VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have wrote conviction. Good catch.

He would have been 18 or or so at the time, would have to look at his DOB and I am being lazy at the moment.

If I were to take a guess it would be a girlfriend, maybe even a little younger than him. Just the start of his possessive behavior.

From Vinelink regarding WH's arrest this weekend... Wesley Hadsell's DOB is:

5-21-1978

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?26791-WI-Tracey-Marie-Breure-16-Osceola-2005/page2

Go to post 36, then skip to 39. It is a catch-all thread. That's where I started at but it was way before MSM outed him so I just read it, retained that nugget, and moved on.

With all due respect, these posts and link make no mention of a 15 month sentence in Illinois, nor of a witness refusing to testify. Post 81 on page 4 on the link, does refer to a no longer available MSM report of charges of "Fleeing and eluding" in Illinois.

If we look at the links provided to court records, WH was arrested in Illinois, extradited to Delaware Ohio where the charges concerning his victim in that case were dismissed in favour of a Federal indictment and arrest warrant. SBHack has provided the details and links to the Federal case in post 251.

I'm compiling all the links posted so far into some sort of order, I'll be back to bore you all again soon :)

Someone did mention in the last thread that there was a heating and air company near the search location, but I have no idea if he was doing work for it. A local might know.

Could he have been working on the heating and air conditioning of the meat packing plant?

:waitasec:

Couple more thoughts that have been rolling around in my brain.

I can't let go of WH's comment on the page including the line, "... anything other than what she deserves." I've seen him stumble over pronouns and switch back and forth between subjects within the same sentence or paragraph in his interview transcript. I'm postulating that this is directed toward JH, i.e. "this" is what JH deserves. With JH creating the page, I'm sure it was triggering some thoughts of their relationship and current status, which leaked into that sentence. Now, did he cause "this" to happen for revenge? I'm still not ready to convict. Now that he is behind bars and not drawing all the focus to himself, I hope to see with a little more clarity.

Some other statements I just can't shake from my thoughts:

>>You know I read your questions and I don’t really have to write the answers down because its all in my mind, burned in my brain.--WH>>

This is such an odd statement. It always reminded me of a liar trying to keep his stories straight. It's all in his mind because he's rehearsing it all, over and over.

>>But lets say she had someone, and I can’t put them into context, but say she had someone who liked her… loved her, obsessed about her… information I know out here backs all this stuff up. ... The police have interrogated someone. I will give you this. The same person has been interrogated four times. Three times because, let’s say they interjected themselves into the case without their finding anything. You probably get what I mean - how someone could interject themselves into the case – bringing themselves to the front line of the case. --WH>>

From the first time I heard the interview, I've felt like WH was describing himself here, but with TOS I didn't feel comfortable saying so. If he wasn't directly describing himself, I'm reminded of the childhood taunt, "takes one to know one."

Now that we can discuss WH's record, here is my hope. He is a career criminal, but he's never killed anyone that we know of. His previous examples of kidnapping and the like that he has been charged with both seem to have ended with alive victims. I'm praying, if he is the culprit, that he has followed form and not crossed that line. I hope any properties that he has ties to have been searched. I hope any locals that own vacant property (buildings) go and make sure they are secure and untampered with. If there are any signs, call LE!

I'm still hoping and praying for a positive outcome.

And finally, welcome Zach! I hope you feel comfortable posting here. I have been touched by your blogging and your big heart for AJ and your girls. Know that I am fervently praying for God's comfort on you all in this time and AJ's health and safe return.

The clothing found just confused me more, I do no think she would have been wearing those clothes. March weather
http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/norfolk-va/23510/march-weather/1828

This is what was found, according to the family - LE has declined to comment:

2 sports bras
1 knee brace
1 pair of Norview softball shorts

I agree that it isn't likely that AJ was wearing those items. Furthermore I can't even see them as items she'd pack to take along if she ran away. Honestly, the items make no sense under any circumstances. It's like someone threw out her dirty laundry or something.

The list comes from the last live news report.

http://wavy.com/livestream/

Has something changed since Post 11 of this thread that we are now allowed to post arrest records and other related documents?

With all due respect, these posts and link make no mention of a 15 month sentence in Illinois, nor of a witness refusing to testify. Post 81 on page 4 on the link, does refer to a no longer available MSM report of charges of "Fleeing and eluding" in Illinois.

If we look at the links provided to court records, WH was arrested in Illinois, extradited to Delaware Ohio where the charges concerning his victim in that case were dismissed in favour of a Federal indictment and arrest warrant. SBHack has provided the details and links to the Federal case in post 251.

I'm compiling all the links posted so far into some sort of order, I'll be back to bore you all again soon :)
Are you looking for criminal history links?

https://www.usinquirer.com/records/1390368

https://www.usinquirer.com/records/1380651

2 sports bras
1 knee brace

I agree that it isn't likely that AJ was wearing those items. Furthermore I can't even see them as items she'd pack to take along if she ran away. Honestly, the items make no sense under any circumstances. It's like someone threw out her dirty laundry or something.

Was A.J. a runner? Those items would make sense if she were going for a run that morning. (Of course they'd make no sense in the location where they were found).

