VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Fisher ‏@JoeFisherTV 8m8 minutes ago
#Chesapeake Police confirm they were called to assist #Norfolk PD on call at 6:20 p.m. Thursday (3/19) on 4000 block of S. Battlefield Blvd.

Details
Joe Fisher ‏@JoeFisherTV 13m13 minutes ago
In talking w/ neighbors, #Norfolk police have been in area of S. Battlefield Blvd. in #Chesapeake on and off since Thursday night. #FindAJ

https://twitter.com/JoeFisherTV/with_replies

You know, I have been puzzled by the constant updates to the Bring AJ Home fb page saying "nothing new". Seems like, to the contrary, there has been a lot of new developments since her disappearance. The page has posted news articles/podcast with that info but never acknowledges anything otherwise. JMO!

You know, I have been puzzled by the constant updates to the Bring AJ Home fb page saying "nothing new". Seems like, to the contrary, there has been a lot of new developments since her disappearance. The page has posted news articles/podcast with that info but never acknowledges anything otherwise. JMO!
I am right there with you. There have been a lot of things left out or purged on this site that keep me saying "hmmmmm"

Lastly, I have lived in Virginia Beach my entire life. In VB, Norfolk, and neighboring Chesapeake there are about a million people. BUT...if you drive about 30-45 min south you will find yourself in the country. Drive "an hour away" and its Very Likely you'll find yourself across state lines in North Carolina. And yes, in case you were wondering, the FBI does have a field office in Norfolk. Maybe thats why Norfolk PD has gone radio silent.

...from my very first post on 3/18. I've been hoping I was wrong.

Lastly, I have lived in Virginia Beach my entire life. In VB, Norfolk, and neighboring Chesapeake there are about a million people. BUT...if you drive about 30-45 min south you will find yourself in the country. Drive "an hour away" and its Very Likely you'll find yourself across state lines in North Carolina. And yes, in case you were wondering, the FBI does have a field office in Norfolk. Maybe thats why Norfolk PD has gone radio silent.

...from my very first post on 3/18. I've been hoping I was wrong.

And at the time I thought it was highly unlikely it would be down here. I was thinking it was confined to Norfolk.

Living in this area all my life...over 30 years...I know Norfolk is small (square milage) compared to Vb and Chesapeake. In the WH interview he stated he was working "an hour away." Most small businesses in our area will work south... not north... due to the nightmare traffic on the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel. Add to that the location of the company he works for. Too many variables that made it more likely in my opinion to search where they are now.

Rt 168 is a very popular 2 lane (sometimes 4) that runs along rural areas that most people take out of the Hampton Roads area to the Nags Head area. It's a very common travel road.

221bBakerStreet, thank you for sharing your first hand knowledge of the area and your observations.

When WH said "out of town" then tried walking it back, I was convinced that was the closest to anything he said had come for giving the search direction.

Been away all morning and just catching up with the new search. It makes me feel sick but at the same time I do hope this can be over soon. Huge thanks to the locals sharing whatever insight you can.

Would there be any surveillance cameras at the meat packing plant that would have picked up human activity in the area being searched?

TIA...:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member