VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTHeck? Off the deep end. :scared:

I like to look at the logistics of a murder: the map, the highway routes, the floorplans. A reference was made to Morgan Harrington maps. It's still a mystery how the accused put Morgan's body in such a remote location. That is the similarity here. Hannah Grahan was murdered by the same man that murdered Morgan Harrington. Her body was found in a dry creek bed beside an abandoned house several weeks after she vanished. It appears that he spent several hours with her - perhaps returning home the following morning around 8.

Anjelica was found in a remote location, several miles from home, at an abandoned home. Maps help me understand the possibilities.

For Otto-
The area of 4032 Battlefield Blvd, Chesapake, was searched March 21 after the tip of the found clothing items came in to police from the family and friends.
Joyner Bridge Rd in Carrsville was the location of the pond search April 2 and 3

I just realized what Jesse Matthews did in common with Hannah (abducted from the street) and Morgan (taking a taxi): he took them to abandoned buildings, left their bodies in/near creeks, and returned home in the morning.

Anjelica was found a few weeks later at an abandoned home.
What is the timeline of the step father on the last day that Anjelica was seen?
She met him at a gas station to borrow money to purchase a go-pro birthday gift at the last minute?

Here is a rough tally of the roll call through post #607 in no particular order. It's beautiful. So far, 90 have checked in. Thank you all! Please add your love if you are just arriving. :loveyou:
Super late to roll call but,
Thinking of AJ and fam, Sydney Australia. :(

I just realized what Jesse Matthews did in common with Hannah (abducted from the street) and Morgan (taking a taxi): he took them to abandoned buildings, left their bodies in/near creeks, and returned home in the morning.

She met him at a gas station to borrow money to purchase a go-pro birthday gift at the last minute?

You really need to go back to square 1 and read here (THIS case only). That is a bogus claim by the "adoptive father" (not step) that's in jail ...

Off to bed now here in NM. :lookingitup:

You really need to go back to square 1 and read here (THIS case only). That is a bogus claim by the "adoptive father" (not step) that's in jail ...

Off to bed now here in NM. :lookingitup:

I wouldn't recommend going back to square one because it would be boring the second time around.

He admits to dropping a key to a red truck at around 7 am, Monday, March 2nd, at her mom's house, where AJ was last seen by her sisters, it's been shared by Zach, just before they left for mom's morning school drop-offs.

Nobody has credibly come out and said they've seen her after that. Hadsell claims to have met with her at a gas station around lunch time and been reamed by his boss for running late on his lunch break, but there's no confirmation of any of this. Tweets were sent after-school to re-assure AJ's younger sister and her mom from her cell, thereafter, until a last one, it is said at around 5:30 am, according to reports in MSM based on what the family has said, none of it yet confirmed.

She was reported missing at around 9 pm on the, Tuesday, the 3rd of March. SBHack requested and posted a copy of a redacted report, linked on post #1 on this thread.

Not much is known of his timeline. About two weeks ago news starting filtering out through AJ's mom and Hadsell's sister that Hadsell may have spent the week prior, or around the time AJ went missing, in Franklin, not sure, vague info.

There's a chance Hadsell may have had prior knowledge of the perp charged in Hannah Graham's case and with evidence linked by DNA to Morgan Harrington's. Hadsell may have followed the cases on the news. So, realizing that what Hadsell may have been doing in Franklin the week prior to AJ going missing may be very telling as to motive and deliberation was a spooky moment in this case, for me.

Indeed, thank you Otto for the maps. They are extremely helpful to those of us who are non locals.

Here is for answers; toxicology will probably take a little while to come back (hope I am wrong) and until then the only thing we have is what we already have. :Shrug:

Wes says he met her, but according to Wes himself, the cops told him they had no video to show that and the cell pings out him at his hotel at that time, not the gas station.

Distance from home to where Anjelica was found.

Attachments

• AJ home body mileage.jpg
    AJ home body mileage.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 266
Otto, reportedly, Wes was working in that exact area her body was found, the week she went missing.

That probably explains the tip. If he had a newer dark blue van and he was working in the area, he would be an automatic person of interest ... was he working the day that Anjelica vanished from her home, with her truck in the driveway, and her credit card cut up on the street in front of the house? Was he working in the morning, and he allegedly met Anjelica at noon to give her a lot of money, and then he had an epiphany about the location of her clothing?

What about that "was" thing ... where the stepfather was talkative, consistently using a past tense in describing his stepdaughter long before her body was found?

He admits to dropping a key to a red truck at around 7 am, Monday, March 2nd, at her mom's house, where AJ was last seen by her sisters, it's been shared by Zach, just before they left for mom's morning school drop-offs.

Nobody has credibly come out and said they've seen her after that. Hadsell claims to have met with her at a gas station around lunch time and been reamed by his boss for running late over on his lunch break, but there's no confirmation of any of this. Tweets were sent after-school to re-assure AJ's younger sister and her mom from her cell, thereafter, until a last one, it is said at around 5:30 am, according to reports in MSM based on what the family has said, none of it yet confirmed.

She was reported missing at around 9 pm on the, Tuesday, the 3rd of March. SBHack requested and posted a copy of a redacted report, linked on post #1 on this thread.

Not much is known of his timeline. About two weeks ago news starting filtering out through AJ's mom and Hadsell's sister that Hadsell may have spent the week prior or around the time AJ going missing in Franklin, not sure, vague info.

There's a chance Hadsell may have had prior knowledge of the perp charged in Hannah Graham's case and with evidence linked by DNA to Morgan Harrington's. Hadsell may have followed the cases on the news. So, realizing that what Hadsell may have been doing in Franklin the week prior to AJ going missing may be very telling as to motive and deliberation was a spooky moment in this case, for me.

RBBM

FindHG, I've admitted to becoming aware of AJ's case later than Day 1 - and I recall your tireless efforts in Hannah's case :rose:

Can you point me in the direction of what your bolded comments are referring to? I'll admit, I'm a bit :confused: and not sure where to look :lookingitup: - and TBH, if you're spooked, my HinkyMeter has me halfway there! :chills: :moo:

#justiceforAJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalks

RBBM

FindHG, I've admitted to becoming aware of AJ's case later than Day 1 - and I recall your tireless efforts in Hannah's case :rose:

Can you point me in the direction of what your bolded comments are referring to? I'll admit, I'm a bit :confused: and not sure where to look :lookingitup: - and TBH, if you're spooked, my HinkyMeter has me halfway there! :chills: :moo:

#justiceforAJ

RSBM

kimi, it may be that I'm over thinking it. Hadsell, if you follow the media links and words in the transcripts included below, used words, especially that AJ was seen as

"driving with purpose"

which are words which for some reason reminded me of the Hannah Graham case, the press conferences, maybe even the way Chief Longo may have described something?

Then where and how AJ was found seems to have followed some script of actions. Hadsell's impediments to LE's investigation may have followed a script of sorts. The funding campaign has followed a script of sorts, though it's hard to understand.

Does this help?

luckyseven's Comprehensive Guide to New Info for AJ

SBHack's case map for AJ

More on Coldpizza's post #1
includes Media links and luckyseven's transcripts

That probably explains the tip. If he had a newer dark blue van and he was working in the area, he would be an automatic person of interest ... was he working the day that Anjelica vanished from her home, with her truck in the driveway, and her credit card cut up on the street in front of the house? Was he working in the morning, and he allegedly met Anjelica at noon to give her a lot of money, and then he had an epiphany about the location of her clothing?

What about that "was" thing ... where the stepfather was talkative, consistently using a past tense in describing his stepdaughter long before her body was found?

otto,
The person we are referring to was her adopted father. AJ reported by MSM as his adopted daughter.

Her step father is a VI here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSBM

kimi, it may be that I'm over thinking it. Hadsell, if you follow the media links and words in the transcripts included below, used words, especially that AJ was seen as

"driving with purpose"

which are words which for some reason reminded me of the Hannah Graham case, the press conferences, maybe even the way Chief Longo may have described something? Like a dream, will have to go back and check.

Then where and how AJ was found seems to have followed some script of actions. Hadsell's impediments to LE's investigation may have followed a script of sorts. The funding campaign has followed a script of sorts, though it's hard to understand.

Does this help?

luckyseven's Comprehensive Guide to New Info for AJ

SBHack's case map for AJ

More on Coldpizza's post #1
includes Media links and luckyseven's transcripts

Oh my FingHG I too remember Cheif Longo saying Hannah was walking with purpose. It seemed an odd thing for Wes to say. Well I like you don't think the cases are connected but it sure seems like Wes followed the Hannah Graham case and may have picked some things up. Like the abandoned house. He's just the type IMO to look at Jesse Matthews and say well I wouldn't get caught like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member