VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen this happen in cases where they don't want to public to know about a search area. If a perp (or a completely innocent searcher with good intentions) caught wind of it last night they could have moved things or contaminated the area before the search in daylight could occur. JMO.

Plus you don't wan the public and news swarming out there that may impede the investigation and possibly disturb evidence. I understand why they wouldn't put that out right away. That's probably why they family got really quiet there around that Wed-Thurs time frame with not postings, nothing from WH, ZH, FB, and just a few from Twitter.

Isn't there a general homicide theory that has to do with 3's? Disappearance from one place, act committed at another and body found someplace else? Not that I don't still hope that AJ is safe somewhere, but .....

I believe the search area, in some spots, can be quite marshy and swampy as well as dense. It could be a very slow process. ��

I believe the search area, in some spots, can be quite marshy and swampy as well as dense. It could be a very slow process. ��

Plus it started raining about the time the search started on Thursday afternoon or evening and has continued on and off since till yesterday afternoon or evening.

WVEC facebook has an article now and a poster say they passed by and see search dogs. WVEC-TV & WVEC

That's how I read it too, as referring to LE. I agree it's bad writing, but Wavy seem to be updating in 'real' time from the scene, so I'll forgive them ;).

LE are also quoted in the article.

From the wavy article..."Family and friends of Hadsell tell 10 On Your Side they started searching the area around 5 p.m. March 19 after getting a tip about clothing on the side of the road."

Yes, if one selects that sentence alone. The expanded quote is ambiguous. I'm keeping an open mind.

Do any of you use Google Earth? I used the 4000 South 4000 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake, VA 23322 according the the WAVY twitter they said this area. Very interesting area.

Do any of you use Google Earth? I used the 4000 South 4000 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake, VA 23322 according the the WAVY twitter they said this area. Very interesting area.

And not in a good way

Yes, if one selects that sentence alone. The expanded quote is ambiguous. I'm keeping an open mind.

They may have got wind of a rumor and that's why they wanted to search that area since WH said that LE stopped communicating with them. Maybe he felt he had to go out of his own and felt they weren't doing enough. I think with that controlling personality that he feels that need to do it himself. I really think that's why things go quiet with them that time because they were on a mission.

And not in a good way

I have lived in the area my whole life. I have travelled that road many times. I have a relative who lives right down the street. That being said...a person wouldn't just end up there. You would have to know where you were going.

WVEC facebook has an article now and a poster say they passed by and see search dogs. WVEC-TV & WVEC

We haven't heard from AlleyKatt....maybe she will be back with an update from the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove