VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I don't know about past tense interpretations as I have seen innocent people state this about their loved ones. However the phrase "she departed my presence" was something that made me go hmmmm early on.

Good observation but whats important here is WHEN WH made those comments.

IMO there comes a point in cases like these when family members become resigned to the fact that their loved one isnt coming back. For some it takes a month or two, for others they dont realize it until the body is found and confirmed, others never do give up hope, even decades later.

Its HIGHLY unusual to see someone refer to a family member in the past tense as early as WH did in this case. And evidently that thought is also shared by LE officers.

It could simply be LE needed all tapes for evidence and had to reach out to the media to obtain those. I'm sure they planned on the speculation but needed to ask for all the tapes. JmO

Good observation but whats important here is WHEN WH made those comments.

IMO there comes a point in cases like these when family members become resigned to the fact that their loved one isnt coming back. For some it takes a month or two, for others they dont realize it until the body is found and confirmed, others never do give up hope, even decades later.

Its HIGHLY unusual to see someone refer to a family member in the past tense as early as WH did in this case IMO. And evidently thats thought is also shared by LE officers.

Very true, I hadn't taken the timeline into account. I think at that point I was already doubting him by some "red flag" statements he had made.

The ...after the totally hinky/creepy got what she deserved, he goes on to say how accomplished she was, helped people, gave 100% in all her various roles. So, yes, I would call it eulogizing.
Oh yeah!!! If that wasn't a eulogy then I don't know what one is!!!

I hope this is not their way of saying they have no evidence.
Just from listening to WH talk ... something tells me there is a LOT of valid and valuable evidence.

As an example... He explains why he did or thought something without being asked somewhere around 80 times through the two CH and one JR interview. I may be overestimating that #, I left my copies on my desk at work, but if so it's not off by much. People with no knowledge or culpability of a crime don't feel the need to do that. They simply say 'I'. 'Did not'. 'Do the thing.', whatever that thing may be. Never once does he say, simply, I did not harm AJ, or I did not kill AJ, or I did not cause AJs disappearance.

"I can say with 100%" confidence. Who said that? I heard that somewhere before.

It could simply be LE needed all tapes for evidence and had to reach out to the media to obtain those. I'm sure they planned on the speculation but needed to ask for all the tapes. JmO

All they need is a warrant! Right?

While I remain positive in support of all her hard work and accomplishments it has never entered my mind that this is her playing a "joke" or a "game" or anything other than what she deserves.

I hate that I feel like I'm sticking up for WH but I am not taking this the way some others are. I think he meant that the money they are trying to raise for them is anything other than what she deserves. Poor wording on his part (what a surpise). He further goes on to then describe her qualities as if to say why she deserves this (the funding for them to find her).

"I can say with 100%" confidence. Who said that? I heard that somewhere before.

It's in the jailhouse interview

"JF: Just for the record, for this, you obviously know what I mean, no disrespect: You can say with confidence that you have nothing to do with the disappearance of anjelica?

WH: Yes sir, I can say with one hundred percent confidence, and I told them last night."

"JF: Just for the record, for this, you obviously know what I mean, no disrespect: You can say with confidence that you have nothing to do with the disappearance of anjelica?

WH: Yes sir, I can say with one hundred percent confidence, and I told them last night."

He said several other words but he he neglected to say he didn't "have nothing to do with the disappearance of Anjelica".

WH: Yes sir, I can say with one hundred percent confidence, (THERE'S A GAP IN HERE WH) and I told them last night.

This is just so upsetting. Whoever did this will have to answer to a greater power one day. The lies won't work then. Custody battles with kids upset me as well. Kids need both parents unless there is obvious abuse/neglect etc involved, then of course those ties need to be broken. I think that change in names was just a stab in the heart for Zach. I don't think it needed to be done for any reason. I don't know, this whole thing just has my head spinning, mind going a thousand miles a minute, and unable to focus. I can't imagine what her loved ones are feeling.

AJ had two male father figures that were ripped from her...and stuck with a career criminal....I just don't get it. :tantrum:

That's a bit of a stretch, but I have no idea what he was actually trying to say. Whatever it was, what came out was a huge Freudian oops.

I don't find it a bit of a stretch at ALL, that WH might have been selling to young people hanging around the house. In fact, it's quite a common thing, unfortunately.

All they need is a warrant! Right?

No, not once it has been released to the public. All they have to do is record it.

On another note I will say, he did say, detectives "told us" that she was no longer with us, or alive, or something to that effect. I don't know the timeline on that though.

Expected response: Yes sir, I can say with one hundred percent confidence that I had nothing to do with AJ's disappearance, and I told them last night."

Here's his entire response:

WH: Yes sir, I can say with one hundred percent confidence, and I told them last night. I don't know where she is. I don't know if anything happened to her, I don't know what happened to her… they said I speak to her in past tense.. if I say “if” it’s not past tense, you know... I just look at things that are going on right now and it's it's... *fumbling* We’re gonna bring her home. And some people are looking at when I say “if”... I'm not saying “if” we bring her home, we are gonna bring her home. You know, having me here, people are still gonna look for her and the truth will be uncovered.

Notice he never returned to the question - he only tells us what he told detectives - and never fully answered it. Instead, he changed the subject.

Feels like we have more questions since AJ was found than before. Can't help but feel frustrated by the lack of answers. But I think LE knows a lot more than we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee