VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say, I hope Zach doesn't feel like there's any disrespect going on here when we say something smart-alec-like or sarcastic or funny or whatever. Sometimes it's just too easy and sometimes we kind of need a tension-breaker. It doesn't mean we're not all still 100% dedicated to finding AJ.

I second this notion. Sadly the stats point to someone she knows. Plus he got involved into the investigation in a very public way. You can keep yourself up at night imagining countless alternate theories but with what is actually known it is hard not to look right at him and ask "where is AJ?" IMO

He'll break. He won't be able to help himself. He has ZERO self control. I don't think even the best defense attorney in the world could make his mouth stop. Once she's found...it's just a matter of time.

ETA: And even if she isn't found, I'm guessing the forensics found in that hotel room, and elsewhere, are going to nail him anyway.

Was it ever disclosed which 5-minute-away motel WH was staying at when his room was searched and the ammo discovered? (I did all my catching up through my 1st coffee this morning so I might have missed it).

Just a few things I've thought of this morning/afternoon. I apologize if they have already been mentioned. As I catch up I'll delete accordingly lol

-Gas station lunch-
The only place around here where that would even make sense is at WAWA. I live right by AJ's family, and the closest Wawas Re on east little creek road, and on military highway. Both are within 5 miles of the houses. If you're not familiar with wawa, it's a gas station(with surveillance) that also has its own sandwhich shop inside. However, there is no inside seating. Also, remember the day she disappeared it was FREEZING. The local schools were just going back to school after being off for almost 2 weeks due to snowy weather(yes, ridiculous but that's another story). It was FAR too cold for anyone to be out walking willingly.

-game over-
Almost everything I have seen about game over eyelid tattoos, have led back to the Aryan brotherhood. I don't want to ask, but what race was AJs biological father? Her siblings seem very fair skinned. Could this be relevent? Who knows at this point.. Could AJ have been getting too close to a darker skinned boy, and would that have made WH mad?

-cell texts-
Could the texts from AJ or the 'person who scared her' be someone else using a burner phone and prank app? There are apps you can use, and even ways to send texts from a computer, that will look like they are coming from whatever number you want them to come from.

-work van-
There is no room to park that Van on their street without the neighbors knowing whether it was there or not. The houses are pretty close together, the driveways are small, and the rest of the parking is out front on the street.

Was it ever disclosed which 5-minute-away motel WH was staying at when his room was searched and the ammo discovered? (I did all my catching up through my 1st coffee this morning so I might have missed it).

It was never disclosed. And I don't think any of us knows for certain, but if Zach is correct about it being about 5 minutes away from the house, then it's this one. (Take with a boatload of salt.)

http://www.americasbestvalueinn.com/bestv.cfm?idp=1324

Bobs Fishing hole is only open sunup to sundown. BUT if you are going to go out on Wednesday night you might as well drop some bread crumbs to start the search off on Thursday!

If WH works as an HVAC tech, and heaters were breaking all over town that week, I am curious to know if he had any contracts on any of the military bases. That's a whole lot of land closed off to the general public.

Only open sunup to sundown. BUT if you are going to go out on Wednesday night you might as well drop some bread crumbs to start the search off on Thursday!

I flunked Code in school ;) Can you clarify what you're referring to?

-game over-
Almost everything I have seen about game over eyelid tattoos, have led back to the Aryan brotherhood. I don't want to ask, but what race was AJs biological father? Her siblings seem very fair skinned. Could this be relevent? Who knows at this point.. Could AJ have been getting too close to a darker skinned boy, and would that have made WH

Father was Filipino. I wondered if the person that WH suspected was African American myself due to the prison tat.

Also I assumed Wawa long ago, suggested it a few threads back... Maybe #3

If WH works as an HVAC tech, and heaters were breaking all over town that week, I am curious to know if he had any contracts on any of the military bases. That's a whole lot of land closed off to the general public.

I don't believe convicted felons can get military base clearance. But I could be wrong or they may have changed the laws (I know it used to be if you had a record they wouldn't even let you through the gate of ANY US military property)

The ONLY person who says that gas station meeting ever occurred is WH. Once a liar, always a liar, imo.

Just a few things I've thought of this morning/afternoon. I apologize if they have already been mentioned. As I catch up I'll delete accordingly lol

-Gas station lunch-
The only place around here where that would even make sense is at WAWA. I live right by AJ's family, and the closest Wawas Re on east little creek road, and on military highway. Both are within 5 miles of the houses. If you're not familiar with wawa, it's a gas station(with surveillance) that also has its own sandwhich shop inside. However, there is no inside seating. Also, remember the day she disappeared it was FREEZING. The local schools were just going back to school after being off for almost 2 weeks due to snowy weather(yes, ridiculous but that's another story). It was FAR too cold for anyone to be out walking willingly.

-game over-
Almost everything I have seen about game over eyelid tattoos, have led back to the Aryan brotherhood. I don't want to ask, but what race was AJs biological father? Her siblings seem very fair skinned. Could this be relevent? Who knows at this point.. Could AJ have been getting too close to a darker skinned boy, and would that have made WH mad?

-cell texts-
Could the texts from AJ or the 'person who scared her' be someone else using a burner phone and prank app? There are apps you can use, and even ways to send texts from a computer, that will look like they are coming from whatever number you want them to come from.

-work van-
There is no room to park that Van on their street without the neighbors knowing whether it was there or not. The houses are pretty close together, the driveways are small, and the rest of the parking is out front on the street.

Please forgive me if this question is plain as day. I have read all the threads, looked at links, etc, but honestly it gets so confusing because we are given either no confirmed facts, or strange conflicting stories, or just flat out strange info that doesn't seem to jive. But when Wes supposedly met AJ at the gas station, did he say they met for lunch, as in actually ate, or did he just say they met so he could give her the $200 in cash, but since he says he was there with her staring and not really talking for around half an hour we have all assumed they must have also had lunch?
All of it is strange to me (and I'm sure I'm not the only one.) But I would think things could be and hopefully have been checked out by LE already.
*Overhearing that she wanted to buy the bf a GoPro -- check with who she was supposedly speaking with.
*Texts from AJ asking for money -- his phone records
*Meeting at gas station -- video surveillance
*Eating at gas station -- video surveillance and employee recollection

I really think LE has a handle on this. I think they are more than happy when Wes gives interviews because I think he speaks in half-truths. I think he takes a bit of truth and embellishes it to protect himself. But it's like when you are asking a child about something you know full well they did. You ask and let them talk. The less you say, the more they offer -- digging themselves deeper and deeper.

My head spins with this case. I go away from the computer and come back to find pages and pages of all of your wonderful thoughts. I want to comment so many times, but I hold off because I usually have about 6 pages to read just to catch up... then I forget what I was going to comment on because I see something else.

Thanks to those of you who have been organizing the timeline and links and all that. It's a mess to muddle through, but we will keep plodding along until we bring AJ home!

OH! I almost forgot. I had asked before about the strange/scary texts but I don't think anyone answered. Did the cousin step forward on HER OWN about the texts, or did someone else question her if she knew of any odd texts that AJ was getting?

Quote Originally Posted by alleykatt View Post

Only open sunup to sundown. BUT if you are going to go out on Wednesday night you might as well drop some bread crumbs to start the search off on Thursday!

I flunked Code in school Can you clarify what you're referring to?

Wednesday - we can not discuss here.
Thursday - Tip was called into the family about the clothes (bread crumbs)

But when Wes supposedly met AJ at the gas station, did he say they met for lunch, as in actually ate, or did he just say they met so he could give her the $200 in cash, but since he says he was there with her staring and not really talking for around half an hour we have all assumed they must have also had lunch

I made an assumption early on, based upon the time of day but has not been verified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member