VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #2 - ***READ FIRST POST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have been told, these artist sketches are very good representations of the "handlers" who have been seen with Amy.

The man on the left was seen in the Barbados bathroom. He is thin with dark hair. He was very well dressed and his appearance was meticulous. He was aggressive and rude. The witness described him as someone who could have been from the Mediterranean. He would be in his mid to late 40s.

The man in the center was seen with Amy in San Francisco. He seemed to be the handler in charge of her. He is tall and very heavy. His appearance was sloppy. His balding hair is red and his beard is red. He is probably in his late 40s.

The man on the right was seen with Amy in San Francisco. He is thin with dark hair. The witnesses described him as looking like someone who could be from Colombia. He was also described as wearing really cheap sunglasses. He is probably in his mid to late 40s.

attachment.php

FindAmy ,

I've spent many hours reading various places about Amy's case -- it's just so weird that it makes me want to keep following it.

I was just trying to say (about the correlation w/video , etc...)

I would think a British brothel owner (British citizen) -- and known associates of a website that was hosting a terrifying picture of a missing high profile American , would be enough evidence to question these guys ...

It's not like we don't know who owned the website / had access ... so I don't understand why they wouldn't be bought into custody , or questioned -- and cleared ?

IIRC someone (one of these guys) said the pics came "from a source in curaçao" ...

Well , this was definetly not a "random , beautiful picture" that would entice future guests -- as I said , IMO it comes off as a "threat" / "tease"(that she's alive and in deplorable conditions).

And the webmaster even gave a name to Amy "Jas" , so IMO it was no accident -- and the prior "email notices" sent from these guys pretty much confirms they had control and wouldn't post any "false" stuff ...

So I don't see how "it came from a curaçao source" would be a sufficient response ? Was the source possibly named and kept confidential ?

And then going back to criminals photographing the Bradley's shortly after their return on US soil just makes this whole thing seem like there is a huge missing link ...

The credible sightings just make this even stranger -- if someone was so valuable to a criminal group , then why would the pictures be posted ? This is why I think the Baxter guy must have told LE something ... because if he was negligent and involved ... I don't think he would post those images .

I'm sure whoever kidnapped her is smart enough to know to look on carribean brothel websites , so I don't see why her captors would post her picture if it wasn't in a "threatening" intent .

I just think that if the FBI confirmed those pictures , then there would be enough evidence for an arrest warrant -- yet all of these people are free ?

Have anyone of these characters made a public response in regards to the photos ?

I know sometimes it's hard to get evidence that's admissible , but the photos of a high profile missing American on a website made and run by a Canadian seems enough for an arrest despite the location.

Affordable Adult Vacations - December, 2002

attachment.php

Attachments

• aav2002blocked.jpg
    aav2002blocked.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,970
Paul Baxter

attachment.php

Attachments

• PaulBaxter.jpg
    PaulBaxter.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,251
FindAmy ,

I've spent many hours reading various places about Amy's case -- it's just so weird that it makes me want to keep following it.

I was just trying to say (about the correlation w/video , etc...)

I would think a British brothel owner (British citizen) -- and known associates of a website that was hosting a terrifying picture of a missing high profile American , would be enough evidence to question these guys ...

It's not like we don't know who owned the website / had access ... so I don't understand why they wouldn't be bought into custody , or questioned -- and cleared ?

IIRC someone (one of these guys) said the pics came "from a source in curaçao" ...

Well , this was definetly not a "random , beautiful picture" that would entice future guests -- as I said , IMO it comes off as a "threat" / "tease"(that she's alive and in deplorable conditions).

And the webmaster even gave a name to Amy "Jas" , so IMO it was no accident -- and the prior "email notices" sent from these guys pretty much confirms they had control and wouldn't post any "false" stuff ...

So I don't see how "it came from a curaçao source" would be a sufficient response ? Was the source possibly named and kept confidential ?

And then going back to criminals photographing the Bradley's shortly after their return on US soil just makes this whole thing seem like there is a huge missing link ...

The credible sightings just make this even stranger -- if someone was so valuable to a criminal group , then why would the pictures be posted ? This is why I think the Baxter guy must have told LE something ... because if he was negligent and involved ... I don't think he would post those images .

I'm sure whoever kidnapped her is smart enough to know to look on carribean brothel websites , so I don't see why her captors would post her picture if it wasn't in a "threatening" intent .

I just think that if the FBI confirmed those pictures , then there would be enough evidence for an arrest warrant -- yet all of these people are free ?

Have anyone of these characters made a public response in regards to the photos ?

I know sometimes it's hard to get evidence that's admissible , but the photos of a high profile missing American on a website made and run by a Canadian seems enough for an arrest despite the location.

The FBI doesn't share information, not even with the Bradley family. The FBI has limited jurisdiction in a foreign country with foreign nationals. Zaglanitis and Baxter are not American citizens. The FBI can not push for an arrest without enough evidence that will hold up in a trial.

This is an ongoing Federal investigation. There is much that I just can't say.

Even though this pic of Amy w/ short hair is frequently used as a comparison to the long-hair pic of Amy -- and understandably, given the similarity of facial angles in both pics -- ...

View attachment 26312

... it's this other photo of Amy that has always sold it for me. It's all in the neck (imo).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346615246.088741.jpg

ETA: The first comparison image that I attached isn't showing up for me, but the second one (with Amy in red/white striped tank) is. Tapatalk keeps crashing when I try to fix it, sorry.

I have set up a "reference thread" for media/timelines/maps/photos, right here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183570"]Media/Timeline VA - Amy Bradley, NO DISCUSSION **READ FIRST POST** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This is a reference thread only, so no discussion is allowed, but it will provide a place to keep all the links and info together.

Salem

ETA: The thread is in this forum, under "Stickies."

Does anyone know if the following sighting was ever verified?

I read that a Puerto Rican man came forward, saying he saw Amy being forced into a taxicab at the terminal at San Juan, Puerto Rico - I believe this was four days after Amy disappeared ? The date of this apparent sighting was March 28th, the day the Rhapsody of the Seas docked in Puerto Rico.

Does anyone know if the following sighting was ever verified?

I read that a Puerto Rican man came forward, saying he saw Amy being forced into a taxicab at the terminal at San Juan, Puerto Rico - I believe this was four days after Amy disappeared ? The date of this apparent sighting was March 28th, the day the Rhapsody of the Seas docked in Puerto Rico.

The story has never been verified and it is not believed to be accurate. The man claimed that he saw someone in cowboy boots dragging Amy through the terminal in San Juan, and pushing her into a cab. Once again, this witness failed to notice that Amy didn't have shoes when she disappeared.

I don't recall seeing this before, but apologies if it has already been posted.

Totalsatisfactionadultholidays.co.uk is linked to public IP address 65.254.62.81 which is currently hosted by Global Net Access. We valuate totalsatisfactionadultholidays.co.uk at $305 USD because it could be making around $0 USD per day. We estimate that this domain receives about 143 hits each day.

http://w3patrol.com/d/totalsatisfactionadultholidays.co.uk

The story has never been verified and it is not believed to be accurate. The man claimed that he saw someone in cowboy boots dragging Amy through the terminal in San Juan, and pushing her into a cab. Once again, this witness failed to notice that Amy didn't have shoes when she disappeared.

I guess it's possible that her captors put shoes on her?

Thanks for your response, how frustrating for the Bradleys.

I keep coming back to the staff elevator that I think somebody said led from the disco area..? It seems logical to suppose that Amy's abductor(s) used that to get her away from the public areas of the ship. If only all outgoing cargo etc had been searched and passengers and crew not allowed to disembark..

More ...

Domain name: totalsatisfactionadultholidays.co.uk
Registrant: Paul Baxter
Registrant type: UK Individual
Registrant\'s address: The Oak Tree Inn Prince Charles Avenue, Bowburn Durham Durham DH6 5DW United Kingdom
Registrar: Fasthosts Internet Ltd [Tag = LIVEDOMAINS]
URL: http://www.fasthosts.co.uk
Relevant dates: Registered on: 15-Apr-2004 Expiry date: 15-Apr-2014 Last updated: 06-Apr-2012
Registration status: Registered until expiry date.
Name servers: ns1.webcs.org ns2.webcs.org
WHOIS lookup made at 07:09:03 03-Aug-2012

http://w3patrol.com/d/totalsatisfactionadultholidays.co.uk

From what I have been told, these artist sketches are very good representations of the "handlers" who have been seen with Amy.

The man on the left was seen in the Barbados bathroom. He is thin with dark hair. He was very well dressed and his appearance was meticulous. He was aggressive and rude. The witness described him as someone who could have been from the Mediterranean. He would be in his mid to late 40s.

The man in the center was seen with Amy in San Francisco. He seemed to be the handler in charge of her. He is tall and very heavy. His appearance was sloppy. His balding hair is red and his beard is red. He is probably in his late 40s.

The man on the right was seen with Amy in San Francisco. He is thin with dark hair. The witnesses described him as looking like someone who could be from Colombia. He was also described as wearing really cheap sunglasses. He is probably in his mid to late 40s.

attachment.php

Could the man on the left seen in Barbados be Eduardo the waiter? The mouth appears somewhat similar....

FA, are we allowed to know the number of the cabin in which the Bradleys stayed on the ship?

Can someone with a computer monitor help me out? Here is a photo of Amy with longer hair (pulled from the family's Web site). She has a bit of a widow's peak, yes? Isn't the same widow's peak evident in this second photo? (Hopefully Tapatalk will let me attach both images.)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346622125.856970.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346622143.373357.jpg

I guess it's possible that her captors put shoes on her?

Thanks for your response, how frustrating for the Bradleys.

I keep coming back to the staff elevator that I think somebody said led from the disco area..? It seems logical to suppose that Amy's abductor(s) used that to get her away from the public areas of the ship. If only all outgoing cargo etc had been searched and passengers and crew not allowed to disembark..

There was a freight elevator with access to the upper disco area. We believe she was drugged and removed through the Curacao cruise terminal in a container. I don't know why they would purchase shoes to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member