VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of Zach and everyone that love AJ. May the Lord comfort you and keep you. AJ will always be remembered... RIP AJ

With love from Ohio

Candles lit with love and wishes for Eternal Grace and strength for Zach, Brenchen, Mel, and the Girls on this day...
From San Francisco, CA and our extended family in Little Saigon, Orange County, CA, Vancouver, BC, Montreal, and Mollie-Margot, Switzerland.
#FlyHighAJ
May you rest in everlasting peace. You will live on in our hearts forever!
:floating: :floating: :floating: :floating: :floating: :floating:
:rose:
[emoji120][emoji72][emoji178][emoji254][emoji324][emoji254][emoji72][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Maryland, holding AJ and those who love her in the light.

Big love to every heart touched by this sweet girl. Fly high, Anjelica...you are loved beyond words. (Northern Colorado)

In about 20 minutes the memorial service for AJ will start. I'd like to propose that we do a roll call here on WS. We did this on Hannah Garner's thread during the candlelight vigil held in Ashland, Oregon in December. It was beautiful to see us all gathered in so many locations, thinking of Hannah, and it bonded us during and after that time.

Just post your location, general or specific. If you come in later today or even tomorrow, post anyway. Zach and Brenchen will be able to feel the love from all over.

:grouphug:

Norfolk VA, Tarrallton neighborhood. I am humbled by the support and love for AJ that I see here!

RIP AJ

image.jpg

Love & light to AJ & her family from Toronto, Canada

Sending thoughts & prayers to loved ones from Ohio. Fly High AJ! :angel:

:floating::floating::floating:

Thinking of AJ, a girl I never knew, but feel like I have known all of her life. Tears from Frankfort, KY.

Remembering Anjelica and praying for peace, comfort, and strength for her family and friends during this difficult time.
Richmond, Virginia

Thoughts and prayers from Denver, Colorado.

RIP sweet baby girl.

Hugs to all of AJ's loved ones on this sad day from southern Maine. I will be planting a pine tree in her honor.

Bless you, AJ, for all the love and light you gave to others throughout your lifetime. I know the heavens are brighter now that you're there.
Thinking of you in Longview, Texas.

Thinking of AJ and all those who love her...from a heavy heart in NS, Canada
:leaf2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads