VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... last seen (according to NPD) between the evening of the 2nd and the early morning of the 3rd.

At first I thought typo too, but that's kind of impossible since all OTHER timelines (pick a timeline, any timeline, we have lots!) never ever mention evening at all. Mom claims to have last seen her at 7am before she left for work and WH claims to have last seen her at 12:45 when she departed from his presence after the silent stare-down lunch at the gas station and Smokey Porch Kid apparently saw her at 2:03 - all on the 2nd. So, that's not a typo.

That (by that, I meant to say any kind of official timeline or date info - and it's not very often LE releases that kind of stuff with horrible typos that change everything) has to come from either the original MP report or updated info they (LE) haven't actually released yet. (At least, I can't find a single update on either their website or FB that includes this info).

So now we need to know, WHO filed the report? WHO was the last to see her, according to the report? WHERE was she last seen, according to the report? What was she last seen wearing, according to the initial report? (then compare all that info to the info that has come out since).

I keep thinking we need to go back to the beginning and listen much closer to what mom had to say initially. Oh if I were local that MP would have already been scanned and posted here. Psst... locals? :)

Thinking ... why the range of last seen according to Norfolk PD? Conflating seen and heard from via text as posted above? Seen around midnight, so evening/morning? Last seen not able to be confirmed?

Just wondering, could AH have been put in 'protection' so our POI's cannot contact her? That would explain why mom and LE haven't said much, they know she is OK but cannot reveal any details.
It's been bugging me all night!

ETA: Still doesn't explain all the timeline inconsistencies and WH's interview.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed but now WH is claiming that there is a 22 minute window in which something could have happened to AJ. That doesn't fit into ANY timeline I have previously heard.

"There is only a 22 minute window of when things had to have happened from her driving to our other daughter coming home from school," AJ's father Wesley said. "22 minutes. My daughter's life shouldn't be defined by 22 minutes. She's so much more than that."

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/missing-america-anjelica-hadsell-n324491

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking ... why the range of last seen according to Norfolk PD? Conflating seen and heard from via text as posted above? Seen around midnight, so evening/morning? Last seen not able to be confirmed?

The only thing that makes sense re: that range is that more than one person saw her during those hours but it may not be a confirmed sighting by any of them. Guessing... thinking out loud.

Still stuck on the "door key" comment (sorry, details matter, and this one has me seriously confused). I actually woke up this morning thinking about it, rolled over in bed, and randomly queried Hubby. "Hey, is there ANY scenario in which you would need 2 separate keys to a vehicle, one to open the door and one to start the ignition?". After looking at me like I'd grown an extra eye, he replied, "Well, if the truck was stolen at some point, I guess so. Or if it had maybe been in an accident and the door was replaced? Or....ummm....if at some point the ignition was replaced?".

Hmmmm. Okay, so this morning I go back to the transcript. WH is a word salad artiste, but he certainly SEEMS to be connecting both keys to the truck. Maybe he's NOT talking about the house key like I assumed. Maybe he's saying exactly what he appears to be saying, that he left the ignition key in the mailbox but not the key to unlock the truck door. If that's the case...it makes more sense, and it actually makes it easier to figure out what the heck WH is trying to tell us regarding the truck. He had to leave the vehicle unlocked, because hey, he didn't leave the door key and AJ had to be able to open the door in order to get in and start the truck. But then, why would this be an important detail to share? Maybe because LE has the truck? Maybe in case something odd was discovered, and that base needed to be covered?

(Hypothetical) "I didn't have the key to start the truck, but I did have the key to the door, and that's how I was able to get inside and look around after she went missing?"....that sort of thing, maybe?

Just rolling around in the speculation muck.

ETA: But then, that would mean that AJ would have to leave the truck unlocked in a parking lot if, say, she went to the mall to buy a GoPro or something. Would the owner of a vehicle lend out their vehicle knowing that the borrower would have to leave the truck unlocked? Especially when the door key was available, and could have easily been given to the borrower along with the ignition key?

I'm still thinking he meant he just put the truck key in the mailbox, not including the house key. Indicating he took the truck key off his keyring. Why he thought it was important to share this information, I have no clue.

Anyone who plays for a college team, does not play club.
I say this as the mother of an athlete. This is for two reasons. One, the school team is so competetive and coaches do not want to risk injury at club activities/games. Second, it is really an honor to play on a school team. Athletes who are drafted to school teams would not play on a club team. JMO

I don't know about the jacket or why AJ would have had it. The team jackets you can purchase as a fan are different than the official team clothing, usually.

http://www.longwood.edu/recreation/14073.htm

This is what I found when I looked up Longwood Club Softball.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed but now WH is claiming that there is a 22 minute window in which something could have happened to AJ. That doesn't fit into ANY timeline I have previously heard.

"There is only a 22 minute window of when things had to have happened from her driving to our other daughter coming home from school," AJ's father Wesley said. "22 minutes. My daughter's life shouldn't be defined by 22 minutes. She's so much more than that."

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/missing-america-anjelica-hadsell-n324491

I answered that yesterday but this thread moves pretty fast so it's easy to miss things. That 22 minute window is the time span between when Smokey Porch Kid allegedly saw AJ driving toward the house "with purpose" and "not herself" at 2:03 pm and the time her (AJ's) younger sister gets home from school at 2:25.

I'm still thinking he meant he just put the truck key in the mailbox, not including the house key. Indicating he took the truck key off his keyring. Why he thought it was important to share this information, I have no clue.

Why was he dropping the truck off, and leaving the key in the mailbox (as per the infamous interview) if this is the family home? Does he not live there? Why leave the key in the mailbox and not, for example, on the kitchen table, or where ever, IN the house??

(Does my question even make sense?!)

It probably means absolutely nothing but...

Someone asked yesterday about what time the local schools let out. According to the Norfolk Public Schools website, grade schools let out at 3:20, middle schools (and k-8 schools) let out at 2:45 and high schools let out at 2:05.

I answered that yesterday but this thread moves pretty fast so it's easy to miss things. That 22 minute window is the time span between when Smokey Porch Kid allegedly saw AJ driving toward the house "with purpose" and "not herself" at 2:03 pm and the time her (AJ's) younger sister gets home from school at 2:25.

Thank you, I missed that. But it makes sense now.

Why was he dropping the truck off, and leaving the key in the mailbox (as per the infamous interview) if this is the family home? Does he not live there? Why leave the key in the mailbox and not, for example, on the kitchen table, or where ever, IN the house??

YES. We had a discussion about this too. Some of us think the parents might be separated but they don't want to discuss that. But the 'dropping off' the truck at 7 am makes no sense to me IF he was living there. WHY didn't he just leave it there as opposed to going to get it and drop it off? WHO was there with him to take him to work?

Yep, it makes total sense. Why would someone drop something in the mailbox instead of go inside and leave it in the house?

1. He was in a hurry and just tossed the key in the mailbox (although that's kind of a stretch for me considering the mailbox is roughly 12 inches from the front door handle, according to google street view)
2. He didn't have a house key to let himself in

Those are the only 2 things that make sense to me. Assuming of course, that's what actually happened.

From WH's interview transcript, BBM:

My wife left at seven o’clock in the morning March 2nd. She leaves for work, she drops her siblings off at school and whatnot. That morning I had actually dropped off the red truck for her so she could drive: she’s home from spring break and I knew she would need it on Tuesday. I didn’t speak with her, I left the keys in the mailbox – just for the truck, the ignition key only, not the door key.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit

Notice, WH does not say HE saw AJ at 7am, but that his wife was there and left at 7am. He also says that morning (no indication of a time) he dropped off the truck because she was going to need it Tuesday. The way this is worded, I don't think he was at the house Monday morning at all, prior to dropping off the truck. He mentions her needing the truck for Tuesday (not Monday) which does gel with mom's earlier statement saying AJ had no plans that day.

Good Morning! I have been following this thread since the beginning. There is just so much that is off with this case. I definitely have a strong feeling about what could have happened here but I am trying to stay open minded and not get swayed by all the information (rabbit holes) or lack there of.

I really hope AJ is ok and is just off taking a break- and imo I can totally understand why she would want to. I hope she would have reached out to mom by this point though. She seems to be a good kid and wouldn't want everyone to worry. I am so conflicted. I just have to hold out hope she is safe and needed some time away,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove