VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending prayers, hugs and good thoughts from Canada

RIP AJ :rose:

A ship sails and I stand watching till it fades on the horizon.
Someone at my side says, ‘She is gone.’
Gone where?
Gone from my sight, that is all.
She is just as large as when I saw her.
The diminished size and total loss of sight is in me, not in her.
And just at that moment, when someone at my side says,
‘She is gone’, there are others who are watching her coming.
And other voices take up the glad shout.
‘Here she comes!’
And that is dying.

Sending love to the people who love AJ. My thoughts have been with you all day. Such a beautiful girl, such a powerful legacy. She lives on in your hearts, words, and memories forever.

Longtime lurker, first time poster, with a heavy, heavy heart (and many tears), from coastal Alabama wishing peace for AJ.

[clipped] ..."The reason she asked me to borrow, or um, can I get some money, in her words, today was her boyfriend’s birthday and let me tell you, it was [sighs heavy] …we had a birthday party for him and uh, let me just say it wasn’t a “party”, okay? It was not a celebration um, It was what my daughter wanted um [voice cracks]…...." [excerpt from reply]

WH says they had a birthday party for the boyfriend. So wouldn't AH have borrowed money long before March 2nd in order to give this go-pro gift to her BF at the party?
RSBM
This would have occurred after Mar.2nd. What he means by it not being a "party" is probably that they were all incapable of celebrating due to the circumstances.

Welcome to the new ones who started posting with this roll call. Thank you for sharing this time with us. Please stay.

:welcome:

My sincere condolences to AJ's loved ones. She touched my heart and soul. ~ Kingston, PA

Rest in peace Anjelica :rose:

Thoughts and prayers from Oklahoma. 💕

I am overwhelmed and humbled to witness this outpouring of love here at WS for AJ. Out of so much sadness, a spark of light...

Sending love to AJ and her family from Grayson, Kentucky.

:rose: Rest In Peace Anjelica. :rose:

:floating:

Spring has finally arrived in the Northern Green Mountains of Vermont. I took a lovely walk through the woods with friends, listening to birds singing and brooks babbling, admiring the tiny buds on trees and flowers unfurling their leaves to poke through old maple leaves, and feeling the kiss of a soft breeze as it rustled through the pine boughs. I hope that all who loved Anjelica can find peace in moments like this. When we weep, the Earth embraces us, for we are but one.

With much love from the border of Vermont and Canada.

Well energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only transferred. I am sure that AJ's energy has been transferred to every beautiful new bud and bloom, and floats on the breeze.:spring::spring:

Here is a rough tally of the roll call through post #607 in no particular order. It's beautiful. So far, 90 have checked in. Thank you all! Please add your love if you are just arriving. :loveyou:

7 Canada
3 Europe
1 UK
1 Japan
3 Alabama
5 California
2 Tennessee
1 Iowa
2 Oregon
1 New Hampshire
1 Louisiana
6 North Carolina
2 Vermont
1 Maine
5 Texas
20 Virginia
5 Florida
1 Illinois
3 Pennsylvania
1 New York
2 Minnesota
1 South Carolina
3 Ohio
1 Kansas
1 Georgia
3 Colorado
3 Washington
2 Arizona
2 Maryland
1 Kentucky

There are some photos of the remembrance area posted to #FlyHighAJ

Here is a rough tally of the roll call through post #607 in no particular order. It's beautiful. So far, 90 have checked in. Thank you all! Please add your love if you are just arriving. :loveyou:

3 Europe
1 UK
RSBM
(The UK is in Europe :p)

Thank you for this list, it is wonderful to see the numbers!

Thoughts and prayers for beautiful Anjelica, Long Island, NY

Sending love, thoughts and prayers, from the peacefulness of Fairfield on this rainy, quiet day in Georgia.

RSBM
(The UK is in Europe :p)

Thank you for this list, it is wonderful to see the numbers!

LOL You're right. I'm not sure why, but I always think of continental Europe (which I've never visited) as separate from the UK/British Isles, which I have visited. :)

I'm an Atheist, so my post isn't gonna seem that heartfelt. Just hoping for peace for AJ's sisters and that justice prevails soon. From Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo