VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have something to say about WH's tattoos that may or may not be relevant. I did some researching into gang/group tattoos and it seems that there are a handful of people with that similar tattoo that are part of an Aryan brotherhood. Maybe it's possible that somebody is getting payback?
I found the same info. I considered it was possible he had gotten them in prison to assure his protection. To prove his allegance (truly felt or not). Of course there is also the possibility he just thought they were cool. JMO I could be way off.

Zach, can you tell us what the tattoos on his eyes are or say?

There is an entire site dedicated to eyelid tattoos. You do not want yo see it. Trust Mom!

Wes drives his work van most of the time but the red truck sometimes. One is always at the house, even if he isn't.

It might matter or it might not Zach, but I'm wondering if the greenish colored vehicle (forgive my ignorance of make/model) with the red trailer shown here, is his work vehicle? If not, can you just say yes or no, so none of us violate TOS and get sent to the corner? ;)

ajhouse2.jpg

Google street view timestamp August 2014.

Zach,
One scenario that I have been working on includes AJ taking the Amtrak. Has there been any review of video from the stop in Norfolk? My reasoning is that the "sightings" in the neighborhood may not have been as accurate as you have mentioned timewise. Then there is the ping search that would be on a straight walk to the station. Could explain the $200 (not that I trust Wes much at all) but it is something to go on.

Likewise don't think that because people are mostly posting on Wes that that is all anyone is exploring. It is not too difficult to imagine him as being dumb enough to set himself up as a prime suspect. He may have been afraid of being caught up in the investigation because of something seedy he was doing and has now just tripped himself up so much from lying he can't get his facts straight.

Best wishes to you and I am hoping for the best.

Amtrak requires ID thus a record that LE could track. Did they? That's the ?
http://www.amtrak.com/passenger-identification

JMO...
WH bends the truth to make it work for him. He has little regard for the police and the law. He thinks he can do things better and faster than others. He thinks he's smarter than others. He's never learned to filter his words.

WH speaks in prison speak, always making sure to cover his own tail. He's an ex-con and talks and acts like one. He's aware that someone might point a finger at him whether he's done something wrong or not so he's constantly on the defensive.

I don't think much of WH. Understatement. But here's what trips me up when I think about him being involved in AJ's disappearance:

Motive.

What motive would he have? He may be unsavory but unless there's stuff we don't know about he's managed to stay clean and hold a job for the last five years or so. Why mess that up?

The only two scenarios I can come up with where he might have harmed AJ is either an unintentional act or revenge. And so far there's no evidence for either.

So I'm trying to spend some time thinking about other possibilities, like AJ leaving on her own. Or with someone. Or being snatched by some unknown bad person. When her clothes were allegedly found it crossed my mind that she may have been hitchhiking south and ran into the wrong driver.

I dunno. The world can be a scary place for young women. It breaks my heart that there are so many things that could have gone wrong for AJ. I hope that she's holed up somewhere, safe and sound. :(

Staying "clean" doesn't always mean staying clean. It means he's managed to fly under the radar. For a time. My first thought is "how long has he had the 9mm, knowing full well he isn't supposed to have one" (and yeah, if he's got a box of ammo for a 9mm with shells missing, he's GOT a 9mm, we just don't know where it is right now) Evidence has clearly shown, this dude is no different than he's always been. He just hasn't been exposed for it the way he is now with all the public analyzing every detail of AJ going missing.

It is a good point that while WH's past raises a red flag (and let's not forget all the other hinky behavior lately), his most egregious offenses had to do with domestic violence while estranged from his then wife. I don't know what his former forcible restraint was about. But isn't it a truism that the most dangerous time for a person is when they are leaving their partner? So his past would maybe be more applicable if JH was missing, not her daughter.

Does anyone know of any comparable cases where a child was harmed during a separation, rather than the spouse/partner?

Vail's post was fantastic.

Tunnel vision is a bad thing, I think we all try to avoid it, but there are a few cases where I sort of think there is what I call a "reverse tunnel vision".
That is where, in order for us to come up with a theory that the main person thought to be involved ISN'T, our theories get more and more convoluted to the point of ridiculousness.

One example I can think of is Heather Elvis, when we would try to come up with other theories that didn't include a certain couple, some would look at her social media and suggest maybe she sold herself to afford Christmas presents or maybe she went to buy crack rocks down at the wharf...I'm being a little facetious but I actually saw these theories.

I feel that way here. I can believe there are human traffickers that are luring pretty young girls with fairly obscure technical items, then snatching them in broad daylight from their middle class homes or I can believe that her recently estranged step/adoptive father with a past of hurting others did her harm. This is all just my opinion and I have to admit in saying that, that I am not of the belief that a man who can hurt women, children, or animals can be rehabilitated, there are certain crimes that I think are in the hard wiring.

On the Facebook page I saw an awful lot of aggression from an entire family, just anger and rage when people would ask simple questions. Not normal folks imo.

I can vouch that motel is as sketchy as it comes. A lot of prostitutes and their pimps frequent that particular motel. Definitely not somewhere you would want to take your family overnight.

I wouldn't take myself there overnight. It is an old motel that has changed hands many times over the years.

It is a good point that while WH's past raises a red flag (and let's not forget all the other hinky behavior lately), his most egregious offenses had to do with domestic violence while estranged from his then wife. I don't know what his former forcible restraint was about. But isn't it a truism that the most dangerous time for a person is when they are leaving their partner? So his past would maybe be more applicable if JH was missing, not her daughter.

