VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bothered me all along why there has been little effort to be accurate and answer reasonable questions on the BAJHFB page and in the media. At first, I thought they were just too overwhelmed to function. But the brief video interview of JH early on that was reposted recently showed a very organized woman with laptop and notebook. As I've watched this unfold, I've come to believe that the dysfunctional mess of misinformation is deliberate. There has definitely been obstruction going on IMO. And it's not just coming from WH. JMO

Why? If LE can figure that out they'll have this solved.

Agreed about the organized person. She is also apparently speaking with WH or DH, because while on camera (JF doing voiceover, I believe) you can hear her say (paraphrase) "You found it where?" She then is quoted as thinking AJ is fine. Just strange to me.

Just my opinion, but there's more than one adult in that group that knows about/is involved with/partakes of WH's side business. I feel and have felt for some time that AJ was quickly deemed lost, and they felt the need to close ranks and protect their interests, not to mention their behinds. IMO

I agree with you guys on this one! I've said this from the beginning! Saying you're worried because it seems like somebody else is texting from your missing daughter's phone then in the same sentence say you think she is safe is a contradiction. I mean.. It's stuck out to me from the getgo. i agree too that WH wasn't out on his own doing sketchy stuff and not a single person really knew what was going on. Don't buy it in such a "tight-knit" group of people.

Side note, thanks lucky for the great post re:WH and fact versus his story. Like I've said before we need to remember to take what he's saying as truth with a grain of salt. I believe he is telling a story (because as a criminal/manipulator that's what he does) and the truth is hiddden within his words.

You guys were busy overnight :)

I'm sure someone much smarter than I can blow holes in this theory. My ex became a cocaine addict while we were married. One night I woke up to him crawling around on the bedroom floor with a shotgun. He was paranoid and said he heard someone outside. Our son, about three, came walking down the hallway and my ex (his father) almost pulled the trigger.

I only told that because it explains why I've had the feeling that maybe WH had gone back into the family home (without anyone knowing). Anyone that has lived with an addict knows that they will steal anything and everything from friends, family, etc. I wonder if he didn't know AJ was home. She woke up, found him there, he panicked and did fatal harm to her. That would explain the excessive cleaning. I haven't thought of anything else (the trucks being moved, the white car, etc). It's just something that keeps popping in my head.

Zach, I know you said don't waste time encouraging you but I feel I have to say this. Do not give up on your girls. If they ever needed a sane role model it's now. My ex left me and my children with nothing. I was scared and thought there was no way I was going to make it much less be able to take care of my kids. I did it. Scared and stressed out every minute of the day but I made it. They tell me now is what they learned and what they know is that I'm the one constant in their life. That no matter what happens, whatever they do, I'm there for them. My daughter has some issues and at times she breaks my heart. But I keep coming back. I will not desert her and I know you love your girls just as much as I love my son and daughter. Fight them over not wanting to spend time with you. They may seem resentful at first but you know how much they need you in their life. One day they will thank you for it.

Okay, I'll go back to just reading.

My church has laid hands on me and my family to pray but then last Sunday we were told a senior pastor was being kicked out for spying on another pastor's daughter with a camera. The corruption of this world is everywhere and who can you trust if not the elders at your church?

Yourself and God. He speaks to you, trying to listen in all the noise is hard, find a beautiful spot in nature, where you can feel the sun dance on your skin, feel the breeze caress you, imagine your feet spreading into the earth like a strong oak tree and just listen. Practicing mindfulness is one of the greatest things I've ever learned that helps me feel close to God.

Agreed about the organized person. She is also apparently speaking with WH or DH, because while on camera (JF doing voiceover, I believe) you can hear her say (paraphrase) "You found it where?" She then is quoted as thinking AJ is fine. Just strange to me.

Just my opinion, but there's more than one adult in that group that knows about/is involved with/partakes of WH's side business. I feel and have felt for some time that AJ was quickly deemed lost, and they felt the need to close ranks and protect their interests, not to mention their behinds. IMO
I agree with you here. In this video her mother is acting casual & dismissive, which set the tone for the beginning stages of this investigation.

No need to waste any space on here giving me encouragement. You have all already done so much. I'm just venting. Thx
Venting is good! This is a safe place to let it out, especially frustrations with the family situation, so you are better equipped to deal with that in real life.

Zach, you are a victim here. I know you would say that AJ is the sole victim, but unfortunately crimes like this ripple out - to you, your girls, other members of your family that loved AJ.

I know you are exhausted, heart sore and full of self-recrimination (not that you should be, but emotion isn't logical). I am so sorry your girls are being manipulated. But I have to hope in my heart that they know, deep down, that you are there for them and a safe harbor. It would be so tragic to have history repeat itself here. I hope that as the days go on, things will become more settled and that you all can grieve together. No matter what, they need you!

No need to waste any space on here giving me encouragement. You have all already done so much. I'm just venting. Thx

Zach, I'm mostly a lurker with AJ's story, but I want to assure you it's not a waste of space for WSers to be kind and to make connections. It brings something positive and genuine to the process, and that's GOOD for all of us...for you, for sleuthers, and for lurkers too. There is always room for goodness.

Sorry if this was mentioned, but, woke up with THIS thought.
Since WH was not living at home, he (possibly) would have asked a friend/relative/stranger/co-worker to borrow their van to move some stuff from/to the house and hotel.
I can, totally, see master manipulator concocting some b.s story as to why he needed to borrow a van.

