VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am struggling to follow the logical progression in thought here. He starts by talking about a POI who he won't categorize, but could be. Stops to discuss current boyfriend. Then continues on about the POI again.

I agree that the description sounds like he is implicating ZH. We know ZH has talked to police, but it sounded far less formal and more like he was establishing what he was legally permitted to do to conduct his own search for AJ.

But then I start wondering because of the tangent if instead he is thinking of a former boyfriend. A boyfriend maybe the family didn't like, unlike current boyfriend which they do like? Otherwise, I can't understand how the thought progression in this statement works.

I think the step dad could be suggesting her loyal friend is a stalker, could have been so into her he would kill her, then make himself part of the investigation, who also happened to have kept a jacket of her's in his closet, and that LE was tipped off to it by somebody other than the step-dad. His only victory is having a POI other than himself, so it seems to me any focus in any other direction would work for him, thus the word salad, for the Dad who said he usually stares, doesn't say much.

http://www.wsls.com/story/28527289/is-missing-norfolk-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger

"NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Family and friends of Anjelica Hadsell have confirmed to 10 On Your Side the missing 18-year-old was on alert and scared of a certain person before her disappearance on March 2.

Hadsell communicated that information to her cousin and best friend between Feb. 13 and the day she vanished. Text messages sent by Hadsell to friends in late February about the person said, “I should probably stop texting him back,” and “HELP.”

“This person supposedly said that he wanted to hang out, and she said she didn't think it was a good idea,” said Chelsey Zirkle, who had multiple conversations with Hadsell both by phone and in person. “She was more worried that this person would maybe do something, and this person is the person we kind of suspect did something.”

IF her mom and WH had been separated at the time, I could very well see this kind of exchange being between WH and AJ. If she is wanting to stay loyal to her mom, she wouldn't want to go behind her back and see WH without her blessing. ANd I could see WH saying he wanted to "hang out". And her replying "not a good idea" not wanting to upset her mom.

If they were seperated this just gives me MORE questions and puts every single thing in a new light.

all this is MOO

How did he get back to work after dropping off the truck?

brainstorming:

1. A coworker followed in work truck?
2. Brother in his white compact?
3. He asked AJ to take him?

I read it over and over and I THINK he might be trying to throw two possible POIS out there.

One is the 'friend' who found the card, while Uncle D took a picture of him. That friend apparently has a crush on her. And it is one sided. And he texts her and says lets hang out. [And i THINK this might be where a jacket was found. but we do not know if it was the same one she had that day---and cops think its not]

And then later he seems to switch course, and talks about someone in a different 'category' , one that didnt 'find anything' but still is placing himself at the forefront of the investigation. [ I think this is ZH he is speaking about.] JMO

That's what I was thinking too. The 2nd POI he is referring to, is the one they found the jacket in his home and interrogated him a few times...is what I gathered (and it seemed he was implying that is ZH)? The CC guy was different (more a neighbor peer of AH...is that the one who called himself her brother??). This is what I thought at first, but maybe CC guy and jacket guy are the same and not ZH. If he is throwing out 2 possible POIs, then that seems hinkier to me.

brainstorming:

1. A coworker followed in work truck?
2. Brother in his white compact?
3. He asked AJ to take him?

I looked over everything I could get my hands on and I can't find the statement again-it was. Comment under facebook post, so we'll say rumour: WH boss defending him and saying he was at work all day. Now WH saying his boss reamed him out for being late back from lunch--just another inconsistency.

If we assume WH is telling the truth who was there in the beginning and not at the parade? Who did stuff in the beginning and not later. He basically threatened someone, who has been questioned 3 times and had her jacket.

Yes. She could have felt strange if a relative from wh side was contacting her. They could have been saying that since we are not blood related then its okay. And this could be why she asked her cousin to help her decide if she should accept or stop texting.

That's what I was thinking too. The 2nd POI he is referring to, is the one they found the jacket in his home and interrogated him a few times...is what I gathered (and it seemed he was implying that is ZH)? The CC guy was different (more a neighbor peer of AH). This is what I thought at first, but maybe CC guy and jacket guy are the same and not ZH. If he is throwing out 2 possible POIs, then that seems hinkier to me.

Yes. I think he is throwing out 2 possible POIs. Spaghetti on the wall and all that.

That's what I was thinking too. The 2nd POI he is referring to, is the one they found the jacket in his home and interrogated him a few times...is what I gathered (and it seemed he was implying that is ZH)? The CC guy was different (more a neighbor peer of AH...is that the one who called himself her brother??). This is what I thought at first, but maybe CC guy and jacket guy are the same and not ZH. If he is throwing out 2 possible POIs, then that seems hinkier to me.

BBM

This is what I'm thinking, as well.

I looked over everything I could get my hands on and I can't find the statement again-it was. Comment under facebook post, so we'll say rumour: WH boss defending him and saying he was at work all day. Now WH saying his boss reamed him out for being late back from lunch--just another inconsistency.

I remember seeing that comment. I linked that page here awhile back because it was when they first revealed the noon meeting. They deleted it I believe. But he did say he was his employer and WH worked all day.

>>But lets just say I asked, they showed me a few pictures of stuff that was found I really couldn’t tell if it was my daughter’s stuff. >>

Then later:
>>Yes actually there is cameras and and it’s sad because the police showed me a video on their cell phone ... That was the only piece of information that they showed us in this whole case.-WH link>>

What's the truth?

After reading the latest interview, the part that stands out to me the most is when WH says AJ "departed his presence..." at such and such time :(

I can always tell when my kids lied to me because there are waaaay too many details for why they came home late, why the homework wasn't done, why the car went through the garage and into the dining room.

While there is certainly nothing funny about this case, this did make me laugh. In fact I had to read it out loud to hubby :) Really hate when the car ends up in the dining room, lol.

>>But lets just say I asked, they showed me a few pictures of stuff that was found I really couldn’t tell if it was my daughter’s stuff. >>

Then later:
>>Yes actually there is cameras and and it’s sad because the police showed me a video on their cell phone ... That was the only piece of information that they showed us in this whole case.-WH link>>

What's the truth?

Good catch. wow.

Then later:

What's the truth?
Respectfully snipped

Thank you for this. Forget the rest of the jumble for the moment, as his mind seems to go from one scenario he seems to building, to another. So at this point in his talk "the only piece of information" would be what, when it comes to videos, that he would want to see to back his story then?

WHY WON'T THIS WORK??????

(modsnip)

Good grief....

That website is not allowed to be used on WS. If you want to discuss the contents of the interview, I have uploaded a transcript to google docs which has been linked to earlier in the thread. You can't use this link :)

Hey all - this should link as a google doc viewable to everyone! Just did my best to type it up for those who can't/don't want to listen. :)

Interview Transcript

Remember the rules. Enjoy.

To those joining recently or unaware:

AJ's stepdad (WH) participated in an interview last night. The host of the interview is a source that we do not use on WS. I typed out the transcript of the interview above, since we cannot link to it. The mods were kind enough to allow us to talk about the interview but we need to keep the discussion on my doc. If you would prefer to hear the audio for yourself, you can find it online elsewhere. Thanks! :)

I have a LOT of catching up to do (didn't log in yesterday at all so you KNOW I'm like 500+ posts behind, right?), however I saw this and thought I'd share it in case some here haven't heard it yet. I am about to listen to it now...

(modsnip)

Will be back after listening! :)

See page 17 post 417 and 408

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads