VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #2 - ***READ FIRST POST***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have there been any attempts by persons unknown to use Amys US identity / social security number/ bank accounts since she was abducted? I would imagine that this could throw up a few leads.

Great question. The answer is no. When Amy disappeared she only had her cigarettes and a lighter with her. She wasn't even wearing shoes. She didn't have her passport or any identification with her. I'm sure they have created documents for her.

:crazy::p

I completely understand. Perhaps the Bradleys could find out from the owner who the bartender was and maybe have someone speak to him or her. It's a LONG shot. I will let you decide if you want to do that and won't ask about this again :-)

The FBI probably has that information, but the Bradleys don't. We don't even know if Amy was there for a short period of time or an extended period of time.

Thanks for the good suggestion.

Great question. The answer is no. When Amy disappeared she only had her cigarettes and a lighter with her. She wasn't even wearing shoes. She didn't have her passport or any identification with her. I'm sure they have created documents for her.

If State and Federal LE hasn't already done so or hasn't done so recently it may be a good idea to have her credit checked. She may not have had any information with her but that doesn't mean they didn't get that information. And on the same thought, does anyone know if there is a way to check banks in the Caribbean to see if there are any accounts in her name. Sometimes is harder to find someone when they are being hid in "plain" sight. JMOO

FindAmy,

In that picture where Amy is sitting up on that heart headboard bed, is the gecko tattoo by her navel visible?

Please note I am not asking for the picture to be posted here but just confirmation one way or the other if the gecko tatto is visible in the picture.

The gecko is small and that area looks blurred. In my own personal opinion, makeup was used.

If State and Federal LE hasn't already done so or hasn't done so recently it may be a good idea to have her credit checked. She may not have had any information with her but that doesn't mean they didn't get that information. And on the same thought, does anyone know if there is a way to check banks in the Caribbean to see if there are any accounts in her name. Sometimes is harder to find someone when they are being hid in "plain" sight. JMOO

Thanks for that suggestion.

This was exactly my thinking. Perhaps loans, credit cards, mortgages, purchases could have been made in her name. Some of her details such as her social security number and address could have been extracted from her through interrogation without needing the documents.

This was exactly my thinking. Perhaps loans, credit cards, mortgages, purchases could have been made in her name. Some of her details such as her social security number and address could have been extracted from her through interrogation without needing the documents.

She's an FBI & Interpol case, therefore her SS# would be flagged. Any activity on her SS# would immediately be brought to the proper authorities attention.

If she's alive, more than likely she's assumed another name, probably a different name than the one on the adult site.

This is possible, but I do know that the Feds are on this investigation. Doing something with Amy's ID information could bring unwanted attention to a person or location.

She's an FBI & Interpol case, therefore her SS# would be flagged. Any activity on her SS# would immediately be brought to the proper authorities attention.

If she's alive, more than likely she's assumed another name, probably a different name than the one on the adult site.

Exactly.

Hold up! What is going on? I clicked on the FBI link & it doesn't work, but everybody else's does. So I started thinking maybe something's up, in which case I searched FBI Amy Bradley in search terms, pulled up the fbi.gov site page for Amy and its listed as NULL. This is out of their San Juan office. Wth is it NULL if she's still missing? I've taken screen caps.

http://m.fbi.gov/#http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/amy-bradley

FindAmy, is there a reason for the "null"? Could there be 2 differing branches of the FBI? Shouldn't Amy still be listed as Kidnapped/Missing?

This is possible, but I do know that the Feds are on this investigation. Doing something with Amy's ID information could bring unwanted attention to a person or location.

I work with credit reports all the time. You would be surprised how many people have had their ssn used for a variety of things, and I don't think anyone, missing, deceased, etc are immune because quite frankly it's easy to do.

That said, I would say you are probably right but a quick check certainly wouldn't hurt. What I was really wondering is if there is any way for a non US Bank have an account in her name, the Caymans and Swiss Banks are secretive and I have NO idea what the FBI could find from them.

These people are good but they aren't that good. They have historically shown that they like to "flaunt" Amy figuring people aren't paying attention, and honestly and unfortunately, people weren't.

Hold up! What is going on? I clicked on the FBI link & it doesn't work, but everybody else's does. So I started thinking maybe something's up, in which case I searched FBI Amy Bradley in search terms, pulled up the fbi.gov site page for Amy and its listed as NULL. This is out of their San Juan office. Wth is it NULL if she's still missing? I've taken screen caps.

I just opened the link you gave, shows everything and she is listed as missing.???

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/amy-bradley

I am still getting the missing person information at the website. The FBI page still shows San Juan as the location for the FBI agents. That has changed. They are in St. Croix in the Virgin Islands. The agent in charge is Thomas Drummond.

I just opened the link you gave, shows everything and she is listed as missing.???

Look up top, it says NULL. Why? She's missing, kidnapped. So why would it say null? Plus the other link given that shows the high profile FBI missing cases on their site, when you click on Amy's name nothing comes up but everybody elses dies.

Would it be possible to post that screen cap. I really would appreciate it.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/amy-bradley

I am still getting the missing person information at the website. The FBI page still shows San Juan as the location for the FBI agents. That has changed. They are in St. Croix in the Virgin Islands. The agent in charge is Thomas Drummond.

CITguy just said the same thing. On mine it says null at the top of Amy's page. It has all of her information, pictures, sketches, scenario but in bold letter up top it says NULL.

CITguy just said the same thing. On mine it says null at the top of Amy's page. It has all of her information, pictures, sketches, scenario but in bold letter up top it says NULL.

Mine shows Missing Person in bold and Red since March 24 1998. I don't see NULL anywhere

Would it be possible to post that screen cap. I really would appreciate it.

Doing it that now but keep in mind please I'm on my phone, can't do certain things with this case on a home computer with my boys around. I took the snap but loading it to photobucket now... Justasec...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member