I think WH going on and on about leaving the ignition key for the truck in the mailbox was maybe His way of saying that he doesn't have a key to the house? If he and JH are separated why would he have a key to the house? I'm thinking that he went to the house that Monday to get items he wanted and maybe JH had told him he couldn't take? So he waits and goes to the house Monday morning after JH left for work and the other girls had left for school. He has a lenghly record of breaking into homes so he doesn't need a key to get in. Maybe he thought AJ would let him in no questions asked? Or maybe since he isn't in the home he didn't even realize she would be there since she would typically have already been back at Longwood. If he isn't living in the house he may not have realized it was spring break that week.

Has something changed since Post 11 of this thread that we are now allowed to post arrest records and other related documents?

The Daily Mail reported WH's history. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ims-jacket-daughter-wearing-went-missing.html
The mods have set particular standards for how it should be handled. No victim's names should be linked to the thread at ALL.
See post #112 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-5&p=11614224#post11614224
and post #248 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-5&p=11614844#post11614844 before diving in.

LE, please bring AJ home!!! :please::please:

As to the keys issue. Most ignition key also opens the vehicle door. Now, there might be another key to the tool box on the back, and sometimes the gas will have a different key. But not a separate key to the truck door and the ignition. WH must have been talking about the house door key.

From Vinelink regarding WH's arrest this weekend... Wesley Hadsell's DOB is:

5-21-1978

He's the same age as my older brother? Like, within 3 days. That just blew my mind.
My brother has one child from a previous marriage and is the stepfather of two children who are also elementary school aged. The idea of him having any sort of criminal record in his adulthood is unfathomable.. as it would be to any partner of his. In fact, I doubt he would be allowed to cohabit with any single mother if this were the case.

So how does this happen?

Been thinking about this for a few hours now... All I really want is for AJ to be found. Wes's past makes him a very easy and convenient target and to be honest that situation allows for lazy investigative work to happen.

Take the blinders down and look at this from every angle.

Theory:

Upon Wes being released he decides it's time to be a better man. He meets JH, falls in love and commits himself to her and her family, he loves them as his own and puts them before himself as real men do. Willing to make sacrifices for them.

For whatever reason things aren't working out and they are currently working through a trial separation as is the fate of so many relationships in this day and time. This doesn't change the commitment and love he has for his family. This is his drive to be a better man.

AJ goes missing... He wants answers, he feels powerless and as if he has failed to do his job of protecting his family. LE doesn't appear to be producing results and what has defined him as a better man is slipping away. He starts his own search for answers. Organizing search parties, reading tweets, trying to piece together the puzzle.

He lands on his suspect and breaks in to collect evidence. Police suspect he broke in and when they speak to him they don't confirm the jacket is Ajs to see how he reacts which frustrates and enrages him. He has to lie to everyone about the B&E during unofficial interview to a blog site and he is losing control of the situation at this point. His world just continues to unravel.

He begins to plan vigilante justice at this point... With his previous record and the B&E and him knowing how he is beginning to look he feels he has nothing else to lose. Police have enough to take him off the streets but nothing to actually tie him to AJ being missing. 15 hour integration.

Is it possible the police have blinders on too?

My heart breaks for everyone involved.

2 sports bras
1 knee brace

She did play softball and she may have slept in shorts or possibly go for a run like that with intent to return to the house. but if the weather was cold I would not think she went out of the house to hang out with friends somewhere.

Hey Everyone,

As far as Wh's passed charges yes they can be discussed but PLEASE DO NOT dredge up the victim's names or indentifying info and put it all over the forum.

Thanks,
Tricia

bump for divinedragon

Any normal person would have just left the key in the glove box or called and said meet me outside. But since it was early then i would say leave them in the glove box and send a text.

Been thinking about this for a few hours now... All I really want is for AJ to be found. Wes's past makes him a very easy and convenient target and to be honest that situation allows for lazy investigative work to happen.

Take the blinders down and look at this from every angle.

Theory:

Upon Wes being released he decides it's time to be a better man. He meets JH, falls in love and commits himself to her and her family, he loves them as his own and puts them before himself as real men do. Willing to make sacrifices for them.

For whatever reason things aren't working out and they are currently working through a trial separation as is the fate of so many relationships in this day and time. This doesn't change the commitment and love he has for his family. This is his drive to be a better man.

AJ goes missing... He wants answers, he feels powerless and as if he has failed to do his job of protecting his family. LE doesn't appear to be producing results and what has defined him as a better man is slipping away. He starts his own search for answers. Organizing search parties, reading tweets, trying to piece together the puzzle.

He lands on his suspect and breaks in to collect evidence. Police suspect he broke in and when they speak to him they don't confirm the jacket is Ajs to see how he reacts which frustrates and enrages him. He has to lie to everyone about the B&E during unofficial interview to a blog site and he is losing control of the situation at this point. His world just continues to unravel.

He begins to plan vigilante justice at this point... With his previous record and the B&E and him knowing how he is beginning to look he feels he has nothing else to lose. Police have enough to take him off the streets but nothing to actually tie him to AJ being missing. 15 hour integration.

Is it possible the police have blinders on too?

My heart breaks for everyone involved.

Then why does he have the 9 mm ammo in his hotel room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch