DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Virginia
2 California
3 Canada

... add one more for Canada

I'm not sure if you're adding all these to the list for yourself, Otto? At this point, I'm adding as I see new posts come in, so I don't know where your totals are coming from. You're confusing me LOL. Please clarify and I will edit. :)

VIRGINIA --- Norfolk proud --- AJ's community

I'm a mapper - I want to understand the logistics of what happened. Can you help me please? This is what I have to start, and I'd like to map out her home, her school, the search for the phone, the location of the body, the search for the clothing. This would help me understand the big picture.

Attachments

• a10.jpg
    a10.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 55
  • aj3.jpg
    aj3.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 49
  • aj.jpg
    aj.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 47
  • aj9.jpg
    aj9.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 46
I'm a mapper - I want to understand the logistics of what happened. Can you help me please? This is what I have to start, and I'd like to map out her home, her school, the search for the phone, the location of the body, the search for the clothing. This would help me understand the big picture.

What can I help with?

On that crime report, what time frame are those crimes from?

I'm here for AJ for the remainder of the night. We're having drinks, a late dinner (casado) and listening to music. I Skyped with my youngest a little while ago - she lives in Osaka and while she thinks I'm nuts for being so involved in crime and other people's misery she and I cried together tonight for AJ.

We'll never know what the world will miss by AJ's absence. I'm sad. I'm angry. In three hours it'll be tomorrow here. I'll be coming out of the gate hot and heavy - ready for justice. And boy, do I have a lot to say.

Until then I'll be thinking about sweet AJ and how she was cheated out of all the things we take for granted in life...

Agree. Lightly sipping and thinking about our girl tonight. Thank you to all the sluethers who signed up or came out of the woods work for this case.

I hope that WS doesn't change the thread name during the court proceedings because this is the true home for those who want justice for AJ. Jmo

Here is SBHack's map linked from the first post in this thread. This probably covers what your are looking for.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z5lb-Hs-z9os.k8mN8xfP-540

First post. Been here since Thread 1. Sending prayers from Az

I'm not sure if you're adding all these to the list for yourself, Otto? At this point, I'm adding as I see new posts come in, so I don't know where your totals are coming from. You're confusing me LOL. Please clarify and I will edit. :)

I was adding one to Canada, which has the third highest representation - which is meaningless given that it is a country, and Virginia is a State.

Attachments

• Representation.jpg
    Representation.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 250
Please add one more for Pa. Thanks for all you do. Fly high AJ and keep watch over all who loved you.

I was adding one to Canada, which has the third highest representation - which is meaningless given that it is a country, and Virginia is a State.

Gotcha! You were ranking them and I thought you were adding more people. :doh: It's been a long day. I added one to Canada. Thanks.

Great maps, otto, thank you for sharing them.

Thanks for taking the time to go through SO many posts, tabulate them, and then keep us updated here on the thread Lilibet!

There's just no way to say :tyou: enough for doing so for Our Girl! I realize going above and beyond for a bright shining :star: is fitting, but you really took it to another level...
As my fellow WSer says....
I salute!

:gthanks:
:grouphug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Lilibet. Ole SBhack has done a lovely job with maps and Lucky7 with transcripts. But I'm glad that Otto wants to jump in to.

Btw. Tell TG2 that Hannah is safe but we would love her insight on our girl AJ. Just my thought.

The skill, insight and caliber of the sleuthers here for AJ, so much excellent sleuthing here for AJ, and among them SBHack's maps and luckyseven's transcripts are miles ahead of anything out there on the web about the case, in terms of offering insight. It is a testament to who AJ is and inspires, perhaps. Zach being here makes AJ and consideration of her a big thing for me. Then there are those who went one step beyond to make a difference to him, setting out to find Zach that night.

Louisiana here. Been reading since day 1.

AJ, you should have been safe in your own home. Someone robbed you of your life. There will be justice baby girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x