VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest in Peace AJ

Sending strength and love to AJ's family and friends.

Brisbane, Australia.

Rest well, beautiful Anjelica. Prayers of comfort and peace for AJ's friends and family. Posting from Mississippi.

thoughts and prayers with AJ's loved ones.
May you rest in peace beautiful young lady :rose:
Virginia Beach

I am late due to quality time with my munchkins, but had AJ and her loved ones on my mind today. I hugged my babies a little tighter today while thinking of a beautiful young life that was unfairly cut short. Rest in peace sweet AJ and hugs and prayers to Zach, Mel, Anjelica's sisters and all her loved ones.
ETA prayers from Alabama!

Much love From the Golden State for the memory of Anjelica Marie.

Love and prayers during Mass, celebrated for AJ and all her loved ones today.

Rachael in Chicago is holding you close to her heart, sweet Anjelica.

I don't think WH knew that all of us people from around the world would stand up and take notice of this heinous act. This happens everyday but AJ was the one to touch our hearts as well as bring people together. She wasn't just the glue; She was also the cement that bonded the love of many. May she watch over her adorable sisters and make them smile through the saddest times. I can tell that they loved her more than life itself and they are in my thoughts as well. Please give them strength Father. Amen.

Tomorrow it's on... because justice needs to be served. I hope we hear more from LE in the next few days, but today is for the life of AJ.

I am sooo ready lets get it done and find justice for AJ.

I have worked with children my whole life and been involved with cases where they take the children. Every time the children were put with a family members that was close to the children to maintain some sort of normal as best as could be.

I agree with you on foster care it should be outlawed. They may be some good foster parents but never in 20 years did I see one.

Ouch. That's a bit harsh. I have known a few wonderful foster parents. My neighbor is an amazing mom and has created a loving safe home for kids who needed one.

As for family placement, sometimes kids go out of the frying pan, into the fire, when taken from negligent parents and given to family members. Jhessye Shockley comes to mind. Grandma gave the kids back to mom, and Jhessye came up missing.

Sorry for my delayed response here. We said goodbye to my sister and placed her FREE in her final resting place as well as released balloons on the 2 year anniversary of my 17 yo's death....while we released the balloons for Taylor (my girl), I also included one for AJ.
1234420_529627400451048_874791617_n.jpg
Sending love and wishes for peace to those who love AJ. Anjelica, rest easy, baby girl.
~North Topsail Island, NC~

I don't think WH knew that all of us people from around the world would stand up and take notice of this heinous act. This happens everyday but AJ was the one to touch our hearts as well as bring people together. She wasn't just the glue; She was also the cement that bonded the love of many. May she watch over her adorable sisters and make them smile through the saddest times. I can tell that they loved her more than life itself and they are in my thoughts as well. Please give them strength Father. Amen.

Absolutely, and we are watching!

Ouch. That's a bit harsh. I have known a few wonderful foster parents. My neighbor is an amazing mom and has created a loving safe home for kids who needed one.

As for family placement, sometimes kids go out of the frying pan, into the fire, when taken from negligent parents and given to family members. Jhessye Shockley comes to mind. Grandma gave the kids back to mom, and Jhessye came up missing.

Agree. This wasn't a foster parents needed situation. She was almost an adult and nobody could truly see this coming. It's not like the cops were called to the house everyday.

Foster parents need to be leary as well. There are vengeful parents and kids that are way past being rehabilitated. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo