VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newport News is a ways from Va Beach, too. It's right next to Yorktown.

No, we don't really know his MO, but Alexis and Samantha were both young girls alone. I'm working off that, and they're circumstances were so different, a connection doesn't seem feasible to me. JMHO.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

The Yorktown area is roughly as far from Norfolk as Culpeper is north of Charlottesville, so if his comfort area is approximately the same, that would fit.

They're young girls alone, but if he's the 29 stalker, those women were all ages. And one of his criminal charges is for stalking a male victim.

You all know they're covering Alexis on NG, I see... I'd transcribe if I could but I'm under the weather tonight and just am not up for it, I"m sorry. :(

Transcripts of the show are usually available later (or the next day - can't remember.) Feel better soon.

Nancy just got her mom on, asked her if she's familiar with the area where the phone last pinged, she said yes, it's all houses except a used car dealership

I lived down there for 16 years, so I'm familiar with how far away they are from each other. All I said was it's not that close by, as in you gotta drive a little ways.

I still see zero connection between RAT and the Colonial Parkway murders.

Ive lived here 48 years and I doNOT need a snarky answer.

teqaqu9e.jpg

I lived down there for 16 years, so I'm familiar with how far away they are from each other. All I said was it's not that close by, as in you gotta drive a little ways.

I still see zero connection between RAT and the Colonial Parkway murders.

There might not be any connection. But I'm sure they'll check it out. As they should. Yesterday, a man stopped by WS and said, essentially, the same. His sister was one of the victims of the Colonial Parkway killer.

By the way, there are definitely some differences in the Colonial Parkway killings and the Route 29 stalker. But there are some similarities, too. For example, both seem to be the work of a person who travels the highways looking for opportunities.

Ive lived here 48 years and I doNOT need a snarky answer.

Lol... that was snarky? I'm so sorry you took it that way, I was just trying to make myself more clear. Have a lovely evening! :)

It was already on there, I thought. K, 10506 Thomas Nelson Highway.

Just a reminder:
In one of his charges from 2003 (Ten Years Ago) his address was listed as LOVINGSTON. So, he has lived there before this 2012-Present day. The question is, did he live in a different house...maybe the one on Country Lane that they searched a few days ago?

I was thinking it was a biohazard sign too, but the closer I look I don't think it is.

Here is a screen cap.

necktatrat_zpsd9134607.png

Still looks like a collar of some sort to me...

Or a skull over a medieval double-sided axe/weapon of some sort...

JMO

JUST FYI re: my lengthy list of charges against RANDY ALLEN TAYLOR DOB 6/19

The reason they all say R A is because initially we were told we were not allowed to post his full or real name...So, I spent another 30 minutes, at 4 or 5:00 in the morning, redacting his full name...believe me I was thorough for the charges (now incomplete) that I posted.

Okay, that's what mislead me about the name being wrong :p

Read somewhere on WS that he was possibly taking drugs.
Lock a druggie up for a few days, some will talk. imo

Not this one. He has big brass balls. He sued the police...and won. And it was in a case where he was most likely guilty of murder.

RAT clearly got away with the abduction of Samantha Clarke. Smh, I'm on my knees begging for closure for these families.

That other tat looks like the clown from Stephen King's book IT, or maybe even a really bad version of Iron Maiden's Eddie.

Also, that there may be an accomplice would make this case easier to understand from a 'how did he get her back to his place' standpoint. Either he or an accomplice could have gotten in her car at the Liberty while the other followed in the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member