Coffee. Now.

:coffeews:
:cupcake:
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My church has laid hands on me and my family to pray but then last Sunday we were told a senior pastor was being kicked out for spying on another pastor's daughter with a camera. The corruption of this world is everywhere and who can you trust if not the elders at your church?
I am so sorry to hear that this is going on! Please know that we are all here to support you & will do whatever we can to help out. When I am at my lowest, I pick up the bible & focus on specific passages that have given me great comfort, mainly in Psalms & Proverbs.

I would implore you to seek out some form of Professional Counseling, grief based ones may be very effective to give you additional coping skills and/or fellowship.

With the recent discussions about the lunch-hour, I'm losing track of what WH did later in the day. How does he account for his time that evening?

I do think something happened at the house early in the day because of the over-cleaning that was done before the sister came home in the afternoon.

However, I'm fuzzy about that evening. Forgive me if this is been re-hashed already, but I'm tangled up with the lunch timeframe and think perhaps that will be untangled by pulling out the thread for the rest of the time until AJ was reported missing to LE.

Our support for you is anything but a waste of space Zach :heartluv:
We Websleuthers have this habit of holding each other up during tough times :grouphug:
Venting is strongly encouraged, as long as you are in your own comfort zone :moo:
Always know that WE are here for YOU!

As far as I'm concerned, we are 110% #TeamAJ and #TeamZach

:twocents:
#JusticeForAJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of backtracking here because the thread moves so fast, but on the subject of the bank card - I'm a super forgetful person, and more than once I've left my wallet or purse on top of my car at a gas station while filling up. Last time around, my wallet fell off on a 4 lane highway going out of our town and pretty much exploded. When I went back my cards were everywhere (mostly up the median). Not a single one, not even flimsy little customer loyalty cards from grocery stores, was broken or even bent. They'd probably been run over at least a hundred times, inside and outside of the wallet before getting pushed off into the grass. If her card were randomly in the middle of the road unharmed, surrounded by other cards, I would feel it less 'planted' and more 'dumped or lost' than I do knowing that it had been broken.

I do have my suspicions on who an accomplice might be, but . . . rules is rules.

Zach you are the shining star for AJ and one day your girls will see that :star:

With the recent discussions about the lunch-hour, I'm losing track of what WH did later in the day. How does he account for his time that evening?

I do think something happened at the house early in the day because of the over-cleaning that was done before the sister came home in the afternoon.

However, I'm fuzzy about that evening. Forgive me if this is been re-hashed already, but I'm tangled up with the lunch timeframe and think perhaps that will be untangled by pulling out the thread for the rest of the time until AJ was reported missing to LE.

Im more interested where he was earlier in the day!

Zack call Social Services. GET those girls out of that mess with everyone and anyone running in and out of that house. GOD only know what is going on and we know WH was doing drugs, those kids are hanging around for something. You are stable, except for the hurt. You can help those girls. SS will give them to the most stable person, and that is you.

Police had to have probable cause to search his hotel. They also had to have probable cause to impound his work van.

IMO, I feel quite confident that the 4 obstruction of justice and B&E had been reported to LE and the young men involved were talking to LE about what transpired and that likely led to the search of the hotel.

The work van did not have to be impounded for probable cause. WH doesn't own it. A cooperative local business owner interested in the well being of a missing young woman would have likely surrendered the work van for LE examination and evidence collection if necessary. Unlike what we see here in this case generally good, law abiding folks want to help out LE.

As far as the lying goes, I think above all is the fact that he is an addict. And lying is what addicts do best. I come from a family where there have been several addicts. My ex stepfather is the prime example of typical addict behavior. Not a bad person, per se, but when addiction would creep back in after periods of sobriety(a vicious cycle) all the lies would start again, and be about anything/everything from the pointless to the very important.

ITA. Let's also remember that WH admitted to increased drug/coke use. Which, IMO, means he had been using for a while before it increased.

Guys i am here, just checking in. Thank you for such good words and thoughts. I am not doing good at all. My girls are engulfed in drama at their mom's. They haven't called me. I feel like the whole thing is going to happen again. They will drift away. And right now I don't have the strength to get them and then fight off their attitudes they get when their with their mom. I feel hope is lost. I will just sleep until I get strength to fight.

I hope it's okay to say this but this absolutely pi$$es me off. I know she (JH) just got the news her oldest is gone and NO I don't know how that would rip a mother's heart out but she does have 3 other girls to think about. The last thing those girls need right now is any kind of drama. They need a peaceful place, with supportive, encouraging people around them to talk to them or just be there to listen if they need to talk, or hug them if they need to cry (actually JH needs the same thing, as well as you, Zach). All this other shameful idiocy needs to go away!

I've never been in the position you're in right now Zach but I was a widow at a young age with 3 little girls of my own to take care of. Those first few days and weeks are like a spiritual/emotional reverse vacuum powered rollercoaster where you don't know if you're coming or going and can't even remember if you ate that day or what day it even is (and that's putting it mildly). That's exactly why you need good, solid, decent, honest people around you helping you get through it. And you WILL get through it, because hope is NOT lost. Take the time you need to grieve, rest, and pray for your girls. I'll keep praying too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech