Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just confirmed on WAVY :((((

But I am still wondering if she might have been in a very shallow grave. Perhaps portions became visible and she was discovered. Buy it is hard to believe she would not be at least partially buried or covered or hidden. JMO

Anyone in the area know if the ground was frozen around that time. VA had much colder weather than they typically experience. He may or may not have been prepared for that.

I've been following AJ from the beginning & I don't post a whole lot, but reading that it is confirmed to be AJ just gave me hardcore goosebumps. :(

I'm not ready for this to be moved into "Found Deceased." Stepping away for a bit.

RIP AJ.

(can't believe I just typed that)

May justice be swift and the family, especially Zach, have answers and closure.

I am so sorry AJ.

Regarding the microchip for pets:

My sister works for a vet. The microchip doesn't have a GPS or any other type of locator.

When a pet is found, it can be taken to the vet and scanned by their wand (or whatever it is). If the pet has a microchip, then it will have an unique number for that microchip company (like "Home Again"). The vet contacts that company, and the company contacts the owner.

I wanted to add that microchips are coming down in price. I've seen them for as low as $10 in SE Texas.
S
Kind of OT - I microchipped bassets for our local rescue for a couple years. Got myself twice. [emoji15] It hurt both times BUT it worked to scan! Not saying it should be done for humans. .. just sayin'. [emoji4]

(((((Zach))))) I hope you and your girls are doing as ok as you can be.

Anyone in the area know if the ground was frozen around that time. VA had much colder weather than they typically experience. He may or may not have been prepared for that.

I believe it would have been- we had snow/ice on the ground on the 1st for sure.

Man. It's like being stuck in Groundhog Day or something. We/I knew it would be her, but still, hearing it again is like yesterday when th news first broke all over again.

Zach.
:hugs:

*I'm with luckyseven---really am stepping away this time.

Love to all you guys.

There are some really $%^&d up people in this world.

Zach, Brenchen, and everyone who knew and loved AJ in real life - I am so, so sorry.

Oh geez. Even tho' I suspected....knowing for sure hurts. RIP AJ. You are loved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member