Does anyone know of any comparable cases where a child was harmed during a separation, rather than the spouse/partner?

If WH convinced himself that AJ was somehow responsible for the separation, she would definitely be at risk. Children are often used as pawns in marriage break ups, and are sometimes harmed along with their parent.

Amtrak requires ID thus a record that LE could track. Did they? That's the ?
http://www.amtrak.com/passenger-identification

I have done Amtrak a number of times, including the Northeast regional into NYC. I know that you can hop on a train and buy a ticket from the conductor. He / she may ask for ID but I don't know how or if they record the information. I can see a cute college girl getting away without ID. Now of course that would make her memorable as well.

Okay regrouping here for a minute... based on recent information from Zach we know:

1. AJ was physically seen in the morning by mom and siblings. She appeared to be in good spirits.

2. AJ was not using the red truck to travel to and from school. Mom or J drove her.

3. Parents were separated for a while prior to AJ going missing.

Is this correct?

My daughter and AJ played softball and were on the swim team together in HS. I can honestly say that her boyfriend is the kindest, gentlest and most thoughtful human being I have ever met. I guarantee he is crushed and blaming himself for no being able to protect her from whatever the situation is. Angelica is just like him and a perfect match IMO. Both are kind, gentle souls. He has never been much of a social media person so him not posting anything does not surprise me,

I'm sorry to say this, but after watching and re-watching AJ's mom, and considering what Zach has so bravely shared, it just seems to me she must be going through a torrent of emotions, so her focus of wanting AJ back is super admirable. My heart breaks for her, and I admire that she is trying to hold it together. I hope she makes it easier for herself and works directly with LE in her public outreach to help focus the public on how they can best help.

The times and places they should try to remember more specifically which may have meant the most to AJ or others in her circle would help, I would imagine. Solid information to help the public help AJ's mom, sisters and loved ones find her, help her friends know what to think, or what to do to help, safely. As things stand, it may be too soon for AJ's mom with all that she needs to hold together and being able to know where to focus, with the emotional distance these circumstances may require. Wesley is in jail, so the investigation has more breathing room, for now it seems to me.

OK all caught up . First let me say welcome Zach . Thank you for taking the time to join up and having your say . I know what you're going through must be incredibly hard . prayers and good vibes for You AJ and your family

Zach, you're an invaluable member here. Thank you for your help in sorting rumors/facts. You asked for us to ponder the craigslist theory, and not to focus solely on WH. However, that raises a big question for me..and it involves both craigslist and WH.
I have read statements from years ago, from the police. They were quoted as saying he is a "career burglar". IMO, that tells me he knows how to avoid suspicion(well..except for the times he was caught). If he and AJ were not on the best of terms, $200 for a go pro doesn't make much sense. If he knew he would be getting that money right back, it makes perfect sense. It is very easy to post a craigslist ad anonymously. So, for a second..let me throw in a theory (if craigslist is a possibility..)
AJ wants to get a go pro. She or WH 'finds' an awesome deal on craigslist, and WH 'gives' her the money. She now has the money and is going to meet the person selling the camera. Who says the person posting the camera deal isn't WH baiting and luring her to a particular address(one in chesapeake near the search area)? That would take the focus away from him, and make police believe (via cell phone ping) her last known movement was in Chesapeake with some random craigslist creep. Instead of meeting this 'seller' in Chesapeake, WH is there. After a few weeks, The heat and suspicions grow on WH, and he burglarizes a home in that area to make himself look like some kind of hero dad..
It may sound crazy, but I thought I'd put that out there.

In addition, craigslist setups and robberies have become increasingly common in the area. So much so, that Virginia Beach police are letting online transactions take place in their precinct lobbies.
http://wtkr.com/2015/01/27/virginia...-as-a-safe-place-for-craigslist-transactions/

That might sound convoluted but actually makes a lot of sense. I really thought something like that from the beginning. I thought maybe he knew who kidnapped her and had them stash her in an old house and then they would call him and he would rescue her but they would be gone and he saves the day and his marriage.. All just speculation.

I can believe there are human traffickers that are luring pretty young girls with fairly obscure technical items, then snatching them in broad daylight from their middle class homes...

RSBM. That is the problem with GoPro as lure theory. The target market for GoPros are young males. If you are intending to catch a young female, you need a different lure.

Now, I've been wondering if, as a young athlete, she may have gone for a run and gotten snatched. Seems more likely to me.

Zach, thank you so much for so patiently answering our questions! I was wondering if you know what gas station W and AJ supposedly met at during the last sighting of her? Thank you!

RSBM. That is the problem with GoPro as lure theory. The target market for GoPros are young males. If you are intending to catch a young female, you need a different lure.

Now, I've been wondering if, as a young athlete, she may have gone for a run and gotten snatched. Seems more likely to me.
Great thinking . As an athlete I could see that happening . No one actually saw her in the home .

I keep thinking back to the beginning, the tweets about her 'blowing off steam'. Did ANYONE see her walking, or jogging at all?? ANYONE see her leave that house on foot???

I had a question (and still do since I can't find the answer)...in one of the news stories, I think WAVY on March 10th, AJ's friends and cousin said she was "on alert" and "afraid of someone" and then they quoted AJ as having said she "shouldn't have texted him back". I think this is huge, if true. Who was she afraid of and why? Is there anything to this??

No . but nobody saw the white car leave either . I get the feeling a lot of the info on this case is wrong because most of it has come from WH . His perceived thinking isn't right he's too much on the defence to be clear .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander