VA - Amy Bradley - missing from cruise ship, Curacao - 1998 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was just looking on the website checking on the “credible information” that was mentioned back in May. The only new thing I noticed is a post from 8/14/24 showing images of “persons on interest”. I believe these same individuals have been posted before.

IMG_2867.jpeg

To correct myself a bit, the bottom two images are the San Francisco people. The top image is allegedly from a sighting of Amy in Bridgetown, Barbados, 2005:

Here are two videos I recently released that share some new info about the case. In the first, I share a letter that Amy sent to her long-term partner, Mollie, a month prior to the trip.
Amy letter video.
And in the second is a tour of the ship, the Rhapsody of the Seas, along with info about the FBI dusting for prints in their cabin.
Ship tour.
The family is currently working with a production company on a new documentary that will air on Netflix. Rumor is February.
Interested in your thoughts.

Here are two videos I recently released that share some new info about the case. In the first, I share a letter that Amy sent to her long-term partner, Mollie, a month prior to the trip.
Amy letter video.
And in the second is a tour of the ship, the Rhapsody of the Seas, along with info about the FBI dusting for prints in their cabin.
Ship tour.
The family is currently working with a production company on a new documentary that will air on Netflix. Rumor is February.
Interested in your thoughts.
Wow and thank you very much for the links. I look forward to your book and the Netflix special. It was very helpful to see the footage from the ship and the Bradley’s stateroom.

I need to digest this a little more, but I am glad the investigation continues and that we are learning more about Amy and her hopes and dreams.

Thank you again.

I think a big takeaway here is simply that she had been trying to win back a long term partner (ex) who had moved away from her, and she was reunited with that person the day before she left for vacation.

The symbolism of a message in a bottle - she mailed her partner a message in a bottle - feels relevant. Instead of speculating, I'll just quote Wikipedia.

Messages in bottles have been used to send distress messages; in crowdsourced scientific studies of ocean currents; as memorial tributes; to send deceased loved ones' ashes on a final journey; to convey expedition reports; and to carry letters or reports from those believing themselves to be doomed. Invitations to prospective pen pals and letters to actual or imagined love interests have also been sent as messages in bottles.

Here is video of the Rhapsody of the Seas from the week Amy went missing. I have not spotted her in the footage but it gives a sense for the layout of the ship (not much has changed) and the ports of call.

1998 Video.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
april89
Back