VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't post much, but have been here from the beginning, read every comment, clicked every link, appreciated every informative post from all of you sleuthers. I just wanted to add my prayers and support for Zach at this unimaginably hard time.

I want to second what everyone else has said to Zach.

As a young woman, I've thought many times about how incredibly caring and loving you are as a father. AJ is a very lucky girl to have had a presence like you in her life. I know sometimes words on the Internet can seem insincere - but I think so many of us here are very genuine people whose hearts have truly broken for you. Zach, you are incredibly strong.

Zach- I offer my prayers up for you tonight. May God hold you and comfort you.

I just need to post something, so please bear with me. I really wish I were a better sleuther. I am learning tons from you all and intend to get better at helping instead of just sucking up the information you all provide. I really need a mentor ... someone to PM me and help me and give me a task. I am in awe of the support and love that I feel here for "strangers". There are no strangers here.

Zach, your interview was heartwarming and eloquent. AJ knows you love her. Mountain_Cat your personality screams passion. Lucky Seven, well you just absolutely rock some transcripts. I could go on and on....

Every person located, every perp convicted, every family that knows we care... My heart is shattered... I truly care about every single person here...

Am I the only one who sometimes feel selfish in needing to know details and motive? I guess in the grand scheme of things I justify my curiosity by hoping knowledge gained will help another person.

Love and hugs to everyone who reads this. Lets make sure AJ lives forever.....

BAJHFB page removed the earlier post with JH's statement. Wonder why, thought it was one of the few VERY appropriate statements made so far.

Good night Zach! Get some rest! Prayers are with you and all THREE of your daughters!

I just need to post something, so please bear with me. I really wish I were a better sleuther. I am learning tons from you all and intend to get better at helping instead of just sucking up the information you all provide. I really need a mentor ... someone to PM me and help me and give me a task. I am in awe of the support and love that I feel here for "strangers". There are no strangers here.

Zach, your interview was heartwarming and eloquent. AJ knows you love her. Mountain_Cat your personality screams passion. Lucky Seven, well you just absolutely rock some transcripts. I could go on and on....

Every person located, every perp convicted, every family that knows we care... My heart is shattered... I truly care about every single person here...

Am I the only one who sometimes feel selfish in needing to know details and motive? I guess in the grand scheme of things I justify my curiosity by hoping knowledge gained will help another person.

Love and hugs to everyone who reads this. Lets make sure AJ lives forever.....

No, you aren't the only one who feels guilty, Sweetie. I think we all sometimes feel like voyeurs. We get very intimate looks at the most horrific times in people's lives. It's just the nature of what we do here. I always step back and question myself...my motives...my reason for being here. In the end, when I search my heart honestly, I come away with this:

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them.

Lois McMaster Bujold

If you ask yourself why you are here, and that is your answer, then God knows and sees your heart. What other people think doesn't mean s*it.

Zach-
There are no words appropriate to express my sadness, and grief for you as a father. The unimaginable grief you must be going through. Saying a prayer and will continue to ask that God lay his hand on you and your girls.

Clarification? Does the neighbor mean it was this company van he'd seen? I might be way behind, a lot going on here.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...ll-search-in-franklin-isle-of-wight/25518271/

"About a month ago, a black or dark blue caravan was seen late at night driving through the back into the backyard," Potts said. "I've seen Quality Plumbing trucks around Franklin but I hadn't seen one out this way."

Hugs, Zach. I'm so sorry you felt estranged from Anjelica, but what you need to know is that kids, especially as they get older, have a way of being able to sort out who was really there for them when they were growing up, despite whatever they were fed at home. She may not have gotten to the point in her life where she let you know it, but I do believe she knew the truth.

:floating::floating::floating::floating::floating::floating::floating::floating:

Exactly! And notice the numerous refences Zach made to AJ in the present tense. This is how a grieving parents thinks, feels and talks. I'm suspicious of any parent who starts referring to their missing child in the past tense unless that child has been missing for a very long time - not weeks.

LE knows this too...

It wasn't even a week and WH was not only using past tense, but talking about her in a eulogizing way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove