VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, 20 members gone.

ETA: That is the only difference I see. I didn't join, so do you have to be a member of the page to see comments by others?
I've watched 37 members disappear in 3 minutes. Every time I refresh that page, more are gone. I think that must mean that people know WH is implicated in this discovery. As in little room for doubt or denial. So very sad.

Nope they are booting everyone - refresh the page and watch the numbers drop

Almost 40 by my count. Had 193 last night now 156
I think perhaps they are closing the page. I saw this on another page once, they have to delete everyone from the group.

Wes' personal FB seems to have disappeared too.
I couldn't get it to pull up at all earlier but was trying to read through threads to catch up. It's been down (for me anyway) for at least 3 hours.

If a tip did lead to this search, where do you think it would have come from? An inmate?

I think perhaps they are closing the page. I saw this on another page once, they have to delete everyone from the group.

I think you're right. Which is even more telling than people just jumping ship, imo.

There were 165 WH supporters when I thought to look at that FB page...now there are 60, and I don't think the number will stop falling anytime soon.

Question....the address of the property with the familiar sounding last name...how close is it to the property being searched? Was it determined that is not the property LE is at?

Dodge Caravan is pretty specific. I know there aren't many minivan brands but that late at night near a house with no lighting? Are they sure?

I think you're right. Which is even more telling than people just jumping ship, imo.
That makes sense. They're in the 40s now.
I did notice that the first few missing were Busby clanmembers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members