VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had bookmarked this and have just watched it, have to say it's WH through and through!

Thanks to the WS poster for sharing:wave:
(Sorry very hard to find your post now as everyone knows they move so fast)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z-L_wRoj3TE

After watching this I find I cannot tell when someone is lying. On the last bit where they use the two college students and the stolen money; I picked the wrong one as being the liar.

Another thing WH says often that jumps out is 'understand'
He seems to feel a strong need to make sure people understand. So I did a search over the 3 interviews for that word, and it's funny what I found.
In the 2 CH interviews, he uses it over and over... 'understand this', 'people need to understand', 'understand?'

But ONLY in the CH interviews. He doesn't use the word once in the much longer JF interview.

I wonder if that's because he wants to convince the ladies, or if he questions CH's comprehension skills. lol.

Can anyone help me to find the jailhouse interview video, of WH, where he is crying (with tears) and he says, "...she ceased to exist in March 2nd..."
I spent hours last night trying to find it. One thing I noticed was that the only interviews where real tears are evident are with the two separate female news reporters. One of these was with Regina Mobley WVEC Channel 13 and the other was with a women with long blonde hair.

I feel like, this "ceased to exist" comment was in one of the crying videos where he was sitting much closer to the female reporter than he was in any of the Joe Fisher (WAVY) clips.

I hope someone saved it.

NOTE: The only time I saw any interview, with a real tear or two, was after his bond was denied.

Whoa, Just K! I missed that interview, I hope someone can find it!

Kittens, squirrels, bunny rabbits, and an assortment of sundry birds, rather like an early Disney animated film. Please understand. I don't mean to make light of either situation, but spamelope is right. There's an image of a face I will never erase from my memory even though I later realized it was merely a small pile of leaves and ordinary debris.

Ha, I understand. I once took a photo of turtles on a log by a trail in Virginia Beach state park and when it was developed (it was a slide), there was clearly a face in the foreground that had to be just an assortment of dead leaves and such. Even projected on a screen it was still there--in my imagination, the face of a pirate. From now on I'll refrain from over-studying such photos!

Can anyone help me to find the jailhouse interview video, of WH, where he is crying (with tears) and he says, "...she ceased to exist after March 2nd..."
I spent hours last night trying to find it. One thing I noticed was that the only interviews where real tears are evident are with the two separate female news reporters. One of these was with Regina Mobley WVEC Channel 13 and the other was with a women with long blonde hair.

I feel like, this "ceased to exist" comment was in one of the crying videos where he was sitting much closer to the female reporter than he was in any of the Joe Fisher (WAVY) clips.

I hope someone saved it.

NOTE: The only time I saw any interview, with a real tear or two, was after his bond was denied.

WAVY has a youtube channel, I posted this upthread a while back.
I queried a specific search to this case. I'm mobile, so I can't look for the exact video right now, but it might be here.
WAVY TV 10 - YouTube
https://youtube.com/user/wavy/search?query=hadsell
Or
https://m.youtube.com/user/wavy/search?query=hadsell
HTH...
:sleuth:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa, Just K! I missed that interview, I hope someone can find it!
I know, it blew me away and it was was in one of those chopped up edits...not a full raw video. I watched like 20 videos that early morning and now I can't find it. I can only guess that it is in one of the video clips that jumps back and forth from one part of the story to him on the jail bench and back to the news reporter...

And if LE is going to start examining WH's interviews I hope they take note of "the last time she saw me." As opposed to "the last time I saw her." Odd and creepy.

Ms. Marple, I just saw what he actually said, and it's even creepier than 'the last time she saw me'

'My daughters jacket that she was wearing when she saw me last'

I am sure it could be said that what he is TRYING to say is that's what she was wearing the last time they met, but what he says without trying to interpret is that he was the last thing she saw.

:(

I had bookmarked this and have just watched it, have to say it's WH through and through!

Thanks to the WS poster for sharing:wave:
(Sorry very hard to find your post now as everyone knows they move so fast)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z-L_wRoj3TE

Watching it now.. The first minute:
"There is no doubt the day will come when we will have a feature on our iPhones to determine if someone is lying. ". Wow!

Kittens, squirrels, bunny rabbits, and an assortment of sundry birds, rather like an early Disney animated film. Please understand. I don't mean to make light of either situation, but spamelope is right. There's an image of a face I will never erase from my memory even though I later realized it was merely a small pile of leaves and ordinary debris.

We're hard wired to recognize and read faces. "That," a psychologist once said, "is why we see faces in clouds and not clouds in faces."

YES, YES, YES!!!!! @52 seconds....Thank You!!!! I thought I was going crazy or dreamt it.
"...ceased to exist somewhere IN March 2nd. I'm not saying the worst...." said Wesley Hadsell.

What a place to cut in... I want to know what he was saying leading up to that!

"...I'm saying there's an issue here. Our daughter is definitely missing, I believe that 100%"

Ha, I understand. I once took a photo of turtles on a log by a trail in Virginia Beach state park and when it was developed (it was a slide), there was clearly a face in the foreground that had to be just an assortment of dead leaves and such. Even projected on a screen it was still there--in my imagination, the face of a pirate. From now on I'll refrain from over-studying such photos!

That's called pareidolia. It's a common phenomenon. Our brains are so eager to make sense out of random patterns that we sometimes see/hear things that don't exist. Like seeing animal shapes in clouds. Or hearing words in static.

It's perfectly normal and it helps us humans to recognize things like the human face but we've gotten so good at it that sometimes we end up seeing faces in burnt toast, lol.

OMG maybe he is phrasing it this way because HE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE NEAR HER.
She last saw me.

LE maybe asked him when was it she last saw u?

I don't think so (LE question). This quote is from the first CH interview, and he refers to what SHE saw twice (she saw the neighbor, she saw WH last). I can think of three reasons why he would show awareness of what she saw:

1) He was with her.
2) He is just making stuff up out of nothing, which opens the door to anything and everything.
3) He is so incredibly narcissistic that he is giving himself powers beyond what is humanly possible.

All IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member