabeth Jessica Shelley, a 5-year-old white female who was last seen at 2am on Saturday and was discovered missing at 10am on the west side of Logan.
The investigation is ongoing, multiple law enforcement agencies including Cache County Sheriff, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Cache County Search and Rescue will be working through the night. At this time, we do not have any new information.
Any residents in the area between 300 south to 100 north and 300 west to 600 west that have video surveillance, including smart doorbells please check your videos and cameras specifically for the hours between 2am and noon on Saturday May 25, 2019. Please report any suspicious activity to the non-emergency dispatch number 435-753-7555, please do not call 911.
We would ask that the community continue to respect the family’s privacy. For updates please refer to the Logan City Police Department’s Facebook page @Loganpolicedept

Hopefully a lot of locals will have video/cam info to get LE going in the right direction.
I think Uncle A knows he’s in big trouble once they find her as I am speculating she was SA by him. Otherwise, I see no reason for any of this.
I also think his skate boarding days are behind him, he’ll be traveling in a more adult fashion, in a police cruiser and later a prison bus. Moo

He has been named a suspect on the video we have seen linked above, and again, this is his Facebook page which is still up. 142 friends

Alexander Whipple
He sounds like a hot mess on there. Sigh. Just what we need - yet another man who thinks he’s entitled to whatever he wants. Moo and all that.

I was hoping for a more definitive statement from LE. With what media has been reporting I was hoping that LE would confirm or deny the rescue/recovery reports. I was also hoping they'd explain the reason for the volunteer search being called off. They could have done both without compromising the investigation.

Something is still weird.

Saw this when it was first posted, still have to catch up on the next many comments, but first question is:

The uncle left at the same time that the child disappeared and it was assumed that he had the child, or he did something with the child? Is it known whether the child was with him and he did something with her, or it was an unfortunate series of events that leaves him in the crosshairs?

Saw this when it was first posted, still have to catch up on the next many comments, but first question is:

The uncle left at the same time that the child disappeared and it was assumed that he had the child, or he did something with the child? Is it known whether the child was with him and he did something with her, or it was an unfortunate series of events that leaves him in the crosshairs?
Around 3:00 p.m. officers found Whipple, however Shelley was not with him. He reportedly had some of her clothing in his possession and was taken into custody for questioning. from the article that is upthread

They are still looking for neighbourhood cameras, so I dont think they know yet, or have proof yet, that she left with him.

But he arrived on a skateboard the previous day. And where he left, withoiut saying goodbye the next day, he left his skateboard behind.

And reportedly, when he was found on foot, he had some of the child's clothing on him.

And they have detained him, and said he was uncooperative when apprehended.

So very sad. Sounds like they have very incriminating evidence. Leaving a skateboard behind is also odd and makes me think something about that alone, he needed to leave it behind. all IMO.

IF he left with the child, he couldn’t handle both her & his board in the dark, imo. Plus a skateboard can be rather noisy.

Around 3:00 p.m. officers found Whipple, however Shelley was not with him. He reportedly had some of her clothing in his possession and was taken into custody for questioning. from the article that is upthread

That's not good.
I guess that rules out coincidentally leaving at the same time that she vanished.

It becomes a body search then? How much lead time did he have between leaving - was it a wedding - and he was found? Was it 16 hours?

IF he left with the child, he couldn’t handle both her & his board in the dark, imo. Plus a skateboard can be rather noisy.

He kidnapped his niece on a skateboard?
Maybe she's closer to the missing location?
That is, he didn't take her on his skateboard, he walked somewhere nearby with her?

Family reports 5-year-old daughter and her uncle missing Saturday morning

The missing girl was last seen at 2 a.m. Saturday morning in Logan, according to Logan City Police Department. She is 3-foot-6 with brown eyes and shoulder-length brown hair. Police believe she was wearing a red tank top and blue jeans.
(edited to add)
UNCLE FOUND BUT ELIZABETH IS STILL MISSING

She was missing from 2AM to 3PM the following day. Eleven hours missing. Where were they together, and where was he when arrested?

I sure hope to wake to good news, not looking that way, but praying it is the case.

Well, I think you’ll see Unc’ booked into Cache county jail when you log on in the morning.
Last report he’s talking, they’ll book him once he quits talking. They can book him on unrelated charges on the
Aforementioned warrants, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member