VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also very interested in where he went fishing. I guess that LE could geotag his selfie if they had need to. But does anyone have an idea offhand?
One of my biggest questions too. Who goes fishing when their daughter is missing? It's just.. Strange.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 312
RSBM. She is the oldest in a larger family. Her mom was a single mom for a time, and we are told AJ enjoyed caring for her sisters. I could see my oldest daughter getting up in a quiet house and cleaning it out of love for us. So, I don't think it would be out of character for AJ from what we've been told about her. I would like further clarification on "over-cleaning", though.
But her sisters were at school!

How do we know this guy didnt have his eyes on AJ from the first time he met her Mom?
If he has served prison time, he's patient.
AJ turns 18. Growing up. She's not quite happy with his past. It embarrasses her. Those tattoos.
She goes away to school. He can't see her as often. She grows distant.
Mom might notice the over attention to her daughter.
Mom is done with him, too. Over AJ?
Desperation.

I'm also very interested in where he went fishing. I guess that LE could geotag his selfie if they had need to. But does anyone have an idea offhand?

I really don't think he was even PRETENDING to go fishing. He was dressed in all black with a camp mask. He made a comment under the pic that said something like, "Be ready around dinner time". To me that sounds like he was telling someone else to be ready to go, not that the fish would be ready around that time. He was sneaking around in the dark to do something, but it didn't have anything to do with poles and lures.

I really don't think he was even PRETENDING to go fishing. He was dressed in all black with a camp mask. He made a comment under the pic that said something like, "Be ready around dinner time". To me that sounds like he was telling someone else to be ready to go, not that the fish would be ready around that time. He was sneaking around in the dark to do something, but it didn't have anything to do with poles and lures.

Why would you post a selfie of that?!!!! Ugh. Some people..

I wish we knew if JH was aware of the gas station meet up between WH AND AJ from the beginning. Was it decided by the both of them that this info would be best left out because of WH's criminal history?

Meeting your step daughter at a gas station doesn't raise any alarms. Well, it does if you wait 10 days to admit it after you've changed your story 293 times.

Excellent point. The whole fishing expedition story was drummed up by a certain blogger anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't miss the connotation.

My daughter has a iPhone with a password lock and her finger print lock. She did not realize I could wait till she's sleeping pick up her hand and touch the scanner and get in her phone, I have not done this but know I could :)

She thought her being asleep made a difference in her fingerprint?

If one of my kids was her friend, I would tell them we are going to talk to detectives (if they had any info) & I would demand them stay off SM re: the Hadsells. Kids can inadvertently start something with their careless words and abbreviations. Would you want WH doing to your kid what he's doing to the boy at the house he did the B&E??

If they spilled everything to LE, why isn't LE tightening up the timeline?

Where is the information coming from that AJ got up early Mon. morning to clean the house?

Dénouement;11619133 said:
Is there somewhere I can get a round up of this case so far?

"Elizabella's Timeline AND Links" - is a link in one of the very first first posts on this thread. I can't get it to link here for some reason, but the timeline is great.

"Hampton Roads is located in southeastern Virginia where the
Atlantic Ocean meets the Chesapeake Bay. The region is
comprised of 16 jurisdictions – the cities of Chesapeake,
Franklin, Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Poquoson,
Portsmouth, Suffolk, Virginia Beach and Williamsburg, and the
counties of Gloucester, Isle of Wight, James City, Southampton,
Surry and York. The region’s land area covers approximately
2,907 square miles and includes an extensive system of
waterways including the Intercoastal Waterway and the James,
York, Nansemond and Elizabeth Rivers."
Source

Nearly 3,000 square miles of territory and the best we can get is, "We ask that anyone with information, or who has seen her since March 2, 2015, should call Norfolk Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP." Give us somewhere to look, somewhere for local people to remember having seen her. Goodness. There is a good sized population of Filipino heritage in the area. There may be many girls who could look similar to AJ, so narrowing down the field is really necessary.

We do not KNOW she is deceased. Stop acting like it is proven and give us somewhere to look for an alive AJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli