VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's allowed to post to freaking facebook in jail?!?!? This is precisely why people aren't afraid of being sent to jail in this country....It's hardly punishment at all....Seriously, why the hell are they allowing him to use the internet?? Grrrrr.....

Everytime he says "our daughters" or "my daughter" I throw up in my mouth a little....

He's allowed to post to freaking facebook in jail?!?!? This is precisely why people aren't afraid of being sent to jail in this country....It's hardly punishment at all....Seriously, why the hell are they allowing him to use the internet?? Grrrrr.....

It isn't actually him who posted it, it is his sister posting for him.

No, someone stated earlier that they were going to post something for wh. He is not posting from jail.

No way! It's got to be a statement he has passed along to a family member to post for him. There's no way...

I don't give much weight to the mid-day sightings because I don't believe they ever happened. I don't believe the ludicrous gas station lunch story, the call from AJ to Wes to borrow money, or any of it. Not to mention, back a few weeks ago when you googled AJ's name, several OTHER family member's social media sites came up with pics, and lo and behold... look at all the small, 4-door white cars.

WH spent too much time on those minute details of that day. Details he completely withheld for what, 9 days after she went missing? Plus, WH mentioning in the interview with Joe Fisher of WAVY, that LE told him there was no video evidence of him ever being at the gas station that day...? Hmm.

Nope, I think the whole thing was a lie, and the over-explaining it, and over-doing it on the details nailed it. I fully admit I could be wrong, but I don't think I am on this one.

I absolutely agree. Very sad situation. I believe he entered the house as soon as he knew JH and younger girls were out of the house. We don't need to worry about a house key, IMO, because WH has demonstrated he can enter a house without a key, especially the house he lived in. Gun and ammo in hand and AJ was easily taken out of that house. Dropping the truck off for her to use was his excuse to be there early that am if anyone in the neighborhood saw him. His past history writes the rest of the story for me, 2 previous abductions. Add cocaine use with an alleged BP disorder and we have a recipe for disaster.

He's a creep, he's a liar and his storyline was bizarre and disjointed. I am SICK.

Zach, I'm sorry to write this for you to read.

He has no access to a computer in the Norfolk City Jail. A family member is posting for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time posting...i noticed that the same WH statement that was posted on his support page was also posted on the BAJH page. It was deleted shortly after. Did anyone else see it?

Don't freak out, but there IS Internet access in the library of some prisons.
I believe they have filters...

if in fact wh is proven guilty I hope they open a fb page for all of his supporters to repent. :gaah: Jmo of course

First time posting...i noticed that the same WH statement that was posted on his support page was also posted on the BAJH page. It was deleted shortly after. Did anyone else see it?

Welcome! :welcome:

I saw this as well. My guess is that they don't want to create (more) drama and have to monitor "unfair" "mean" posts regarding WH.

JMO.

I found your questions to be important details Starry Night

Hopefully JH is distancing herself from WH, hence the post from the SWH page being deleted.

I cannot fathom all of the people on the SWH fb page....Even if he had nothing to do with AJ's disappearance, he still did some really violent things to at least one woman in the past....that's okay to them?

Sure! Why not? They probably refer to him as "my felon" when they reach in for a snuggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove