VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have all been hoping for a good outcome while thinking it was going to come down to this, and it's not any easier that we may have been prepared for the worst. I don't even know if what I just typed makes sense, really, but I think you all know what I mean. It is just heart wrenching. This girl that we don't really know, but feel like we have grown to know... it breaks my heart.

I know we have all been hoping for a good outcome while thinking it was going to come down to this, and it's not any easier that we may have been prepared for the worst. I don't even know if what I just typed makes sense, really, but I think you all know what I mean. It is just heart wrenching. This girl that we don't really know, but feel like we have grown to know... it breaks my heart.

With nothing confirmed, it's still ok to cling on to the hope that it's not her.

Given with how much this man runs his mouth and talks a little TOO much.. Yeah I actually do believe he's that stupid to dump a body in plain sight or at a residence he's familiar with.

Yep. And given that yesterday he gave an interview that started out with him mentioning he should keep his gob shut, and then proceeded to spew word vomit all over the place... I wouldn't be surprised if the 'tip' (if it exists) actually came FROM Wesley.

'Because if you do not speak a word, then they can't twist it and turn it. As far as that goes, you know....' (blah blah blah)

...sigh... I hate this.

(((Zach)))

Maybe he's mentally lost because he wanted to see the best in his uncle and now may believe he was mistaken jmo

His statement makes me think that he/they definitely know/think it is AJ....... Do you think they would have been informed at this point?

Absolutely true...just wondering out loud if any of WH's friends may also have one, and if the description is accurate considering the time it was supposed to have been seen there.

The guys who saw it at midnight are in the towing business, they would probably know the kind of car it was or pretty close to it, IMO. I hope, I hope. I am physically sick, stomach is acting and sounding like a pinball machine!

Ugh. I really, really dislike this man. Letting the world know that he's heading over to give comfort. Is hubris a part of his brand of religion?

I hope JH slams the door in his face.

I'm wondering, based on the "reverse course" post on FB, if JH didn't come fully clean to LE over the past few days. Perhaps, if this does turn out to be AJ, JH told them something that led the police there.

I have to pull myself away from my feeds, forum, and all this :( Whoever they found today, no matter who it is, has family that loves them dearly. Just in case... ((((((Zach)))))))

I've backed off posting for several weeks in order to reclaim my personal life. But I have followed along and I'm beyond sick about what appears to have happened. I have to break my silence just to say...GAME OVER WH, GAME OVER.

I've backed off posting for several weeks in order to reclaim my personal life. But I have followed along and I'm beyond sick about what appears to have happened. I have to break my silence just to say...GAME OVER WH, GAME OVER.

I agree. WTH

Thank you. Hopefully, it really is game over for WH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member