VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have the exact quote about the key? Was it house key or just door key? I know our van has a 'mechanics key'. It doesn't have the door fob on it. Could this be what he was talking about? I still don't know why he would give that detail. Although the fob keys usually have a panic button on them so maybe that was his train of thought. :shrug:

Do we have the exact quote about the key? Was it house key or just door key? I know our van has a 'mechanics key'. It doesn't have the door fob on it. Could this be what he was talking about? I still don't know why he would give that detail. Although the fob keys usually have a panic button on them so maybe that was his train of thought. :shrug:

Here's the transcript:

That morning I had actually dropped off the red truck for her so she could drive: she’s home from spring break and I knew she would need it on Tuesday. I didn’t speak with her, I left the keys in the mailbox – just for the truck, the ignition key only, not the door key.

It could very well be the truck door key that he's referring to. It just seems odd that he would mention it is all. And why wouldn't he have left both if that was the case? Why specifically only the ignition key? Maybe we are looking into this way too hard....

From the looks of the facebook page "cleaning up your act" it does appear from her comment that she was mocking them, not admitting she had a problem. I don't get a drug vibe from this girl at all. She seems wise and responsible beyond her years. I don't think she ran away-she took her studies seriously. My guess is LE considers her last tweets as the time when something horrible happened to her. Eyewitness accounts are horribly inaccurate. Remember all the sightings of poor little Caylee? People claimed to have seen her on planes, Disney World, and even Puerto Rico, while her little body lay decomposing in the swamp. I don't believe a word coming out of that household. IMO someone there needs to check out that fb page.

Also he says he dropped the keyS in the mailbox(plural) but then goes into outer space extra detail world to claim it was only 1 key. I can't decide what to make of the key malarky?

And let me just say, I love when everyone refers to Smokey the Porch Kid... I'd almost like him to have his own column in the Norfolk News, about his daily views and sights he sees amongst the locals.

But looking around, WH and his brother seems to know EVERYONE!! All of AJs friends, etc. These boys must get around.

As much as Wesley likes to be upfront in this case, I am shocked he has not joined us here yet.

Maybe he has.

If that's the case then why would they have reported her missing? If she had plans to go out of town and they were aware of them, then they wouldn't have suspected anything Tuesday when she never came home. That also doesn't fit with mom's statement that AJ texted her Tuesday morning saying she wasn't ready to come home yet. If she had just left to go on a trip, of course she wouldn't be ready to return yet. That wouldn't seem suspicious at all. MOO

As for the second half, I can see how people might make assumptions about the house key if he were to have left that in the mailbox. But to throw another twist onto this already windy road, maybe he really did leave the house key in the mailbox for someone else (other than AJ) to pick up....*cue twilight music*

Well I'm just thinking that he dropped the truck off for her to use on Tuesday is because maybe WH wouldn't have time to do it any other time. He did mention that he was working out of the area that week and maybe he thought he wouldn't be able to do that any other time than Monday. Maybe then she says hey I need money for my trip or hey I need to go pick some things up. Or I got some plans tonight to go out with my friends and we're going to a 18 and over club and I need some cash. I am just thinking that her comments about not ready to come home are not trip or related to her needed the truck on Tuesday (I think that was for other plans) but related to maybe going out with friends that evening maybe doing a little partying and she needs a ride home. Remember she doesn't have her car she was with the person in the white car. So maybe she's texting back and forth with her parents on how she's going to get home. Maybe they are making plans for when they would go out and get her. I've always told my son that if he gets into a situation where he needs to call us anytime of the day or night or got himself in a situation we would pick him up no matter what. Just from impressions that I get with all those kids seeming to be at her house all the time that her parents are probably pretty laid back with her or give her some rope to play.

So maybe at some point in that evening things go wrong and someone else starts texting as her to buy themselves some time to not alert her parents that something's not right. Maybe she OD'd. Kids panicked. The comment about her not being ready to come home would certainly buy those people time to make a plan on what to do.

Also remember they did not report her missing until the evening of the 3rd and mom says she thinks she is safe or okay. That could be because maybe she thought she had been partying and passed out with friends and was just sleeping it off and that's why she hadn't come home yet or called.

Well I'm just thinking that he dropped the truck off for her to use on Tuesday is because maybe WH wouldn't have time to do it any other time. He did mention that he was working out of the area that week and maybe he thought he wouldn't be able to do that any other time than Monday. Maybe then she says hey I need money for my trip or hey I need to go pick some things up. Or I got some plans tonight to go out with my friends and we're going to a 18 and over club and I need some cash. I am just thinking that her comments about not ready to come home are not trip or related to her needed the truck on Tuesday (I think that was for other plans) but related to maybe going out with friends that evening maybe doing a little partying and she needs a ride home. Remember she doesn't have her car she was with the person in the white car. So maybe she's texting back and forth with her parents on how she's going to get home. Maybe they are making plans for when they would go out and get her. I've always told my son that if he gets into a situation where he needs to call us anytime of the day or night or got himself in a situation we would pick him up no matter what. Just from impressions that I get with all those kids seeming to be at her house all the time that her parents are probably pretty laid back with her or give her some rope to play.

So maybe at some point in that evening things go wrong and someone else starts texting as her to buy themselves some time to not alert her parents that something's not right. Maybe she OD'd. Kids panicked. The comment about her not being ready to come home would certainly buy those people time to make a plan on what to do.

Also in regards to Facebook groups...you are invited to join usually. And it's looks like that is the case here-kids being goofs. She was added to the group I think JMO

Also he says he dropped the keyS in the mailbox(plural) but then goes into outer space extra detail world to claim it was only 1 key. I can't decide what to make of the key malarky?

Mis-direction. Distraction. Waffle.

Take your pick. JMO, IMO, MOO, etc.

Can someone link me that HG website that was set up. I could have sworn I saw someone make a post with AJ's missing photo that had that last seen afternoon time. I could have also sworn that I had seen a few of those pictures on Bring AJ home FB but can't seem to find them.

Then why go to such great lengths to make it appear like she was abducted from the house and that she needed the money for her bf's birthday (he guessed)? Why not just come out and say "she went out with friends and never came home"? I think trying to get people to focus on the "home abduction" would send people in the wrong direction if they knew there never was one. MOO...

Can someone link me that HG website that was set up. I could have sworn I saw someone make a post with AJ's missing photo that had that last seen afternoon time. I could have also sworn that I had seen a few of those pictures on Bring AJ home FB but can't seem to find them.

HG? Which site is that?

The only evening time I remember seeing was a 9:15 PM one, but I think most of us figured that was an error since she was reported missing at 9:15 PM. I could be wrong though....

Sorry I haven't been here for a few days. I took a while to catch up! I think that everyone has lost some perspective as to why we are all here....TO help find AJ.

I can understand all of the conclusions everyone has come to because, let's be honest, WH has made it easy to come to those conclusions. But no one should assume anything or point fingers without the facts and with NPD not providing them that's hard to do. I can say that they hardly ever give out information and have been under scrutiny lately. Perhaps that is why they are so tight lipped. IDK

WH is no published speaker but I also don't think he is intentionally trying to hide anything. He just doesn't know how to say things and sometimes tries to sound educated. That happens if you have never talked to an audience. Many of the things he has said can be explained if you look at it differently.

He left the key to the truck but now the door key. Big deal! It comes OD be an old truck. I would have to check, but there used to be a separate door key and an ignition key for those old enough to remember.

They met at the gas station. It's possible that she was filling up the truck and they just stood there and it was more than likely WAWA's. They serve food. Maybe they sat there in silence. Especially if it was awkward because the parents are split up as some think.
He gave her $200. Does it matter what for or if he asked just because some of us would? They may be different and don't ask a good kid what they need it for. People are different

Soory my rant is still not long but everyone is forgetting what the reason we are here for and stuck on laying blame for something we don't kn w the truth about yet....instead maybe start asking why NPD has said nothing and why an abandoned dog gets more coverage on local news that the two missing my people in this area.

Oh and the kid that saw AJ was out working in the front yard and lives a few blocks over from where the house is so the neighbor who saw the white car there is a different person.

COUPLED WITH THE LATEST POLICE TIMELINE:

MOO, becomes very clear. All the other stuff thrown out this speaks VOLUMES.
? why would WH have to drop the truck off if he was living there?
? how did he get it to the house and still have a way to from work?
? Did he have a key to the house still?
? Why wouldn't he have just left the truck key on the counter as he left for work if he wasn't driving the red truck to work?
? What time is his shift?
? surely he knows the other kids time schedules of returning from school.
? how did he get to the gas station if AJ had his truck? ( his work vehicle?) but if that's the case how did all the vehicle switching take place that morning?
and the list goes on.

? one last thought, WHY IS HE (WH) TAKING FULL CONTROL OF EVERYTHING? Where is mom?

Then why go to such great lengths to make it appear like she was abducted from the house and that she needed the money for her bf's birthday (he guessed)? Why not just come out and say "she went out with friends and never came home"? I think trying to get people to focus on the "home abduction" would send people in the wrong direction if they knew there never was one. MOO...

I don't think they are making it a home abduction. I think they are just putting a timeline out there where neighbors disclosed info that she was seen there. I also think because maybe some people involved may be minors or they had an idea of who it was already and didn't want to alert them or scare them off. Remember they had found her jacket the first Saturday she went missing but they didn't release that info. I think they the Norfolk PD is working hard on their end and that the family is release info on what they can allow but they are also trying to protect WH's past and that's why they keep explaining away their timeline. That's all we have talked about over here is 2 elephants and that seems to be all that they are releasing. Maybe we should start changing our focus to other elephants that could have been playmates.

I don't think they are making it a home abduction. I think they are just putting a timeline out there where neighbors disclosed info that she was seen there. I also think because maybe some people involved may be minors or they had an idea of who it was already and didn't want to alert them or scare them off. Remember they had found her jacket the first Saturday she went missing but they didn't release that info. I think they the Norfolk PD is working hard on their end and that the family is release info on what they can allow but they are also trying to protect WH's past and that's why they keep explaining away their timeline. That's all we have talked about over here is 2 elephants and that seems to be all that they are releasing. Maybe we should start changing our focus to other elephants that could have been playmates.

BBM Respectfully, they did not find the jacket-they asked for the searchers on Sat. to look for it. Agreed that other elephants need to be looked at. This is like a pachyderm circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove